Five killed, including off-duty Raleigh officer, from shooting in Hedingham neighborhood; suspect contained but still active

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
RALEIGH, N.C. — Five people were killed, including an off-duty Raleigh police officer, in a shooting in east Raleigh on Thursday afternoon.
After three hours of searching, a suspect was contained.

Two people were injured and taken to the hospital. One of the others injured was a Raleigh police K-9 officer. That officer's injuries were not life-threatening.

Active shooter Raleigh Hedingham Old Milburnie Neuse River Greenway

Still active.

From what I saw, the suspect had a shotgun & was possibly wearing camo.

How long till they add shotguns to the list of weapons they want to outlaw?

I can hear Pedo Joe now- "A shotgun is more powerful than any tank in the world"

From what I saw, the suspect had a shotgun & was possibly wearing camo.

How long till they add shotguns to the list of weapons they want to outlaw?

I can hear Pedo Joe now- "A shotgun is more powerful than any tank in the world"

These men died and all you are fucking worried about is your fucking shotgun....wha the fuck the matter with you.

Hardly worth commenting on given the low body count. Another angry white kid gets a gun and shoots up the town.
I suppose that it must become a way of life at some point. Or death.

Like virtually all places where these things happen, Raleigh is run by people just like you:

When will you people start demanding better?

Hardly worth commenting on given the low body count. Another angry white kid gets a gun and shoots up the town.
Random shooting and killing happens every day in the inner cities, but of course your CNN feed doesn't provide you that information over there in Wales.

Yeah....nothing compared to The guy in Britain, who killed 12, injured 11 with a sawn off shotgun and a .22 caliber bolt actin rifle......which happened after Britain banned and confiscated guns.....

The Cumbria shootings was a shooting spree which occurred on 2 June 2010 when a lone gunman, taxi driver Derrick Bird, killed twelve people and injured eleven others in Cumbria, England, United Kingdom.

These men died and all you are fucking worried about is your fucking shotgun....wha the fuck the matter with you.
Thousands have died in your urban shitholes since the beginning of the year, where is your outrage for that?

By the way, my shotgun didn't kill anyone yesterday. Neither did any firearm within 50 miles of my place, but your solution is to burden everyone for the actions of a fraction of 1% of Americans. That's simply idiotic.

I hope the gun store where he bought it is closed down, and the owner arrested.

Why, you dumb ass? What did the gun store do? If they broke the law, sure, by you are too stupid to wait to see if they broke the law......if they didn't break the law in selling the gun, what the fuck do you think they should be charged with?

Forum List

Back