Florida held up as Model for Vote Counting Procedures

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I haven't gone through this whole thing yet but will soon. I already know that FL is a model for vote counting, though.

If all states were like that, no one would question elections, to speak of.

But that is a problem.. for dimrats who want to be able to steal at will
How about that, but hundreds of thousands vote by mail. I bet all the mail ins are fraudulent and we need a recount.

How about that, but hundreds of thousands vote by mail. I bet all the mail ins are fraudulent and we need a recount.
Many mail in ballots can be fraudulent is such a way that the system will never detect the fraudulence. For elections that are decided by a very small percentage of those that vote, it can make all the difference.

and they should in a healthy democracy (OK, Democratic Republic)
In a healthy system people would trust the system. Neither side trusts the system, and I don't think that's some fault of the electorate. We all get lied to and gaslighted by our leaders on a regular basis. Of course we have trust issues.

In a healthy system people would trust the system. Neither side trusts the system, and I don't think that's some fault of the electorate. We all get lied to and gaslighted by our leaders on a regular basis. Of course we have trust issues.
people who don't have trust issues by the age of about 40 are living in a fantasy world and/or aren't too bright

Forum List

Back