Fleeing California

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fantastic comparison between California and Texas. Both are large States with numerous natural resources and border States with rich ethnic diversity.

Yet one has its citizens living in squalor, high costs, and poor standard of living. The only difference between the two States - one is controlled by Democrats, the other Republicans.

(And don’t try to bring up the huge economy of California by world standards. That’s like Hitler taking credit for French wine.)

Everything is taxed in CA.
With all that revenue all that they have done is make CA unlivable for average middle class people.
Gasoline is super expensive in CA.

In the 60s and 70s CA was the top in education and low poverty, but now CA is #1 in poverty rate and the bottom in education.

I hope all the losers leave as conservatives suck. I live on SS and do just fine in my house with my wife. Those who are not able have an underlying problem.

I hope all the losers leave as conservatives suck. I live on SS and do just fine in my house with my wife. Those who are not able have an underlying problem.

Yep, when ya go nowhere, do nothing and have nothing I'm sure it's pretty reasonable.

With all that revenue all that they have done is make CA unlivable for average middle class people.
Yep. $3.50 in SoCal, I paid $1.63 yesterday. And our roads are 100x better.
I just got gas at $2.85 a gallon and the roads are fine here.
What city? And that’s $1.22 more than I pay.
California Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in California

Not all of us are willing to live in "beautiful" Fresno.
I live in Hayward and everything is just about perfect except teachers pay.

I have about 210 gallons of bio-diesel left. I'll need to recharge about April 10 or so so I can go 60 miles pay taxes....municipality---almost $140 for 6 months !

Not all of us are willing to live in "beautiful" Fresno.
I live in Hayward and everything is just about perfect except teachers pay.
upload_2020-3-12_16-5-9.jpeg

That’s twice what I pay. And you can’t drive anytime of the day or week without hitting traffic and potholes. And your housing costs! OMG! You can literally buy a mansion almost anywhere in America with what you pay in Hayward. Your utilities, taxes, etc etc are huge compared to America. Plus:

Hayward moves to get homeless off the streets

Fantastic comparison between California and Texas. Both are large States with numerous natural resources and border States with rich ethnic diversity.

Yet one has its citizens living in squalor, high costs, and poor standard of living. The only difference between the two States - one is controlled by Democrats, the other Republicans.

(And don’t try to bring up the huge economy of California by world standards. That’s like Hitler taking credit for French wine.)

Texas is not what you think.

Texas is not what you think.

Yes, it is.

I think gas is north of $4/gallon here in Oregon ... carbon taxes are insanely high ... the weather's almost as bad as the liberalism ...

Texas is wonderful ... especially the pan handle region ... San Angelo makes LA look like a shithole ... well, more of a shithole ... of course a North Carolina outhouse makes LA look like a shithole ...

Don't move to Oregon, you'd hate it here ... the eco-whacks ruined everything ...

Forum List

Back