Flacco Flings, Browns 11-5, make playoffs, watch out

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
The Cleveland Browns aren't exactly the team that comes to mind when it comes to discussing elite passing prowless. However, this came to be this past Thursday on NFL "Thursday Night Football". Flacco threaded multiple TD's to take the Browns to a 34-17 lead into halftime. Flacco threw for 300 yds again.

The Browns HAVE to be the darlings of the playoffs this year. With so many injuries, and so many players stepping up to make plays... how can you root against them?

The Cleveland Browns aren't exactly the team that comes to mind when it comes to discussing elite passing prowless. However, this came to be this past Thursday on NFL "Thursday Night Football". Flacco threaded multiple TD's to take the Browns to a 34-17 lead into halftime. Flacco threw for 300 yds again.

The Browns HAVE to be the darlings of the playoffs this year. With so many injuries, and so many players stepping up to make plays... how can you root against them?

The Browns are never the Darlings of anything, I mean, their mascot is Brownie The Elf--- but they are 11-5. They will play in the Playoffs respectably, but very highly unlikely they will win it.

After that Ernest Byner fumble and the DEN drive, UGH! Hard not to feel sorry for them. That was just one heartbreak.

But, now SpotrsTalk is non-stop talking Browns. Like Taylor Swift! Kinda wish they would let them actually do something first? Just SHUP. One bad call can knock a team out of the playoffs. One 59yd FG at the end of game…..it can be who has the ball last?

Flaco is old? Interception prone. Don’t trust 100%. Rather have the young guys who can scramble in there. Watson.

The Browns have a great defense and now a QB that is playing at a high level.

They have the same appeal that the Bills, Lions, etc have… Midwest smaller market teams that haven’t been good in while

I’m still mad they pushed LA into the SB with that obviously missed pass interference call at NO. That was the game right there. Clock would have ran out on LA.

many cases like that over many decades. Imagine what they could do before so many slo-mo replays or no TV games? Now they get caught and still ignire the masive outrage, simply acting as-if it did not happen. Move on.

They have the same appeal that the Bills, Lions, etc have… Midwest smaller market teams that haven’t been good in while

I think I remember the “rebuilding since 1957” DET Lions almost beating DAL at DAL in some rare playoff years? Broke me to tears to see them mess up some of those games they had them ….. almots won. Sniff.

Oh good Lord the Bills, Marc Levy “wide right” 4 yrs running! Or the.Vikings, Bud Grant 0-4 with the Purple people eaters and Fran Tarkenton! Heartbrake city again!

For some odd reason I have always rooted for the Browns.....I can't even explain why.

could it might be cause they are like the cubs were for decades,sufferers? I have always had a soft spot for the Browns especially after the heartbreaking fumble year that kept them from the superbowl.dont see them being in the superbowl but sure am glad to see them back in the playoffs again.:yes_text12:

I hope they do something in the PO's for the Browns fans. But I fear they will once again rip your hearts out.

Forum List

Back