Fla. doc's sign warns off Obama supporters

How many Republicans on here would HONESTLY WANT to have this very high strung man, as their Doctor?

Do you think he can practice medicine well with this kind of hysterical demeanor?

He did break his code of ethics by doing this, although breaking the Code of Ethics for Doctors is not against the law, it is breaking a Doctor's code, none the less....

If this Doctor were a Dem and put a sign on his door for his own patients, saying that if they were republicans to go away now....he no longer cares to help them with their sicknesses....

I still would never return to him as a SUPPOSED Doctor because he is NOT DOCTOR QUALITY....he is a breaker of the code of ethics for doctors AND I would fight tooth and nail, to take his State licence and doctor's license away from him....

Why, you ask?

Because it is the RIGHT thing to do.
No, he DIDN'T break any code. His advice is to non-patients.

Here's your code: "Although the concept of free choice assures that an individual can generally choose a physician, likewise a physician may decline to accept that individual as a patient."

god you people are a shit load of a joke.. he has not fucking right to do this. he does not need to supporot obama but there no reason for this.

why are you guys avoiding this?

The modern version of that oath reads:

"I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm."

It says nothing about politics. However, politics are mentioned in the American Medical Association's Code of Ethics.

Section 9.012:

"Under no circumstances should physicians allow their differences with patients or their families about political matters to interfere with the delivery of high-quality professional care."

Do you feel that all doctors should be compelled to perform abortions?

No, I do not believe all doctors should be compelled to perform abortions....

BUT THIS IS NOT what this particular case is about....NOT IN THE LEASE Code....

This has nothing to do with a medical procedure the doctor ethically disagrees with...this is a Doctor, for merely political reasons, does not want to treat his patients anymore.

He is mentally ILL imo....yes, crazy....yes, I know that term is being used to freely lately, but this guy QUALIFIES imo.

are you dumb on purpose? he is objecting to the new rules and mandates he will be forced to operate under. the government will now virtually tell him what tests he can or cannot order, and when and how often, then will require excessive documentation, and more than likely will wait 6 months or so for payment.. no, he objects not because of politicals but because of government takeover of hiis practice.. you guys will never understand that you just surrendered 1/6 of your econmy along with a good bit of your freedom.. and you did it unaware and smiling. like BFD we beat the Republicans. You will see more doctors opting out they will just be a little more passive aggressive about it. KNow how many fight high mal practice insurance fees? They put signs in their office informing patients that they don't carry mal practice insurnce. you reap what you have sowen now quit whining about it.

Last edited:
If I were his patient, republican, democrat or whatever or no party affiliation, I would NOT EVER in a million years, keep him as my Doctor.

And that's your right and the right of anyone else. but what about his rights?

his right to what avatar?

A doctor who runs his own practice is also a business person. As a business person, he may want to receive a certain amount of money for his services rendered to those who choose to hire him.

The new provisions for health insurance will redefine that arrangement. If he does not agree with the terms of the redefinition, he has the right to say so.

Absent the redefinition, though, he should be able to charge whatever he wants. If it's too high, he should go out of business. If it's excessively high and yet he retains customers, the customers have determined that his service is worthy.

Under the new definitions, worthiness will play no role driving the practice of medicine into a regulated to a lower level state of being.

There is nothing wrong with Walmart, but occassionally, I like to walk through Macy's. If I'm feeling particularly uppity, Von Maur. Love that live piano music.

A doctor who runs his own practice is also a business person. As a business person, he may want to receive a certain amount of money for his services rendered to those who choose to hire him.

The new provisions for health insurance will redefine that arrangement. If he does not agree with the terms of the redefinition, he has the right to say so.

Absent the redefinition, though, he should be able to charge whatever he wants. If it's too high, he should go out of business. If it's excessively high and yet he retains customers, the customers have determined that his service is worthy.

Under the new definitions, worthiness will play no role driving the practice of medicine into a regulated to a lower level state of being.

There is nothing wrong with Walmart, but occassionally, I like to walk through Macy's. If I'm feeling particularly uppity, Von Maur. Love that live piano music.

And what is the purpose for him to put the sign on the door and essentially SPIT in his own patient's faces? What do his patients now, have to do with Obamacare? What right does he have to bring politics in to his medical practice and his one on one care with his patients?

He deserves to LOSE HIS LICENSE, he is NOT mentally sound to put a sign like that on his door for his own patients to read....they have a RIGHT to receive the medical care they have paid this doctor for WITHOUT his political leanings and dismay becoming a part of it.

