Flashback: Woopie Goldberg Says McCain Will Bring Back Slavery

McCain lives rent free in your head.

Well no, his term expired

Yet here you are wasting the few working brain cells you have just to trash the memory of an American Hero. You are the definition of a complete loser

Awww look at the hag thinking I give a shit

McCain is dead...good riddance. Now let it go and stop standing on his body to score political points ya fcking moron. We all see it

Explains why the left love him now that she clarified that.

Whoopi isn't president.

And last time I checked, she didn't get an invite to the funeral,either.

Okay, it's time to put on your big boy pants and admit that Trump's behavior towards McCain for the last two years was atrocious, and digging up something someone said once doesn't make it less so.

Whoopi isn't president.

And last time I checked, she didn't get an invite to the funeral,either.

Okay, it's time to put on your big boy pants and admit that Trump's behavior towards McCain for the last two years was atrocious, and digging up something someone said once doesn't make it less so.

Mccai s behavior was exponentially worse than trump.

McCain lives rent free in your head. You wish your blob had his accomplishments.

God Speed Senator. Mission accomplished

Mission failed. Mccain was a despicable human being.

That you’re saying that proves that he has had an effect on you.
That you’re blatantly incorrect and likely voted for the “despicable human being” indicates that your opinion is more worthless than ever.

Thanks for playing.

McCain lives rent free in your head. You wish your blob had his accomplishments.

That you’re blatantly incorrect and likely voted for the “despicable human being” indicates that your opinion is more worthless than ever.

Thanks for playing.

He hasn't had an effect on me. If you knew anything about how vile he was, you'd sing differently. You don't care to know though so.....

Thanks for playing.

He hasn't had an effect on me. If you knew anything about how vile he was, you'd sing differently. You don't care to know though so.....

Yeah…he was my senator for about a decade. I have forgotten more about McCain than you’ll ever know. Fuck off.

Flashback: Whoopi Goldberg Tied McCain to Slavery’s Return
We don’t love him.

And if we do it’s to celebrate the fact that occasionally he could be reasonable.

Roy Moore or ted Cruz will not get this kind of send off

Bullshit...you on the left would heap adoration on ANYONE as long as they come out against Trump! Amarosa? She's your darling now and a year ago she was the worst EVAH!

McCain lives rent free in your head. You wish your blob had his accomplishments. God Speed Senator. Mission accomplished
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Was it McCain the warmonger or McCain the slaver that Democrats admire him most for?

McCain was such a moderate voice of reason that Al Gore seriously considered him as a running mate. Then McCain ran against Barack Obama and suddenly he was the second coming of Richard Nixon to you on the left! Then he becomes Donald Trump's enemy and you liberals LOVE the guy! McCain never changed BUT BOY HOW YOU ON THE LEFT FELT ABOUT HIM SURE DID!

Thanks for playing.

Yeah…he was my senator for about a decade. I have forgotten more about McCain than you’ll ever know. Fuck off.

Yeah, you've been thumped. Now, you're lashing out. Lol.

Forum List

Back