Flashback: NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

Lolol you don't know anything about Uranium One. What an ass you are. Uranium One belonged to Frank Guistra not the US. Are you really so stupid that you are making up lies when you know nothing at all about this? Must be your peculiar brand of Christianity .
They get their "information" from Carlson, Hannity and Pirro, what do you expect?

It wasn't "uranium rights" ignoramus, it was 20% potential uranium processing capacity.

8 agencies, including DoS, cleared private deal because it didn't represent national security threat and it still doesn't dummy.

Republicans had years to officially call it a security threat and force a resale. They didn't, because it wasn't about security, it was about Clinton.
Why would a corrupt government approve a corrupt deal like that?

Oh wait, MONEY.

The ‘I was only following orders’ excuse left the building in 1945.
Hillary approved the deal.
But if you want to argue it’s really Obama who’s the Putin puppet, I won’t stop you.
She never claimed to be following orders and she never approved that deal.

For you to start this thread and post the shit you post, you're either mentally deranged, or you're a Russian tool whose job it is to keep Americans fighting with each other.

People like you will burn in Hell for deceiving others. Why did Obama-Clinton-Biden approve an Evil and Corrupt Deal to give Putin 20% of United States Uranium.
You're completely wrong. Frank Guistra had every right to sell his mines.

You're completely wrong. Frank Guistra had every right to sell his mines.
No one has a right to sell any Uranium in The US to a Foreign held company. That is why it had to be approved Child of Hell. You are a Liar.
The Obama Regime approved the crooked deal and got bribes to do so, and you know it.

No one has a right to sell any Uranium in The US to a Foreign held company. That is why it had to be approved Child of Hell. You are a Liar.
The Obama Regime approved the crooked deal and got bribes to do so, and you know it.
It was a routine transaction approved by the US committee for foreign investments by Bush era appointees. They judged it no threat to national security. Where do you think the US buys uranium?

The US has bought Russian Uranium for years. We have a moratorium on uranium mining in the US because of environmental concerns for many years. Biden is working to resend the law on US production of uranium.

Least we forget who likes colluding with Putin and making America dependent upon Putin for Uranium.

I believe Trumps lawsuit against Hillary includes this, which will require her to come forth with all documents related to this deal.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation
Lol, I must have missed the Hillary presidentcy. Remind me when that was again. Hillary has never had the power to rubber stamp such a deal. Of course logic and truth doesn't matter to you.

It was a routine transaction approved by the US committee for foreign investments by Bush era appointees. They judged it no threat to national security. Where do you think the US buys uranium?
There was nothing routine about it. And Obama had his people on that committee. Clinton and Eric Holder were on it. Why do you lie? Do you not fear God? Bribes were being paid out to make this deal happen. Obama-Biden-Clinton knew Putin was going to buy Uranium One as soon as the deal went down. Mueller, Comey, Holder, Clinton, Obama, Biden and John McCain all were involved in this, and knew exactly what was going down.

Last edited:
There was nothing routine about it. Why do you lie? Do you not fear God? Bribes were being paid out to make this deal happen. Obama-Biden-Clinton knew Putin was going to buy Uranium One as soon as the deal went down. Mueller, Comey, Holder, Clinton, Obama, Biden and John McCain all were involved in this, and knew exactly what was going down.
Biden is going to get rid of the US moratorium on uranium mining. It's not exactly rare. We buy a lot from Russia, but also other countries. You obviously didn't read the links I posted. So you can continue to be ignorant and rude.

Forum List

Back