Florida exotic dancer wrote about 'vision' to carry out mass shooting, police say

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Florida exotic dancer wrote about 'vision' to carry out mass shooting, police say

An exotic dancer in Florida was arrested Wednesday after writing about her "urges" to undertake a mass shooting in a crowded area, police said.

Brein Basarich, 31, who worked at the Showgirls Men’s Club in Plant City, admitted to posting the threats on her Tumblr account under the username “taking-lives,” Lakeland police said.

She wrote about her “vision” of using an assault rifle to fire into a crowded bar or club that only had one entrance, thus preventing people from escaping, Bay News 9 reported.

“I had a vision... of a very public place, only one way in and one way out,” Basarich wrote, according to the Bradenton Herald. “Preferably a bar/club on a busy night. 2019 has a lot in store if my plans go according!”

Basarich described herself to police officers as a true-crime lover and a “great admirer of serial killers and mass murderers,” according to the station.

“… A lot of us have urges, whether they will admit or not is the question. So yes, I have,” she wrote to another Tumblr user who asked whether she had homicidal urges, according to Action Jax 30.

Basarich was charged with making a written threat to kill or injure. She was taken to Polk County Jail but bonded out Thursday.

Law enforcement may have thwarted what would have been described as the sexiest mass shooting in U.S. history.

An exotic dancer in Florida was arrested Wednesday after writing about her "urges" to undertake a mass shooting in a crowded area, police said.

Brein Basarich, 31, who worked at the Showgirls Men’s Club in Plant City, admitted to posting the threats on her Tumblr account under the username “taking-lives,” Lakeland police said.

She wrote about her “vision” of using an assault rifle to fire into a crowded bar or club that only had one entrance, thus preventing people from escaping, Bay News 9 reported.

“I had a vision... of a very public place, only one way in and one way out,” Basarich wrote, according to the Bradenton Herald. “Preferably a bar/club on a busy night. 2019 has a lot in store if my plans go according!”

Basarich described herself to police officers as a true-crime lover and a “great admirer of serial killers and mass murderers,” according to the station.

“… A lot of us have urges, whether they will admit or not is the question. So yes, I have,” she wrote to another Tumblr user who asked whether she had homicidal urges, according to Action Jax 30.

Basarich was charged with making a written threat to kill or injure. She was taken to Polk County Jail but bonded out Thursday.

Law enforcement may have thwarted what would have been described as the sexiest mass shooting in U.S. history.
I thought that was Melania at first. Women dont usually do this sort of stuff.

Funny that you didn't ever at any point think it might be Michelle, of course the lack of a penis confirmed right away that it couldn't be "her"

Funny that you didn't ever at any point think it might be Michelle, of course the lack of a penis confirmed right away that it couldn't be "her"
I know a lot of Michelles but none of them are skanky whores like Melania.

The word on the street is that Melania got passed around a lot in certain D-List Hollywood circles.

There are only so many cheap tippers you can take

There are only so many cheap tippers you can take

It would have looked like a hate crime. :eek:

Forum List

Back