Florida Gov. DeSantis Has Just Signed A Bill Into Law That Would Allow Everyday Floridians To Sue Big Tech Platforms For Monetary Damages

Nazi liberals are going to hate this

This is a joke.. DeSantis is playing for a headline.
Nope. He just stuck a dagger into the belly of the big tech monster.

You ready to sue US Message Board if they kick you off?
Facebook is not US Message Board.

Same rules.. This board is privately owned just like facebook. DeSantis is too stupid for words.

Son you aren't in his league, he is beating Progs like a drum.
How is passing unconstitutional laws beating anyone?

I love this solution. It won't matter if Blue states don't follow suit. All the red state lawsuits will bankrupt the Big tech companies.

JUST IN - Florida Gov. DeSantis has just signed a bill into law that would allow everyday Floridians to sue Big Tech Platforms for monetary damages.

This site can’t be reached​

Fake news with a fake site.
I reached it with no problem, maybe it's Facebook controlling your content.

Same rules.. This board is privately owned just like facebook. DeSantis is too stupid for words.

How is passing unconstitutional laws beating anyone?

I was not aware that the SC had overturned anything?

You're dodging and weaving. Sorry, you don't have a clue you're jut wishing and hoping. Let me know when he gets slapped down, until then keep spouting off and I'll kep laughing.
Dodging and weaving what?

I was just asking if you could think for yourself. Apparently not.

Son? now that's funny.. Mark this page so we can refer to it when this is over.

I love this solution. It won't matter if Blue states don't follow suit. All the red state lawsuits will bankrupt the Big tech companies.

You really don't know a damn thing about the US Constitution if you think that states can decide to ignore federal laws.

Article VI

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Last edited:

JUST IN - Florida Gov. DeSantis has just signed a bill into law that would allow everyday Floridians to sue Big Tech Platforms for monetary damages.
He is the greatest governor in history. I hope they all sue for 200 billion. Fauci says cuomo is the greatest governor because he killed so many elderly. I cant agree.

We love DeSantis here in Florida, he's doing a fantastic job. 2024, baby! DeSantis is Trump without the baggage

Is Florida going to cover their legal bills when they lose?
Nope. So what? There are tens of thousands of people out there with valid cases against Facebook, Twitter and youTube. Steven Crowder is suing them right now.

They have no legitimate cases. There are no rights to free speech by a private company.

The big tech companies are not basecd in Florida. They cannot enforce it across state lines. It is meaningless.

Has nothing to do with state lines, it’s blatantly unconstitutional.

It is just as unconstitutional as New York passing a law saying Fox News has to broadcast two hours of Andrew Yang talking to voters at delis.

The law attempts to compel a private company to propagate speech it doesn’t want to.

They are the same type of entity. US Message Board can ban a user or take down a post that violates the terms of the agreement. Facebook can do the same thing.

Forum List

Back