Flattest speech of the Dem Nat Convention week so far

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
Nancy Pelosi gave the flattest speech of the Democratic National Convention for the week.

She was just reading it. She had not practiced it. She stumbled across many of her own words.

I'm surprised that she was not more excited.

She apparently gives better press conferences and interviews than she gives speeches.

CBSN - Live Streaming Video News Channel - CBS News

Watching the convention now....
Some big black dude is screaming at me.....
It looks like there's maybe six white people in the audience at the convention.....

What's up with Dat?.....
So much for diversity....

Watching the convention now....
Some big black dude is screaming at me.....
It looks like there's maybe six white people in the audience at the convention.....

What's up with Dat?.....
So much for diversity....

if you're worried about screaming you must find dumb donald offensive.

as to six white people, i think you must be hallucinating.

or you're outright lying because there were 18 black delegates at dumb donald's failed convention.

Nancy Pelosi gave the flattest speech of the Democratic National Convention for the week.

She was just reading it. She had not practiced it. She stumbled across many of her own words.

She apparently gives better press conferences and interviews than she gives speeches.

She had to give it so she'd know what's in it.

It's caused from dropping too much acid in her younger day's. Most all Democrat's are old hippies from the flower child Era.

Forum List

Back