Florida Grand Jury Report Vindicates 5 Spot-On Covid Claims You Weren’t Allowed To Say, released report on its investigation into Pharma malfeasance

Again I very very much support no MAGA getting any vaccine whatsoever. If you get sick from some China virus just drink bleach and horse dewormer, like an American!

That and the hundreds of thousands of people who died.

By science you mean QANON RANTINGS, sure. Remember your orange Jesus got the vaxx, AND the boosters.
See?

You're totally fucked up.

You think science is a political issue.

If you truly believe that, you should go back to high school and retake your GED.

See?

You're totally fucked up.

You think science is a political issue.
Thats a nonsensical statement. Hundreds of thousands of people died from Covid. That is a fact.

If you truly believe that, you should go back to high school and retake your GED.
Trump got the vax. He got the booster. He said he did.
If you don't believe in the efficacy of the vax, don't take one. Please don't take any vax. Be sure to visit lots of foreign countries. Tell us how it works out.

Thats a nonsensical statement. Hundreds of thousands of people died from Covid. That is a fact.

Trump got the vax. He got the booster. He said he did.
If you don't believe in the efficacy of the vax, don't take one. Please don't take any vax. Be sure to visit lots of foreign countries. Tell us how it works out.
It works fine.

I'm here, you're here, we're both good.

If you want to risk your life with untested genetic modifiers, you go right ahead.

To any sane thinking person that would be a death wish, but whatever.

It works fine.

I'm here, you're here, we're both good.
It killed my FIL. It gave my MIL long term symptoms she never recovered from. It literally swept through wiped out half the residents in their retirement complex.

If you want to risk your life with untested genetic modifiers, you go right ahead.
Works for me. Please don't ever take a vaccine yourself. Science is for chumps.

To any sane thinking person that would be a death wish, but whatever.
you mean most of the known world.

It killed my FIL. It gave my MIL long term symptoms she never recovered from. It literally swept through wiped out half the residents in their retirement complex.

Betcha ten bucks they had central air

Amirite?

Works for me. Please don't ever take a vaccine yourself. Science is for chumps.

you mean most of the known world.
I mean what I said.

The feds had a much bigger problem than you or I ever did.

It was mostly THEIR problem, not ours.

The 'tribalism and bullshit' as you put it, is what you are doing. If you're afraid of spreading or getting an illness, then stay home. You do not have the authority to mandate to everyone else what they must do to keep you or anyone else 'safe'. When you chose to go out into the big, bad world that's a risk you chose to take. You risk dying every time you walk out your front door and get into your vehicle. To impose mandates on other's behavior is what is 'tribalist' and complete and utter bullshit, not to mention authoritarian and Orwellian.
You post has a lot of emotion in it. I’m just trying to be rational.

Wearing a mask was really not that hard. It’s really not something burdensome enough to use such language as “Orwellian”.

Very few people have the luxury of being able to stay home permanently. We could maybe be considerate of them. I don’t know. I think that is kind of a nice thing to do.

You post has a lot of emotion in it. I’m just trying to be rational.

Wearing a mask was really not that hard. It’s really not something burdensome enough to use such language as “Orwellian”.

Very few people have the luxury of being able to stay home permanently. We could maybe be considerate of them. I don’t know. I think that is kind of a nice thing to do.
You cannot isolate people completely. They have to eat etc.

I had a friend who got it early on because she was delivering Meals on Wheels

She likely spread it to many people before she knew she had it

You cannot isolate people completely. They have to eat etc.

I had a friend who got it early on because she was delivering Meals on Wheels

She likely spread it to many people before she knew she had it
Telling people to never leave their house for a few years seems a lot more Orwellian to me.

What third world hell hole do you live in that doesn't have AC?

Seriously! Jeez what a weeboo fuvkard.
Whoosh.

The sound of truth flying over a leftard's head.

I already wrote a whole treatise on industrial air. It's in the other thread, maybe you should go read it.

Maybe you'd also like to read about all the old folks who died at the Terminal Island prison.

Leftards just don't do research. You ignorant fucks just regurgitate whatever the Derp state tells you. Once in a while you reveal your ignorance with posts like the above.

You clowns really do need a nanny (state).

The guidance wasn't read by everyone, what I'm talking about was the media blitz on "wearing a mask protects you and others" and the force applied on everyone to wear masks.
You claimed they were saying masks were an unbreakable barrier and a cure-all, and as many do when caught shoveling bullshit you are trying to change it up. Here is from the media in 2021:

"Studies have shown that multilayer cloth masks can both block up to 50%-70% of fine droplets and particles and limit the spread of Covid. The CDC recommends that people wear masks that have at least two layers of tightly woven cotton fabric, such as quilting fabric or cotton sheets."

In fact in 2021 CNN made us this handy chart:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 1.43.31 PM.png

Hmmm 26-80% efficacy? Once again it sure doesn't sound like what Marty Began says they were saying about unbreakable protection. A serial bullshitter is exposed once again.

No misinformation on my part, just attempted memory-holing on yours.
Except one of us have easily found examples proving the other was wrong (see above), and it wasn't you. Who to believe, the actual web pages from the peak of pandemic pointing out masks aren't perfect, or Marty Began who continues to chant that we were bring told it was an unbreakable cure-all.

You claimed they were saying masks were an unbreakable barrier and a cure-all, and as many do when caught shoveling bullshit you are trying to change it up. Here is from the media in 2021:

"Studies have shown that multilayer cloth masks can both block up to 50%-70% of fine droplets and particles and limit the spread of Covid. The CDC recommends that people wear masks that have at least two layers of tightly woven cotton fabric, such as quilting fabric or cotton sheets."

In fact in 2021 CNN made us this handy chart:

View attachment 906303

Hmmm 26-80% efficacy? Once again it sure doesn't sound like what Marty Began says they were saying about unbreakable protection. A serial bullshitter is exposed once again.

Except one of us have easily found examples proving the other was wrong (see above), and it wasn't you. Who to believe, the actual web pages from the peak of pandemic pointing out masks aren't perfect, or Marty Began who continues to chant that we were bring told it was an unbreakable cure-all.

Nice range there.

How about you go fuck yourself with an AIDS infested tire iron?

Awww

Snowflake triggered again

Wrong use of word. Triggering implies you can't stand what you hear and want to stop it.

I am making fun on useless morons like you right to you.

Snowflakes don't respond, they go whine to someone in authority to stop the other person from being able to speak.

Wrong use of word. Triggering implies you can't stand what you hear and want to stop it.

I am making fun on useless morons like you right to you.

Snowflakes don't respond, they go whine to someone in authority to stop the other person from being able to speak.
“Go fuck yourself….”

“Can’t stand what you hear and want to stop it…”

Can’t make this shit up folks

Forum List

Back