Flashback: President Bush on 60 Minutes with Barbara Walters on Christmas 2001: we're not gonna invade Afghanistan before we finish the fight in Iraq

Sorry bout that,

1. W. Bush is, no doubt, the most imbecilic moron, to ever ascend to the Presidency.
2. Even Bidens, not that dumb, in his old age.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does the OP know that was 21 years ago & those 2 wars are over?

What the hell is it about Democrats and snowflakes not being able to let go of the past, and their refusal to look at what's going on in the present (especially when their President's failed policies and crimes are destroying the nation)?

Sorry bout that,

1. The stupidest ever.
2. The IQ of a hamster.
3. His laughter never hid his low IQ.
4. Road the coattails of his daddy.
5. His daddy was brighter, but, not by alot.
6. America would of been able to survive if it hadn't heard of Bush.
7. But once Bush left office a muslim went in, and Bush just laughed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Lol 😂😂😂 you're so ignorant.

So...this thread is a distraction from the current idiot in the whitehouse? Nice try, but there's no comparison: Bush would (and probably still could) beat biden at just about anything.

That said, it pains me to have to agree with the fact he was not the sharpest. Biggest Middle-East mistake we ever made was deposing Sadam Hussain: he wasn't a nice guy, but he had things under control and was the enemy of many of our enemies (radicals). Bush Jr. is a perfect example of an entrenched politician in the system that served himself and not the people.
Dubya had a huge debt to Enron.

Sorry bout that,

1. For what bases you draw such a moronic imbecilic opinion?
2. NVM *Enquiring minds don't want to know.* lol!
3. Your a Libtard right? lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump is poorly educated and can't read. He has severe dislexia and multiple personality disorders including malignant narcissism.

Trump is poorly educated and can't read. He has severe dislexia and multiple personality disorders including malignant narcissism.
Whether he is liked or not he is still a "mover and shaker" in this nation. And he created many jobs on the private side.

Sorry bout that,

1. So with you everything's about Trump?
2. They named an illness after that, *Trump Syndrome*
3. CWN, backs away slowly... .... ...
4. It really is you, your one sick puppy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Everything's about Trump eh?
2. They've named an illness after that and I think you've fallen ill with its called the, *Trump Syndrome*.
3. No cure, you will die with it.
4. CWN, backs away slowly.
5. Not a double post, the first one was delayed, so in my pure genius i cranked out another one. lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Everything's about Trump eh?
2. They've named an illness after that and I think you've fallen ill with its called the, *Trump Syndrome*.
3. No cure, you will die with it.
4. CWN, backs away slowly.
5. Not a double post, the first one was delayed, so in my pure genius i cranked out another one. lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nope. I'm well educated. Ethics are important in my family..

he also says Putin called him after 9-11 and said this is the end of the cold war, now let's work together to fight the enemy in the war on terror

He should have stuck to that plan. I always thought that going into Iraq before the job was finished in Afghanistan would be a bridge too far.

Unfortunately I was right.

Nope. I'm well educated. Ethics are important in my family..
Sorry bout that,

1. You should know you have *Trump Syndrome*.
2. When you are commenting on another topic entirely, and then inject into the conversation, how you really, really feel about Trump. lol!
3. No your perfectly fine, no brain damage here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Bush the fucking idiot starts a war with Iraq, not Saudi Arabia.
2. He gets thousands of Americans killed and protects the Saudi's, who attacked America.
3. Like a fucking idiot would do, and laugh.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Starting a war with the Saudis would have been the stupidest possible move any US president could have made.

Sorry bout that,

1. Bush the fucking idiot starts a war with Iraq, not Saudi Arabia.
2. He gets thousands of Americans killed and protects the Saudi's, who attacked America.
3. Like a fucking idiot would do, and laugh.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Saudis didn't attack America. OBL hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994 and declared AQ to be a terrorist organization. He wanted the US to attack Arabia... And you're so stupid you're trying to help.

The Saudis didn't attack America. OBL hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994 and declared AQ to be a terrorist organization. He wanted the US to attack Arabia... And you're so stupid you're trying to help.

Show us a PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi....

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a pic of W, kissing on the lips an arab saudi.
2. Only a complete imbecile would do that.
3. Like a real stupid retarded child.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 you're a real moron. You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

I know "Osama" was never there.

I know they are JEWISH...

I know that Bin Salman was Jeff Epstein's #1 customer

I know the Saudi Royal family was invested in gold, the US long bond, and defense stocks on 910....

Still waiting for ONE PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi.

We have THREE of Col Tim Osman....

See the source image

R.f4be7c8b4f8b41a7afb0de435b00e170

R.6fd59debe3acd3bc91933bb7fdb79735

Forum List

Back