Florida: Gay!

It's amusing to see these laws forcibly imposed and the homosexuals pretend they are supported by the public.

'forcibly imposed'- public accomodation laws- such as the 1964 Civil Rights Act were all put in place through our democratic process.

You don't like them- then get the public to agree that they should be repealed.
Then you agree that the courthouses were right to stop having marriages. Good for you.

It's amusing to see these laws forcibly imposed and the homosexuals pretend they are supported by the public.

'forcibly imposed'- public accomodation laws- such as the 1964 Civil Rights Act were all put in place through our democratic process.

Then you agree that the courthouses were right to stop having marriages. Good for you.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? No that is not what I said.

But I am fine with courthouses refusing to marry anyone- as long as they treat same gender couples the same as my wife and I would be treated.

But I am fine with courthouses refusing to marry anyone- as long as they treat same gender couples the same as my wife and I would be treated.
I look at it as a childish reaction from the fag haters to try to block venues where gays can get married

Let's see.......They can't get married in a church, if we block them from getting married in the courthouse, where can they go?

"Obviously the girl is a slut "

The girl obviously has integrity and will not be dominated by ignorant males with an ignorant interpretation of a religion. She is with a great family, good men and unafraid women to guide her.

SunniMan may not hurt women physically or emotionally in his deranged view of a religion without paying a very serious penalty.

Actually, it is not. Her CR are protected, as is her body from violence by Muslim men for taking a different path.
Obviously the girl is a slut and her family should be glad she is gone. ..... :cool:

There is a certain type of man who calls a girl a slut........

A man with a microscopic penis.
I've never had any complaints........ :thup: .. :eusa_angel:

Haven't you ever wondered why you needed a magnifying glass to find it?

Has anyone forced you to marry a gay person?

I look at it as a childish reaction from the fag haters to try to block venues where gays can get married

Let's see.......They can't get married in a church, if we block them from getting married in the courthouse, where can they go?

Back under their rocks where they crawled from.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

Essentially no one that matters

I'm a libertarian and believe in liberty and freedom. I can't really get excited for people who only care about their pet freedoms. You either want liberty and freedom for all, or you are a selfish bastard. Haven't seen gays fighting for my right to bear arms so I can't get to enthusiastic about their pet liberties.
And you haven't been fighting for anyone's rights but your own. Nice admission that you believe all gay people are anti gun, bigot.

In a church willing to marry them.
In a country club
A banquet room of a hotel.
The park
The beach.
The backyard of a private home
Their own living room
A hall rented out for events
A hot air balloon
Skydiving
Scuba diving
Disneyland
The zoo
Their favorite bar
A restaurant with a meeting room
One couple got married where they met. The produce department of the grocery store.
Cemetaries have garden weddings

I can continue if you want.

In a country club
The park
The beach.
Their own living room
A hot air balloon
Skydiving
Scuba diving
Disneyland
The zoo
Their favorite bar
One couple got married where they met. The produce department of the grocery store.

They still have to find someone to officiate
Pastors tell them that God hates fags
County clerks are afraid they might catch the ghey

They can go where I went. I didn't get married in a christian church nor a courthouse.

I got married in a park. A park that I grew up playing in. A place that held a lot of wonderful memories and very special experiences.

My sisters got married in our parent's backyard. Their first wedding that is. One sister's second wedding was held on a boat on a lake. The other sister's third wedding was in the backyard of my second sister's home.

Only one of my friends got married in a church. The rest got married in various places that were special to them.

If churches won't marry them, if courthouses won't marry them then homosexuals should tell them to "bite me!" Then get married anywhere but those two places. The place doesn't matter as much as getting married.

If I were homosexual I wouldn't let a bunch of homophobes stop me from marrying the person I loved. Especially since gays have been fighting for that right for decades.

Last edited:

In a country club
The park
The beach.
Their own living room
A hot air balloon
Skydiving
Scuba diving
Disneyland
The zoo
Their favorite bar

They still have to find someone to officiate
Pastors tell them that God hates fags
County clerks are afraid they might catch the ghey

They don't have to get married by a christian minister or paster. Or a county clerk.

Anyone can fill out the proper forms and be able to marry people.

But if someone wants to be married by a christian paster or minister there's always the Unitarian church. They have no problems with gay people getting married and perform wedding ceremonies for gay people here in my state. You can get married right in that Unitarian church or the minister will go where ever you want to get married.

Who gives a fuck really?
Trolls, leftists & fags.

Essentially no one that matters

So you don't care.
No I don't. If yall wanna suck cock be my guest. Keep it to yourself. I don't demand recognition for my bedroom habits so why should they?

You're right, but the people we're talking about loves pushing it in our faces as they're glory whores. They hate the concept of personal boundaries and respecting others beliefs.

Forum List

Back