Florida: Gay!

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

Essentially no one that matters

I'm a libertarian and believe in liberty and freedom. I can't really get excited for people who only care about their pet freedoms. You either want liberty and freedom for all, or you are a selfish bastard. Haven't seen gays fighting for my right to bear arms so I can't get to enthusiastic about their pet liberties.
At least you and other libertarians are consistent at being wrong.

Personal loan market size - No credit reports when you apply for an advance with company - www.pinkpistols.org

Same sex marriage is imposed by legislative or judicial action and gays pretend the public wanted it.

How many Florida bakeries no longer make wedding cakes? Gays better stock up on Betty Crocker mix.

Florida's Public Accommodation Laws do not include homosexuals so they are free to deny service to any gay couple without retribution from the law.
As it should be.

Same sex marriage is imposed by legislative or judicial action and gays pretend the public wanted it.

How many Florida bakeries no longer make wedding cakes? Gays better stock up on Betty Crocker mix.

Florida's Public Accommodation Laws do not include homosexuals so they are free to deny service to any gay couple without retribution from the law.
As it should be.

I am of the belief that public accommodation laws should go away almost entirely with the exception services that are deemed essential. Such as transposition, lodging, hospitals, etc.That isn't exactly a popular position with many people.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

I'm a libertarian and believe in liberty and freedom. I can't really get excited for people who only care about their pet freedoms. You either want liberty and freedom for all, or you are a selfish bastard. Haven't seen gays fighting for my right to bear arms so I can't get to enthusiastic about their pet liberties.
That is one of the lamest posts I've read this year

Fuck, not given.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

uh huh, because you only care about your pet liberties...?

Having a lot of trouble with reading comprehension today I see.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

And you haven't been fighting for anyone's rights but your own. Nice admission that you believe all gay people are anti gun, bigot.

Utter garbage. I'm a Libertarian, I believe in liberty and freedom. Since all of you left wing nut jobs seem to have trouble with reading, I'll explain. I said "I can't really get exicted..." referring to the point of this thread witch is the new liberty to get married. You morons took that and translated it to "I didn't support gay marriage", which id wrong and stupid.

Idiot.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

At least you and other libertarians are consistent at being wrong.

Personal loan market size - No credit reports when you apply for an advance with company - www.pinkpistols.org

Not proof, dumbass.

Hopefully the next Katrina will blow (pun intended) most of them out into the Gulf never to be seen again.......I wonder if sharks would eat a floating queer......let's ask Hazelraisins!
emot-munch.gif

As it should be.

I am of the belief that public accommodation laws should go away almost entirely with the exception services that are deemed essential. Such as transposition, lodging, hospitals, etc.That isn't exactly a popular position with many people.
No one is being denied access to hospitals because they are gay.

As it should be.

Your position on the issue is wrong and unpopular because to allow businesses to refuse service to patrons because of their race, ethnicity, or religion will have an adverse effect on the local market, and consequently an adverse effect on all interrelated markets. Public accommodations laws are predicated on Commerce Clause jurisprudence, authorizing government to regulate markets to safeguard their integrity, and to benefit economic conditions as a whole (see Wickard v. Filburn (1942), Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States (1964)).

The primary purpose and justification of public accommodations laws is regulatory, not to combat discrimination.

As it should be.

I didn't say that they were being denied. I was just listing what I felt were considered essential services. And yes, there was a time not too long ago that dying gay people were not allowed to have their spouses visit their on death beds b/c they were not considered family.

As it should be.

Your position on the issue is wrong and unpopular because to allow businesses to refuse service to patrons because of their race, ethnicity, or religion will have an adverse effect on the local market, and consequently an adverse effect on all interrelated markets. Public accommodations laws are predicated on Commerce Clause jurisprudence, authorizing government to regulate markets to safeguard their integrity, and to benefit economic conditions as a whole (see Wickard v. Filburn (1942), Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States (1964)).

The primary purpose and justification of public accommodations laws is regulatory, not to combat discrimination.

I am well aware that my position isn't supported by the law or even the general public. Be that is it may, it still my position concerning public accommodation laws.

As it should be.

I didn't say that they were being denied. I was just listing what I felt were considered essential services. And yes, there was a time not too long ago that dying gay people were not allowed to have their spouses visit their on death beds b/c they were not considered family.
That happened in Floriduh at Jackson Memorial Hospital, I believe. Not sure if this marriage equality law will change that.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

So you don't care.
No I don't. If yall wanna suck cock be my guest. Keep it to yourself. I don't demand recognition for my bedroom habits so why should they?

I don't know of anyone who demands recognition of their bedroom habits- not arresting Americans for what we do in our bedrooms was a nice move though.

When I go to a wedding I don't think the couple is there to announce their particular sexual acts.

Do you?

Forum List

Back