Fla. doc's sign warns off Obama supporters

If I were his patient, republican, democrat or whatever or no party affiliation, I would NOT EVER in a million years, keep him as my Doctor.

And that's your right and the right of anyone else. but what about his rights?

Does he have the right to break his CODE OF ETHICS for his profession?

Does he have the right to take tax payer's money for his education and then not serve tax payers?

Does he have a right to not serve a black person just because he is black?
Where are his rights on that one Avatar?
where was that said?
Hey you might be on to something there. What if he chooses to serve only those who pay federal income tax?

If I were his patient, republican, democrat or whatever or no party affiliation, I would NOT EVER in a million years, keep him as my Doctor.

He admitted that some of his patients have complained about the sign. One person has walked away.

The only way they will stop this nonsense is for many to stop going to him.. I understand his district is Republican so nobody is going to make this a lesson to him. Nationally he looks like a jerk and it doesn't really help after vicious Repub responses to Healthcare reform.

I still think they're digging their own graves, perception is everything and voters are going to get very tired of redneck Republicans thinking they are speaking for them.

ha ha ha ha ha,, your congress critters went behind closed doors and virtually stole 960 billion dollars from the people who earned it, paid it, and trusted it would be there,, your guys stole the money,, and you call Republicans vicious?? that makes sense.

He is licensed by the state to practice medicine.

The solution is obvious.

he has acted legally, so unless you are against the rule of law the solution is not obvious. Those who don't like his personality or the way he practices medicine still have choices. go or stay.

He admitted that some of his patients have complained about the sign. One person has walked away.

The only way they will stop this nonsense is for many to stop going to him.. I understand his district is Republican so nobody is going to make this a lesson to him. Nationally he looks like a jerk and it doesn't really help after vicious Repub responses to Healthcare reform.

I still think they're digging their own graves, perception is everything and voters are going to get very tired of redneck Republicans thinking they are speaking for them.

who are redneck Republicans exactly?

Teabaggers.

Teabaggers.

tea baggers? really,, how many limp balled old white republican tea baggers put their bags in your mouth?? how do you know these things?

He is licensed by the state to practice medicine.

The solution is obvious.

he has acted legally, so unless you are against the rule of law the solution is not obvious. Those who don't like his personality or the way he practices medicine still have choices. go or stay.

You are suggesting that the left not use government powers to keep all in line? Going against the tide here...It's the point of all that is going on, total control. It starts with licensing abuses by the government. Whether selling or denying liquor licenses or medical, it's all about control.

How many Republicans on here would HONESTLY WANT to have this very high strung man, as their Doctor?

Do you think he can practice medicine well with this kind of hysterical demeanor?

He did break his code of ethics by doing this, although breaking the Code of Ethics for Doctors is not against the law, it is breaking a Doctor's code, none the less....

If this Doctor were a Dem and put a sign on his door for his own patients, saying that if they were republicans to go away now....he no longer cares to help them with their sicknesses....

I still would never return to him as a SUPPOSED Doctor because he is NOT DOCTOR QUALITY....he is a breaker of the code of ethics for doctors AND I would fight tooth and nail, to take his State licence and doctor's license away from him....

Why, you ask?

Because it is the RIGHT thing to do.

Obviously he understands that anyone that is foolish enough to vote for that clown is also the type of sue happy jerk that is more inclined to steal from him by using liberal ass wipe lawyers. Why should he risk having his malpractice insurance ripped off by some loser asshole. I agree with him completely....... Obama supporters want other people's money for doing nothing, everyone knows that.

How many Republicans on here would HONESTLY WANT to have this very high strung man, as their Doctor?

Do you think he can practice medicine well with this kind of hysterical demeanor?

He did break his code of ethics by doing this, although breaking the Code of Ethics for Doctors is not against the law, it is breaking a Doctor's code, none the less....

If this Doctor were a Dem and put a sign on his door for his own patients, saying that if they were republicans to go away now....he no longer cares to help them with their sicknesses....

I still would never return to him as a SUPPOSED Doctor because he is NOT DOCTOR QUALITY....he is a breaker of the code of ethics for doctors AND I would fight tooth and nail, to take his State licence and doctor's license away from him....

Why, you ask?

and yet you sit quietly by applauding the dems in congress who break all sorts of codes of ethics and never ever whimper. . and yes, it sounds as if you are exactly the kind of comrade.............errr person who would punish someone for doing what you disagree with. tsk tsk tsk heil care4none.

god you people are a shit load of a joke.. he has not fucking right to do this. he does not need to supporot obama but there no reason for this.

why are you guys avoiding this?

The modern version of that oath reads:

"I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm."

It says nothing about politics. However, politics are mentioned in the American Medical Association's Code of Ethics.

Section 9.012:

"Under no circumstances should physicians allow their differences with patients or their families about political matters to interfere with the delivery of high-quality professional care."

Do you feel that all doctors should be compelled to perform abortions?

god you people are a shit load of a joke.. he has not fucking right to do this. he does not need to supporot obama but there no reason for this.

"I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm."

It says nothing about politics. However, politics are mentioned in the American Medical Association's Code of Ethics.

Section 9.012:

"Under no circumstances should physicians allow their differences with patients or their families about political matters to interfere with the delivery of high-quality professional care."

This particular Doc is a Urologist, stupid. Has nothing to do with abortion.

its funny how gop likes to deny healthcare for people. you people should be ashamed on yourself.

Republicans want everyone to have guns, and no one to have healthcare.

It seems to me that allowing everyone the right to buy and carry a gun and the right to buy and carry insurance are the exact same right.

Are you comparing the right to purchase a gun with the entitlement to recieve health insurance not purchased?

Section 9.012:

This particular Doc is a Urologist, stupid. Has nothing to do with abortion.

why didn't you answer is question moron?

Why, you ask?

Do you want a Republican doctor playing with your plumbing?

I wouldn't want a Democrat doctor touching me.

Section 9.012:

No, I do not believe all doctors should be compelled to perform abortions....

BUT THIS IS NOT what this particular case is about....NOT IN THE LEASE Code....

This has nothing to do with a medical procedure the doctor ethically disagrees with...this is a Doctor, for merely political reasons, who does not want to treat his patients anymore.

He is mentally ILL imo....yes, crazy....yes, I know that term is being used too freely lately, but this guy QUALIFIES imo.

its funny how gop likes to deny healthcare for people. you people should be ashamed on yourself.

Republicans want everyone to have guns, and no one to have healthcare.

It seems to me that allowing everyone the right to buy and carry a gun and the right to buy and carry insurance are the exact same right.

Are you comparing the right to purchase a gun with the entitlement to recieve health insurance not purchased?

oh I'm sure that will come next. The government will mandate everyone to buy a gun under penalty of a fine and or jail.. soo fricking cool huh??

boy you guys are morons.

Forum List

Back