Florida Gov. drafts bill allowing citizens to shoot looters & rioters

They are allowed to be shot at even if they themselves are not armed with anything life threatening?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People are beaten/raped/murdered by people who aren’t wielding a weapon. You know that, right?
Just so we are clear... people looting your store/house, and/or burning it down should be allowed to do their thing without you intervening unless they are armed with a gun or knife. That’s your position?
My position is we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
better yet, regulate criminals and stop releasing them like you criminals are doing daily.
If people like yourself would stop arming these idiots they probably wouldn`t have been in jail to begin with. As soon as they`re released they`ll have another gun and that`s on you and your fellow gun fondlers.
We keep arming them?
Interesting theory. Absolutely retarded, but interesting.
Tell me, it is illegal for felons to possess a firearm, right?
So they aren’t buying them from gun stores. They can’t get them online. And I’ve never known a single person who has sold a gun to somebody shady.
Most funded by felons are stolen or smuggled.
Why would hun owners, probably the most law abiding group of people you can find, “arm” criminals?
Hell man, I've set up a gun store right outside the prison I used to work for. I'm raking in the cash!
I’ll do you one better. Immediately after selling the black man the gun, shoot him. Call police and say he tried stealing the gun.
Keep gun
Keep money
Oppress minorities.
Winning all around. We can joke about it later at our official white supremacist meeting. I’m bringing the bean dip.

They are allowed to be shot at even if they themselves are not armed with anything life threatening?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People are beaten/raped/murdered by people who aren’t wielding a weapon. You know that, right?
Just so we are clear... people looting your store/house, and/or burning it down should be allowed to do their thing without you intervening unless they are armed with a gun or knife. That’s your position?
My position is we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
better yet, regulate criminals and stop releasing them like you criminals are doing daily.
If people like yourself would stop arming these idiots they probably wouldn`t have been in jail to begin with. As soon as they`re released they`ll have another gun and that`s on you and your fellow gun fondlers.
We keep arming them?
So they aren’t buying them from gun stores. They can’t get them online. And I’ve never known a single person who has sold a gun to somebody shady.
Why would hun owners, probably the most law abiding group of people you can find, “arm” criminals?
Hell man, I've set up a gun store right outside the prison I used to work for. I'm raking in the cash!
I’ll do you one better. Immediately after selling the black man the gun, shoot him. Call police and say he tried stealing the gun.
Keep gun
Keep money
Oppress minorities.
Winning all around. We can joke about it later at our official white supremacist meeting. I’m bringing the bean dip.
Beans? You ain't a goddam meskin are ya! ;)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We keep arming them?
Who gives us thousands of unenforceable gun laws? Nation`s Real Assholes.
More moonbattery demo-shillery babblery.

More winning from the Sunshine State. It must be nice to have a Governor who isn't a nutless POS like the one we got stuck with.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting...."

"It also allows for death to be the punishment for a property crime..."

"The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony..."

"Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets..."

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses

I live in Florida. Our Governor is outstanding. :thup:

More winning from the Sunshine State. It must be nice to have a Governor who isn't a nutless POS like the one we got stuck with.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting...."

"The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony..."

"Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets..."

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses
We love DeSantis-------he is turning out to be a great governor.

Wanna trade for my Governor?

xwbtbd23hdt41.jpg

We love DeSantis-------he is turning out to be a great governor.

Wanna trade for my Governor?

xwbtbd23hdt41.jpg
He look like he fixin to eat that dick.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's pretty much that way in most all states. I am legally allowed use deadly force if I believe that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. No mention of my attacker having a weapon anywhere in the law.

The best part about the law is it gives immunity to drivers who plow through people blocking the road. I don't know what chance this bill has of standing, but the only solution to a problem is a strong enough deterrent. I'm behind DeSantis on this one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's pretty much that way in most all states. I am legally allowed use deadly force if I believe that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. No mention of my attacker having a weapon anywhere in the law.
In Texas citizens have a right to defend their property with deadly force from biden voters looking for a fix

In Texas citizens have a right to defend their property with deadly force from biden voters looking for a fix

Yep, and that's why I'm a Joe Horn fan. But Texas is the only state I believe you are allowed to use deadly force to protect property.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
How and why should “gun lovers” be regulated?
Free guns. Two if you cap a commie.

Yep, and that's why I'm a Joe Horn fan. But Texas is the only state I believe you are allowed to use deadly force to protect property.
I dont know if Texas is the only state or not

But it shouldnt be

But it shouldnt be

I sure wish we had that in Ohio. Even though we get Republican Governors, we always seem to end up with the RINO's. Although I must give credit to our legislature. We are allowed to shoot anybody attempting to break into your car if you have a CCW.

But it shouldnt be

I sure wish we had that in Ohio. Even though we get Republican Governors, we always seem to end up with the RINO's. Although I must give credit to our legislature. We are allowed to shoot anybody attempting to break into your car if you have a CCW.
There are limits in Texas too.

after dark no biden voter is safe trying to break, enter and steal

no weapon is required

during the day its a little more iffy

recently two teenage Dreamers were shot and killed in daylight trying to break onto a house

a shotgun took them out

Not even the pinko lib DA could bring charges against them

I love our Governor. He has the right set of values. If that BLM and ANTIFA filth brings their terrorism here they are going to get more than they bargained for.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis 'to allow armed citizens to shoot suspected looters and rioters' who target businesses in an expansion of the state's Stand Your Ground law
  • Gov Ron DeSantis drafted 'anti-mob' legislation that would expand Florida's Stand Your Ground law
  • It would allow armed citizens to shoot suspected looters or anyone engaged in 'criminal mischief' that disrupts a business
  • The proposal came in response to months of protests against police brutality which have sometimes been accompanied by violence and looting
  • It would also make it a third-degree felony to block traffic during a protest
  • Drivers who claim to have unintentionally killed or injured protesters who block traffic would be immune from prosecution
  • DeSantis pledged in September to crack down on 'violent and disorderly assemblies' that occurred after the death of George Floyd killed by a white cop
  • His proposal sparked outcry from critics who called it dangerous, unconstitutional and 'clearly political'
Such is the authoritarian right and conservatives’ contempt for the First Amendment; and yet another reprehensible example of Republicans seeking to compel conformity and silence dissent.

Forum List

Back