Flashback 2016: Kerry- There Will Never Be a Peace Agreement Between Arabs and Israel without a Palestinian Solution

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump did not broker peace with the Arab World. He got a deal with some minor players in the region and did not make it safer.

John Kerry brokered peace with Iran and Cuba.....
Two countries that have been a thorn in our sides for generations
Kerry, and Barry, got ass-raped by Iran. :iyfyus.jpg:
And asked for more.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump did not broker peace with the Arab World. He got a deal with some minor players in the region and did not make it safer.

You don't have a single shred of self-respect. There is no lie too outrageous for you to tell.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.

Blues Lifer

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

Soros, China, the Clintons, and Dems are a monstrous cancer to our country.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As the press secretary states, the corrupted fake news media will barely acknowledge this tremendous accomplishment. Just incredible vileness from the media these days. What a world.

I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

John Kerry in 2016 told the world that a peace deal with Israel and the Arab world was IMPOSSIBLE without the Palestinians being involved in it.

Here is what he said

“There will be no separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,” Kerry angrily announced. “I want to make that very clear with all of you.”

“I’ve heard several prominent politicians in Israel sometimes saying, ‘Well, the Arab world is in a different place now. We just have to reach out to them. We can work some things with the Arab world and we’ll deal with the Palestinians,’” he continued. “No. No, no, and no.”

No? Trump just brokered a peace deal with the Arab world and Israel WITHOUT the Palestinian terrorists.

True but that’s because Trump was unable to get the Palestinians involved and Kerry was working on the full package.
The "Palestinians" may have worked themselves into being a non-issue.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

Here is what he said

He doesn't need Trump's help, he's completely capable of making a fool of himself without anyone's help.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Is there any questions about these people living in some Alternate Left Reality?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Here is what he said

Where is Kerry's deal?

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
for the interest of my cyberbuddies. I --rosie--
(patting myself on the head) have been a registered
democrat since I turned 21---LONG LONG ago.
For many years I never voted REPUB For the 2004
election-----I ABSTAINED ---I just could not go REPUB-------until HILLARY came up-----TRUMP WAS MY FIRST
REPUBLICAN . I am an ANYONE BUT HILLARY OR
KERRY person. --------and now Biden and Kamala-----
sheeeeeeeesh-----what is a democrat TO DO?

Obiwan

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And Iran kept pulling their shit.... As a matter of fact, Obutthole even paid them ransom to get some of our sailors back!!!

And I know the magical muslim faggot started a lot of wars, but when did he get us in a war with Cuba????

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems to me Lurch made a fool out of Lurch.
Yeah that didn't take much effort on Trump's part to make Kerry look the fool. AND lets remember, Kerry and his Washington establishment ilk profess to be the experts in this area and Trump the amateur. Just proves how pathetic so many of these politicians are.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Here is what he said

How so?

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If that was true CNN would be reporting it. Trump did what no other president in history. You should be praising this, but instead your hatred for Trump shows. Obama gave Iran over a billion dollars in cash and a way to go nuclear in a few years.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here is what he said

How so?
Eventually even people who like a good fiction grow tired of the show. At this point they are nothing more than proxies for the Islamists.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I feel like it’s been covered across the board. Hit the front page of every major newspaper i saw. What do you want?! a parade?
If obama did the exact same thing the media would be worshipping him 24/7.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List