FL-SEN: underdog Val Demings tied in new poll with Marco Rubio

:abgg2q.jpg: Democrats can kiss Florida goodbye

Americans of all stripes are awakening the the dangers that the globalist running the DNC pose to America and Americans.

I followed his career under GW and Trump said the same thing during the debates.
MR does what his Wall Street masters tell him to do.

:linky:

There are all kinds of people who called him a neocon during the 2016 election, mostly liberals and libertarians. I found nothing on Trump saying he was. Besides, opinions in the middle of elections are often staged to tear down the opposition.

Look at the things Trump said about Ted Cruz, yet Cruz is one of his staunchest supporters now.

More details to come? Why the fuck didn't you wait for the freaking details? Does the basquebrowman poster have some automatic posting device when ever he finds a anti-republican issue?

:linky:

There are all kinds of people who called him a neocon during the 2016 election, mostly liberals and libertarians. I found nothing on Trump saying he was. Besides, opinions in the middle of elections are often staged to tear down the opposition.

Look at the things Trump said about Ted Cruz, yet Cruz is one of his staunchest supporters now.
Go to YouTube.com and look for the 2015 Republican Debates.
It's that easy.

Oh, fuck you! If you think I am going to watch every Republican debate from 2016, yu are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey!

You made the claim, so back it up or delete your post!
There were only 3 debates and you won't have to wait more than 5 minutes to pull that ALL REPUBLICANS GOOD stick out of your ass.

More details to come? Why the fuck didn't you wait for the freaking details? Does the basquebrowman poster have some automatic posting device when ever he finds a anti-republican issue?
Basquesbromance is a troll. He is a gay, Lebanese (not Basque) who post any thread that he thinks will stir the pot. He shows signs of schizophrenia, often in the same thread.

Forum List

Back