Florida and Arkansas are the two states where every county is listed as high levels of COVID transmission

Seems like the Biden administration is waving the illegal immigrants in and shipping them to these states and dropping them off.

I believe they're even delegating the military with the task of flying them all over the country.

Gee, I wonder why.

Seems like the Biden administration is waving the illegal immigrants in and shipping them to these states and dropping them off.

I believe they're even delegating the military with the task of flying them all over the country.

Gee, I wonder why.
Lie much?

It would be interesting to see stats on where most of the unvetted and unrestrained or tested illegals are going.
Hmm...well, just looking at the geography, Arkansas is almost 700 miles from the nearest border with Mexico and Florida is surrounded by water. :)
So there you go. I'm guessing they ain't heading to Arkansas. Maybe Florida, but that's a LONG way to travel.

Hmm...well, just looking at the geography, Arkansas is almost 700 miles from the nearest border with Mexico and Florida is surrounded by water. :)
So there you go. I'm guessing they ain't heading to Arkansas. Maybe Florida, but that's a LONG way to travel.
trump humpers are not too geographically talented....

Forum List

Back