Flames of Ferguson Illuminate Age of Obama

Obama not only the worst divisive President but also a horrible human being. Just amazing you all voted for this

SNIP:
When history remembers the Obama administration, the flames of Ferguson will light up our memories. It wasn’t just an AutoZone and Jade Nails burning up in the fires of Ferguson, it was also the “Hope” of 2008 going up in smoke.

Instead of hope, the age of Obama has been characterized by racial division and discord.

Obama and Holder commanded the police to behave themselves. The police behaved, and look what happened.

Last week, members of the New Black Panther Party were arrested by state officials for plotting to use pipe bombs against the St. Louis Gateway Arch and for purchasing guns in a plot to kill as many policemen as possible.

Notice it was state officials who made the arrests. The Washington Times had a no-longer-surprising quote from an Obama administration official characterizing the plot to blow up the arch and kill (presumably) white police officers as “not a serious threat.”

Why do avoidable subplots involving the New Black Panthers keep shadowing this president? From the time he marched with them in Selma in 2007, to this past weekend, there has been a strange ambivalence toward their racially soaked radicalism.

Why would an administration official say anything to downplay a gun and bomb charge against New Black Panthers? Better yet, why didn’t the Justice Department bring their own domestic terrorism charges against these New Black Panthers?

Critics will say all these questions about the administration coddling the New Black Panther Party are getting old and tiresome, and I wholeheartedly agree.

Obama and Holder stoked division, strife and anger in Ferguson, culminating in last night’s violence.

Sure, President Obama called for calm in Ferguson. But that was after the damage was done. Calls for calm came after Attorney General Eric Holder tripped the time bomb during his visit to Ferguson by meeting with activists and agitators and assuring them the administration was on their side against the police.

When Holder complained about the police, when Obama talked about problems with policing in the United States, everyone understood the administration’s loyalties.

President Obama’s call for calm in Ferguson provided the administration deniability that the administration bore any responsibility for the riots, even after Holder flooded the zone with swarms of FBI agents and Civil Rights Division lawyers to investigate the police.

The Obama administration led their legions to believe that if Officer Wilson was not charged, it was due to racial injustice, racial injustice Obama would help remedy one way or another. Holder and Obama made the protesters think their cause was just and correct.

It was no accident that President Obama named Vanita Gupta acting head of the Civil Rights Division weeks ago. Gupta is beloved by the radical left for her militant hostility toward law enforcement officers. It’s why another Justice Department lawyer, Karla Dobinski, who illegally railroaded police officers in Louisiana, still hasn’t been fired.

Today, Holder announced that a federal criminal investigation will be ongoing. Holder is barely telling the truth.

ALL of it here:
Rule of Law Flames of Ferguson Illuminate Age of Obama

I'm sure he'll get to it right after he solves the Trayvon Martin case.
Got that one covered. Hero wannabe shoots black kid. Same as Wilson.
Are you giving evidence for the proposition that the 2012 voters for Obama were too stupid to realize what they were doing? If so you are doing a wonderful job.
Americans are dumb as dogshit, almost without exception. My opinion doesn't change based on who they elected, but I do prefer my bastards to yours.

I think people are wising up to you liberals and that's why you have to bring more stupid dumb as dogshit people into this country to prop up your base.

Obama not only the worst divisive President but also a horrible human being. Just amazing you all voted for this

SNIP:
When history remembers the Obama administration, the flames of Ferguson will light up our memories. It wasn’t just an AutoZone and Jade Nails burning up in the fires of Ferguson, it was also the “Hope” of 2008 going up in smoke.

Instead of hope, the age of Obama has been characterized by racial division and discord.

Obama and Holder commanded the police to behave themselves. The police behaved, and look what happened.

Last week, members of the New Black Panther Party were arrested by state officials for plotting to use pipe bombs against the St. Louis Gateway Arch and for purchasing guns in a plot to kill as many policemen as possible.

Notice it was state officials who made the arrests. The Washington Times had a no-longer-surprising quote from an Obama administration official characterizing the plot to blow up the arch and kill (presumably) white police officers as “not a serious threat.”

Why do avoidable subplots involving the New Black Panthers keep shadowing this president? From the time he marched with them in Selma in 2007, to this past weekend, there has been a strange ambivalence toward their racially soaked radicalism.

Why would an administration official say anything to downplay a gun and bomb charge against New Black Panthers? Better yet, why didn’t the Justice Department bring their own domestic terrorism charges against these New Black Panthers?

