FLASHBACK: Joe Biden Saying What Should Be Done to Those Who Defy Congressional Subpoenas

It's going to be satisfying watching hunter delay this through the courts for months and months if not years.

Karma.
I say Hunter should find all the Democrats on the committee and sit down on live TV and answer all their questions...

Then goto there closed session , play the tape and tell them he is not answering another question under advise from his lawyer until his testimony is televised.
If he has to answer one question make if from Jim Jordan, simply tell them there is no pint answering his question because if didn't listen to a raped young men and what they were going threw, then why would listen to me...

Then get up and walk out, meet the cameras and say you will not be silenced...

Yes. People are, vermin.

See post 76.

He never said otherwise. Sorry you are in need of positive reinforcement.
Here is post 76. He specifically references the Crackhead's subpoena. Nowhere does he claim Biden has to comment on everyone who defies one for the rest of time.

Grow a brain, vermin.

he sure hasnt condemned his son defying the subpoena .. lol ! Briben is hiding ... you know good and darn well the big guy approves ..

"He sure hasn't condemned his son" means he should make a statement.

Is English your second language?

Derp.
Wow! You must be too fucking stupid to keep up with your own posts.

Here is what you said in the post I responded to:

He doesn't need to call out everyone who does that for the rest of his life. Lol.

Who has claimed he needs to call out everyone who does that for the rest of his life, vermin?

The denial amongst you all is amazing. Biden is the most obviously dirty president in 50 years. Clinton and Obama are probably worse, but this moron involved his whole family, including dopey Hunter, and it's practically public record. He has to be impeached or this government is even more of a joke than it is with captain dementia at the helm.
Keep bleeevin' the horseshit spoonfed to you by Trump & his lackey's.

Trump's suckholes like Cummer & Gymmy Boy still can't articulate what crimes Biden has committed. That tell you anything?

Forum List

Back