Florida family found guilty of selling bleach as fake Covid-19 cure through online church

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, I guess people will do whatever it takes to make a buck. I mean, even if it means someone may die> But, I keep wondering, where did they get the idea of Bleach curing COVID. Did a Doctor or medical authority comes up with that idea. I guess I wills search Google to see if there is an answer to this question....😜

Well, I guess people will do whatever it takes to make a buck. I mean, even if it means someone may die> But, I keep wondering, where did they get the idea of Bleach curing COVID. Did a Doctor or medical authority comes up with that idea. I guess I wills search Google to see if there is an answer to this question....😜
WAIT! I think I found something.

There used to be a day when doctors would give patients medicine that would cure their disease. Those days are gone.

Wow. A church of health and healing. I'm imagining real desperate people who maybe got nowhere else left to turn to. Just blows your mind.

Bleach is a good disinfectant.

7td6up.jpg

There used to be a day when doctors would give patients medicine that would cure their disease. Those days are gone.

The US healthcare system is a massive free for all.... and the people seem to love being screwed over by hospitals, doctors and big pharma companies.

Our happy Fake News Troll.

But according to your logic that makes the Dem politicians and MSM guilty of "inciting" the whole bleach narrative, remember the bleach nonsense was a leftist urban legend created in fake news and exasperated by leftist memes.
So you have to partially blame Lakhota and yourselves for this sham.
1690130548985_73ea1a891eba5594.gif

I bet they killed fewer people than Fauxi, Pfizer and the CCP did with their bioweapon and vaccine

When wil the DOJ file charges against Trump as an accessory?

/----/ "where did they get the idea of Bleach curing COVID"
They got it from you Leftist, who were spreading lies about President Trump's remarks. Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back