Fishy direct deposit problems nationally

I’m preserving all of this before you dishonestly alter or delete it and I captured your post from page one where you said my bank was fucking me over.
It’s Truist so not a yokel bank like your lying fuck ass would use.
Also. Moderators/-I identify what he is doing as a deliberate attempt to get this thread derailed and shunted elsewhere. Do Not Fall For That This Time

Please do, I want everyone to see that you lied about what I said.

“Fishy” is the word I used. That’s not government conspiracy. It is odd or “fishy” so to speak.
You said.
Started Friday and Fed declared “no problem..small issue…all fixed” but as of today monies that were to hit Friday still have not.
Somebody is messing around with something and we know that those who wish to undermine productive Americans would go after their money.
Fishy indeed

Whos the somebody undermining productive Americans? What ARE you implying because I’m know what people are inferring from this post.

I woukd be very surprised if he could tell you who NFCU or USAA are without looking it up.

Fair point.

While neither qualify, I am still a little confused with why he thinks it is so terrible to use a "local yokel" bank instead of one of the big 4.

I’m not sure who said it, but there was the usual comments here about how the media and government weren’t reporting on it and isn’t that suspicious and blah blah blah.

Some people just have to embellish everything because I think they find the real world too boring
It was him he‘s backpedalling.

Fair point.

While neither qualify, I am still a little confused with why he thinks it is so terrible to use a "local yokel" bank instead of one of the big 4.
Besides they are probably part of the conspiracy. What with all the people on the dole they have as members…….

Besides they are probably part of the conspiracy. What with all the people on the dole they have as members…….

True, no bigger group of people on the dole than the military and our veterans.

I’m not sure who said it, but there was the usual comments here about how the media and government weren’t reporting on it and isn’t that suspicious and blah blah blah.

Some people just have to embellish everything because I think they find the real world too boring
It’s not embellishment when true

Please do, I want everyone to see that you lied about what I said.
It’s there
You said my bank was fucking me over
I knew what I was talking about and you didnt
Then you next said you never said that.
Then you lied more and said lied about “my local bank” versus “my bank” was the issue. Lied, caught in the lie, then lie lie lie some more.
You will forever be so bad as to have the word ridicule not even be strong enough as to how you are viewed.

You said my bank was fucking me over

Yes I did. Have you gotten your deposit yet?

Then you next said you never said that.

Nope, I never did that. Just one more lie from you

Then you lied more and said lied about “my local bank” versus “my bank” was the issue.

Yes, that is the issue. You claimed I said your LOCAL bank was fucking you over. I never said that.

You will forever be so bad as to have the word ridicule not even be strong enough as to how you are viewed.

Wow, and I so very much care how someone that lies with every post thinks about me :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, and you keep on wiggling.

You made a claim about me that was a lie, and then was so kind as to prove you lied.

You are so much fun! :itsok:
It’s here for all to see your statement immediately below my opening post on page 1 and then your declaration you never said it. First what you said was insipidly incorrect , then you lied and said you never said it, then you were caught in the lie and have continued to lie to try extricate yourself
You had no credibility already and now will be forever disgraced and mocked.

Nope, that is just what I said.

No, go find where I said you local bank was fucking you over.
Yeah like “local” was the crux of anything
Lying pig still lying and squirming.
How are his efforts working out other posters?

Started Friday and Fed declared “no problem..small issue…all fixed” but as of today monies that were to hit Friday still have not.
Somebody is messing around with something and we know that those who wish to undermine productive Americans would go after their money.
Fishy indeed

Years ago, when I was working on the road and using Bank of America, I had a weird direct deposit. Small amount, so I figured I'd wait and see. Then a smaller amount was removed. 2 days later my checking account was cleaned out. Bank of America made good on what was stolen, but it took a few days. Being on the road meant I needed money to eat, stay in a motel etc etc.

I didn't see the deposit and withdrawal until after things went south. Just thought a warning might help.

Years ago, when I was working on the road and using Bank of America, I had a weird direct deposit. Small amount, so I figured I'd wait and see. Then a smaller amount was removed. 2 days later my checking account was cleaned out. Bank of America made good on what was stolen, but it took a few days. Being on the road meant I needed money to eat, stay in a motel etc etc.

I didn't see the deposit and withdrawal until after things went south. Just thought a warning might help.
Yes
The younger crowd is not researching much so far because they have always known direct deposit as100% reliable and may not reconcile what did or did not hit until later or at all. Anyone who needed their $2,000 to have been credited Friday and paid bills Friday or later Will have some upcoming problems

Last edited:

Forum List

Back