Florida and Texas governors are full woke!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Why would they try to prevent cruise lines from trying to protect their passengers? I guess it's because they have some obsolete notion that individual freedom trumps the public good.

Why would they try to prevent cruise lines from trying to protect their passengers? I guess it's because they have some obsolete notion that individual freedom trumps the public good.
it does,,,

Do you go on all Ghey cruises?

Why would some cruise liner need to know such a thing for a virus that isn’t any more deadly than a bad influenza season?

Individual thus mass freedom is a fact and public good is a vaguely defined feeling

it does,,,

It does not. Private property rights trunps individual rights.

If you're scared of Fauxi's bioweapon, just stay home hmmkay

I think you quoted Hitler there

it does,,,

It does not. Private property rights trunps individual rights.
...and Texas/Florida ports are not private property.

i don’t think they are. They can. What they are doing though is protecting the citizens of their states from being discriminated against for not having some sort of vaccine card to show.

a state has every right to protect its citizens from being discriminated against

Freedom and woke are not even anywhere near comparable. They are totally different concepts.

Wanting free isn't woke.

You need to try harder in trying to come up with a reason to bash states republicans like because that was desperate as hell.

CNN...

LMAO @ the psycho shit you LEFTIST believed ...

Forum List

Back