Critics will say all these questions about the administration coddling the New Black Panther Party are getting old and tiresome, and I wholeheartedly agree.

Obama and Holder stoked division, strife and anger in Ferguson, culminating in last night’s violence.

Sure, President Obama called for calm in Ferguson. But that was after the damage was done. Calls for calm came after Attorney General Eric Holder tripped the time bomb during his visit to Ferguson by meeting with activists and agitators and assuring them the administration was on their side against the police.

When Holder complained about the police, when Obama talked about problems with policing in the United States, everyone understood the administration’s loyalties.

President Obama’s call for calm in Ferguson provided the administration deniability that the administration bore any responsibility for the riots, even after Holder flooded the zone with swarms of FBI agents and Civil Rights Division lawyers to investigate the police.

The Obama administration led their legions to believe that if Officer Wilson was not charged, it was due to racial injustice, racial injustice Obama would help remedy one way or another. Holder and Obama made the protesters think their cause was just and correct.

It was no accident that President Obama named Vanita Gupta acting head of the Civil Rights Division weeks ago. Gupta is beloved by the radical left for her militant hostility toward law enforcement officers. It’s why another Justice Department lawyer, Karla Dobinski, who illegally railroaded police officers in Louisiana, still hasn’t been fired.

Today, Holder announced that a federal criminal investigation will be ongoing. Holder is barely telling the truth.

ALL of it here:

Are you giving evidence for the proposition that the 2012 voters for Obama were too stupid to realize what they were doing? If so you are doing a wonderful job.
Americans are dumb as dogshit, almost without exception. My opinion doesn't change based on who they elected, but I do prefer my bastards to yours.

I think people are wising up to you liberals and that's why you have to bring more stupid dumb as dogshit people into this country to prop up your base.
Yeah, don't think. Not an option for you.

Yet you love making fun of people that don't think.

How about shutting the fuck up. That way you won't sound like such a dickhead.

I don't care what I sound like, I call it like it is. Unlike you little morons I'm not her to get patted on the head and have my dick sucked by my ideological brother from another mother.

I don't care what I sound like, I call it like it is. Unlike you little morons I'm not her to get patted on the head and have my dick sucked by my ideological brother from another mother.
No you are opening your mouth to prove you are the dumbest of all.

As nasty as your I doubt anyone would want to touch your dick let alone get near you

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

Laughably dramatic.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Oh shut the fuck up you useless piece of shit.

The Obama Regime will be known as the worst presidency in our nation's history.

Only someone with no sense of history would make such a statement
True, Jackson the founder of the Ds invented the modern deathmarch, FDR was president for life and Jimmy Carter was the most incompetent managing to beat out even John Adams. I must agree with you Obama is worse than the average D president but with the help of criminal gangs, fraud and ignoring the constitution y'all do keep trying to beat your own records.

True, Jackson the founder of the Ds invented the modern deathmarch, FDR was president for life and Jimmy Carter was the most incompetent managing to beat out even John Adams. I must agree with you Obama is worse than the average D president but with the help of criminal gangs, fraud and ignoring the constitution y'all do keep trying to beat your own records.

I'd take any of them over GWB or Warren Harding. So would nearly every historian.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

Pitiful little dung beetles aren't they ? they see rampaging minorities around every corner out to get them

The sad fact is the flames of ferguson illuminates the insidious strategy of the communist/socialist movement of the left. Acquiring power by gaining large blocks of votes.

The race division strategy and propaganda is all deliberate and since it has worked on the dumb populace so well, and since it indeed gained them power, and since it has enabled these pieces of shit to hold onto their power, you think the strategy is going to change?

Get this. Many of these morons believe their own bullshit. Obama is certainly one of those idealists that 100% believes in the "Dream of His Father." So much so that he has disavowed his family members that have publicly denounced the ideals of his father. Reference his brother who lives in a mud hut in Africa. Reference the fact he sent churchill's bust back to England. He is an ideologue and everything he is doing is to fulfill what he has been raised to believe his entire contrived socialist life.

Yes, the result of 50 years of their victimology strategy in order to gain the power over the people has resulted in the fires of ferguson. Cause that ideology that makes up the presidents vernacular is shared by a media that has also been shaped by this false ideology. The academic elites that are just oh so smart.

You will never get the pawns to agree. Not the moronic brainwashed pawns that post on this board. Anyway, that is the truth. The pawns deserve zero respect.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

The two black kids were thug wannabe's that got what they deserved.

I'd take any of them over GWB or Warren Harding. So would nearly every historian.
How about Carter?

Forum List

Back