Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

He
If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.
Do you have any evidence to the contrary or is this just something that you believe because you want to?
Do I have evidence that other people in government lacking restraint?

Oh, boy. Where do I start?

How about the $20+ TRILLION debt. There ain't nothing in that shit but a lack of restraint and it is UNIVERSAL!!! And that is just ONE example.

How can you be so naïve?
Hey, sorry. I was talking about the actual topic.

Government isn’t telling Facebook to take down pro-Trump content. That’s their restraint.
You said that nobody (other than Trump) in government has a lack of restraint. That is complete horseshit. They ALL lack restraint. They are ALL narcissists. ALL OF THEM. You don't at least SUSPECT such impropriety happens on the daily?

Wow.

I guess there is no hope for humanity. People trust their lives and rights to people who give exactly ZERO fucks about anyone but themselves. (Narcissists)
Jesus, this is a thread about a topic and you go and make it about everything else.

Restraint is not a yes or no thing. Fact is that few if any other lack as much strength as Trump.
If you can't see tendencies in behavior based on similar past behavior, you have no business functioning as an adult, much less even discussing politics.

He
Do you have any evidence to the contrary or is this just something that you believe because you want to?

How about the $20+ TRILLION debt. There ain't nothing in that shit but a lack of restraint and it is UNIVERSAL!!! And that is just ONE example.

How can you be so naïve?

Government isn’t telling Facebook to take down pro-Trump content. That’s their restraint.
You said that nobody (other than Trump) in government has a lack of restraint. That is complete horseshit. They ALL lack restraint. They are ALL narcissists. ALL OF THEM. You don't at least SUSPECT such impropriety happens on the daily?

Wow.

I guess there is no hope for humanity. People trust their lives and rights to people who give exactly ZERO fucks about anyone but themselves. (Narcissists)
Jesus, this is a thread about a topic and you go and make it about everything else.

Restraint is not a yes or no thing. Fact is that few if any other lack as much strength as Trump.
If you can't see tendencies in behavior based on similar past behavior, you have no business functioning as an adult, much less even discussing politics.
You’ve got a thought process along the lines of “kid steals a candy bar so I bet he’d murder someone”.

This is motivated reasoning. You’ll do anything to justify your prejudice.

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

You’ve got a thought process along the lines of “kid steals a candy bar so I bet he’d murder someone”.

Well, courts have the same thought process. They allow testimony of a witness or party's prior conduct as evidence to impeach their credibility. If you committed fraud in the past, you are more likely to be a fucking liar.

So, yeah. I'll stick with my thought process. If it's good enough for the judicial system, it's good enough for me.

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

Well, courts have the same thought process. They allow testimony of a witness or party's prior conduct as evidence to impeach their credibility. If you committed fraud in the past, you are more likely to be a fucking liar.

So, yeah. I'll stick with my thought process. If it's good enough for the judicial system, it's good enough for me.
I have no problem with “prior conduct” informing current credibility.

Problem is your prior conduct and current allegations aren’t in the same universe.

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

Problem is your prior conduct and current allegations aren’t in the same universe.
A lack of restraint is not in the same universe as a lack of restraint?
:dunno:

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

I lacked restraint and ate a cookie last night.

I guess that means I lack the restraint to avoid robbing a liquor store?

Nah.

Facebook doesn't have the power to do that. Only government has that kind of power.
Its called division of labor

The Global Times in China does not have the power to round up Christians or Falling Gong and harvest their organs for profet

But its extremely useful to the CCP which does have that power

1620939965174.png

Facebook doesn't have the power to do that. Only government has that kind of power.

The Global Times in China does not have the power to round up Christians or Falling Gong and harvest their organs for profet

Do you have any evidence of this? I keep hearing this accusation, but I've not yet seen any proof or evidence.

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

Nah.
You're equating self-dealing, out-of-control spending (theft)(abuse of office) with eating a cookie from the cookie jar and using influence of office to force certain private sector activities favorable to the politician (abuse of office) with murder.

Keep being you.

Do you have any evidence of this? I keep hearing this accusation, but I've not yet seen any proof or evidence.
You could be shown all the proof in the world and you will still say...NOPE....NO PROOF. Why bother?

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

Nah.
You're equating self-dealing, out-of-control spending (theft)(abuse of office) with eating a cookie from the cookie jar and using influence of office (abuse of office) with murder.

Keep being you.
“Out of control spending” isn’t theft or abuse of office. Using influence of office in a corrupt manner is.

My analogy is apt because one is legal and the other isn’t.

You could be shown all the proof in the world and you will still say...NOPE....NO PROOF. Why bother?

No, actually, I haven't seen any proof. No evidence at all. Other than, "Trump didn't win so it must be someone else's fault".

Doesn't sound like you have either.

He

How can you be so naïve?

Wow.

Nah.
You're equating self-dealing, out-of-control spending (theft)(abuse of office) with eating a cookie from the cookie jar and using influence of office (abuse of office) with murder.

Keep being you.
“Out of control spending” isn’t theft or abuse of office. Using influence of office in a corrupt manner is.

My analogy is apt because one is legal and the other isn’t.
It's not technically illegal to use the power of legislation and policy making to influence the private sector. You're quite mistaken.

Forum List

Back