Flashback: In 1982 Joe Biden Voted for Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Roe v Wade and Make It a State Issue

Joe Biden was not a dementia-ravaged, brain-dead, corrupt, compromised, self-enriching traitor to the American people back then...

Always always always Low IQ Joe seems to have a SHEET over his head....

Here is Low IQ Joe with his best pal, former Dem Senate Majority Leader and KKK Grand Cyclops Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd

R.e783587759ffce612fb00a491306fd35

So does that mean he was a radical terrorist muslim anti-white, baby aborting Communist back then or he is that now??

$$$$ and power, not ethics / morals / principles, is and is what has guided Biden's every action for too long now.

Joe Biden was not a dementia-ravaged, brain-dead, corrupt, compromised, self-enriching traitor to the American people back then...
Well, he wasn't dementia-ravaged, but he was still the rest of those things.

Al Gore once opposed it too and for many years then changed his position rather quickly.

LOL

Al Gore once opposed it too and for many years then changed his position rather quickly.

LOL

Gore once supportedthe idea of protecting military ones... until he believed he might be able to win rhe Presidency by discarding overseas ballots in Florida.

Funny how morals, principles, and ethics fall 2nd to personal gain by so many Democrat 'leaders' and patriarchs...

Um, no.

Israel wants to wipe out those countries because Israel believes Israel extents to the Euphrates River in Iraq...

Book of Joshua Ch1

Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,

2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.

3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Every country in that territory is to be wiped out, exterminated, and possessed by the Chosen. That is what Zionist Fascism is all about, re-conquering all of that land.

Nothing of that means anything.
Here is today's world -
Israel if a peaceful nation just trying to survive.
Most of the Middle east are dogs.

Forum List

Back