And what is the purpose for him to put the sign on the door and essentially SPIT in his own patient's faces? What do his patients now, have to do with Obamacare? What right does he have to bring politics in to his medical practice and his one on one care with his patients?

He deserves to LOSE HIS LICENSE, he is NOT mentally sound to put a sign like that on his door for his own patients to read....they have a RIGHT to receive the medical care they have paid this doctor for WITHOUT his political leanings and dismay becoming a part of it.

all they have to do is ask for a referral to another physician..

Not mentally sound?

Let's send him to a psychiatric gulag for re-education. The Soviets mastered abuse of psychiatry on dissenters.

How many Republicans on here would HONESTLY WANT to have this very high strung man, as their Doctor?

Do you think he can practice medicine well with this kind of hysterical demeanor?

He did break his code of ethics by doing this, although breaking the Code of Ethics for Doctors is not against the law, it is breaking a Doctor's code, none the less....

If this Doctor were a Dem and put a sign on his door for his own patients, saying that if they were republicans to go away now....he no longer cares to help them with their sicknesses....

I still would never return to him as a SUPPOSED Doctor because he is NOT DOCTOR QUALITY....he is a breaker of the code of ethics for doctors AND I would fight tooth and nail, to take his State licence and doctor's license away from him....

Why, you ask?

Here's your code: "Although the concept of free choice assures that an individual can generally choose a physician, likewise a physician may decline to accept that individual as a patient."

hmmmm...THAT IS NOT what the article says....it says HIS PATIENTS read the sign and a couple that have seen it were upset...one walked out.

Did you not read that and this is why you spilled the above bs?

Why, you ask?

hmmmm...THAT IS NOT what the article says....it says HIS PATIENTS read the sign and a couple that have seen it were upset...one walked out.

Calm down. You are hysterical.

I read everything.

Why, you ask?

well, we are now in a majority rules situation, so if only a couple were disturbed then they can fuck off. huh?

I read everything.

Really? Then why skip the part about a couple of his own existing patients being upset with it?

And tell me, HOW MANY NEW PATIENTS just walk up to a urologist's doctor's office to make an appointment with them?

NONE...or very FEW if any.... it is done over the phone.

The sign was for his patients....coming through the door for their appointment with him.

He is BAT SHIT CRAZY and needs psychological help imo.

I read everything.

Really? Then why skip the part about a couple of his own existing patients being upset with it?

And tell me, HOW MANY NEW PATIENTS just walk up to a urologist's doctor's office to make an appointment with them?

NONE...or very FEW if any.... it is done over the phone.

The sign was for his patients....coming through the door for their appointment with him.

He is BAT SHIT CRAZY and needs psychological help imo.
Take a drink. That might help your hysterics. Such drama.

Send the dissenter to a psychiatric gulag!

The publicity will get him more right wing whacko's as patients but he will lose patients who want a doctor who is concerned with their well being more than their politics

The publicity will get him more right wing whacko's as patients but he will lose patients who want a doctor who is concerned with their well being more than their politics

yes, that is the burden he bears. I hope he can hold up to the punishment he will receive for stating what he believes.. that's life under demorat tyranny.

Hell, I haven't been to a doctor in over 20 years but I'll drive up there until I can convince my doctor friends here to put up similar signs.

The doctor is now frantically backtracking from what he said so as usual the only people who haven't figured out he fucked up are the wingnuts.

Unethical or a sign of things to come?

100402-sign-hmed-230p.hmedium.jpg

Fla. doc's sign warns off Obama supporters - Health care- msnbc.com

That is definitely unethical.

But it's still within his rights.

anyone who THINKS the Doctor's behavior on this is normal.....by all means, go to him....let him be in charge of your health care.....

If I were his patient, republican, democrat or whatever or no party affiliation, I would NOT EVER in a million years, keep him as my Doctor.

Does he have the right to break his CODE OF ETHICS for his profession?

Does he have the right to take tax payer's money for his education and then not serve tax payers?

Does he have a right to not serve a black person just because he is black?
Where are his rights on that one Avatar?

Few questions for you C4A.

Did he took taxpayers money for his education?

Is he sign saying he's not taking black people?

anyone who THINKS the Doctor's behavior on this is normal.....by all means, go to him....let him be in charge of your health care.....

that pisses you off doesn't it? that somebody has the guts to disagree with the teft of 960 billion dollars..

Forum List

Back