Flat earth

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
it sounds ridiculous, like so ridiculous that you laugh about it. But I watched a documentary about it and I can't exactly say I'm laughing anymore. I'm not saying I'm now a flat earthier but I'm definitely wondering about some things now..

it sounds ridiculous, like so ridiculous that you laugh about it. But I watched a documentary about it and I can't exactly say I'm laughing anymore. I'm not saying I'm now a flat earthier but I'm definitely wondering about some things now..
Uummmm, that was a fantasy movie........

:eusa_whistle:

Studies show those who are susceptible to foil-hat CTs tend to embrace all and any CT that rolls down the Internet Pike. One study even included a placebo - a bogus CT fabricated for the study - which over half of respondents believed to be factual.

I suspect it's a matter of loyalty to their CT comrades. That is to say they support each other's lunacy so they can be accepted members of the foil-hat clan.

:spinner:

The Earth has been flat for a long time now. What? You want it round or something? That's because your mother didn't love you and didn't breast feed you.

please say youre not serial Paulieeeeeee

:(

Forum List

Back