Florida Grand Jury Report Vindicates 5 Spot-On Covid Claims You Weren’t Allowed To Say, released report on its investigation into Pharma malfeasance

No, completely irrelevant to the conversation you hopped into the middle of then tried to reframe.

Maybe instead of attempting through logical fallacy to discredit a factual statement you should ask yourself why the CDC was lying overtly and why so many weak-minded people went along with it- and continue to give them a pass on this behavior.

They lie with impunity and your problem is with those that point it out. Utterly ridiculous.
When people get trapped by a lie they are embarrassed and lie about getting trapped
It’s absolute Lib 101

When people get trapped by a lie they are embarrassed and lie about getting trapped
It’s absolute Lib 101
Yep.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled, as the saying goes.

Already answered that tetard . Read for once. . Nose or mouth or both, your body is designed to expel and there is a reason. When you trap that then you are reingesting that which your body Needs to expel.You had Your mask on Way Too much tard noggin
Cite something. Lots of industries require masks and you breath out.

But. But. But. My Health. My health. But. But
Your health is YOUR responsibility.

My health is MY responsibility.

Only a dumbass leftard would fail to understand the simple logic.

Because they've been brainwashed with all the "shared responsibilities" foisted on an unwilling population by a rogue government.

Because they've been brainwashed with all the "shared responsibilities" foisted on an unwilling population by a rogue government.
Yeah a lot of mythic “feelings responsibility” has been offered up. We have to quell their qualms by compliance
Vet very weak people

So you would be fine with someone infected with Ebola walking around at will… because it’s “ their health”

Right?

So you would be fine with someone infected with Ebola walking around at will… because it’s “ their health”

Right?
Remember the reality of “what is” rather than addled brain deflection to “what if”

Wearing a mask to prevent the spread of a respiratory infection is pretty rational.

I wear a seatbelt. My toddler rides in a car seat. Are we stupid for doing so?

By the way, you missed a lot of context, this was a discussion about wearing a mask early in the pandemic. I haven't routinely worn a mask for years, not since we have been vaccinated.

Why not, are you not still spewing droplets everywhere?

Because everyone who wants to be vaccinated has been vaccinated and COVID has attenuated substantially and is not nearly as deadly as it was in 2021.

I mean, this is obvious, but apparently not to you.

It wasn't 'deadly' back then either, for a vast majority of the people. Any anyone that it could have possibly been 'deadly' for should have stayed home and out of the public.

And apparently you only care about spreading your germs whenever it's 'deadly', who cares if you make others sick, right? You should be wearing your mask at all times.

And what part about the shots not stopping the spread or stopping you from getting it is escaping you?

It wasn't 'deadly' back then either, for a vast majority of the people. Any anyone that it could have possibly been 'deadly' for should have stayed home and out of the public.

And apparently you only care about spreading your germs whenever it's 'deadly', who cares if you make others sick, right? You should be wearingjxk your mask at all times.

And what part about the shots not stopping the spread or stopping you from getting it is escaping you?
It was pretty fucking deadly for bout a million Americans

Let me say that again

One Million Americans

And there was no way to tell who would die or become really sick from it

It was pretty fucking deadly for bout a million Americans

Let me say that again

One Million Americans

And there was no way to tell who would die or become really sick from it

Yeah, wasn't it so nice of all of those dem governors to shove covid patients in nursing homes to get the 'numbers' going, whenever it was so 'deadly'. So were they evil or just stupid? Those are the only 2 options.

And how much did the CDC admit the numbers were inflated by? You can probably double that to get the real number.

Old people and critically ill died from it, the same people that die when they get the flu.

It was literally deadly for hundreds of thousands of people in 2020.

Yeah, wasn't it so nice of all of those dem governors to shove covid patients in nursing homes to get the 'numbers' going, whenever it was so 'deadly'. So were they evil or just stupid? Those are the only 2 options.

And how much did the CDC admit the numbers were inflated by? You can probably double that to get the real number.

Old people and critically ill died from it, the same people that die when they get the flu.
Oh here we go.

Newsflash. Sending recovering COVID patients back to nursing homes in order to free up hospital space was policy all across America.
Those nursing homes were supposed to have isolation areas and didn’t

And no one has ever been able to prove that it wasn’t NH workers that brought COVID into those facilities

No one wanted the numbers inflated and if that’s your claim you need to go back into your QAnon corner

Right?
You're an idiot.

No one with Ebola "walks around".

You fucktards have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back