Fishy direct deposit problems nationally

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Started Friday and Fed declared “no problem..small issue…all fixed” but as of today monies that were to hit Friday still have not.
Somebody is messing around with something and we know that those who wish to undermine productive Americans would go after their money.
Fishy indeed

No problems here, sounds like your bank is fucking you over.

No problems here, sounds like your bank is fucking you
No problems here, sounds like your bank is fucking you over.
JP Morgan Chase
Wells Fargo
BOA
Truist
All over the country

Media keeping quiet.

Actually know something before you spout off like a jackass.

Rest of you look into it if your paycheck and other such that were scheduled to hit Friday actually has

JP Morgan Chase
Wells Fargo
BOA
Truist
All over the country

Media keeping quiet.

Rest of you look into it if your paycheck and other such that were scheduled to hit Friday actually has

USAA, PNC, NFCU...all good.

Started Friday and Fed declared “no problem..small issue…all fixed” but as of today monies that were to hit Friday still have not.
Somebody is messing around with something and we know that those who wish to undermine productive Americans would go after their money.
Fishy indeed
Yet everyone wants to go to digital payments, digital currencies etc. Good luck with that. I still believe cash is king and if it loses, gold and lead.

USAA, PNC, NFCU...all good.
Second tier
Now lib loons like you don’t follow direct deposit because you don’t work and don’t have incoming investment income.
So far SS is working except at JPMirganChase who thinks they are talking to 5 year old with”we are working as hard as we can” Working on it.
Working on what?Fed declared on Friday there was no longer an issue. Fed needs to get its nose out of inflation and other issues and deal with things like this.

Second tier

yep. And they never have the issues the big boys have. that is why I use them.

Now lib loons like you don’t follow direct deposit because you don’t work and don’t have incoming investment income.

Sadly I do still work, 5.5 more years and that will end, and incoming investment income is reinvested as it is not needed at this time due to still working.

The Fed reported a processing issue with the Electronic Payments Network, a private sector operator for Automated Clearing House, or ACH, a network that processes transactions.

“There was a processing error with an ACH file last night; it was a manual error associated with the file,” said Gregory MacSweeney, vice president and head of communications at The Clearing House, the banking association and payments company that owns the EPN processing system.

Banks are now working to correct the errors in those payments, he said.

“We’re aware of an industry-wide technical issue impacting some deposits for Nov. 3,” Lee Henderson, vice president of public affairs and communications at U.S. Bank, told CNBC in a statement. “Customer accounts remain secure, and balances will be updated when deposits are received.”

JP Morgan Chase
Wells Fargo
BOA
Truist
All over the country

Media keeping quiet.

~~~~~~
My daughter recently was hit with a suspicious withdrawal using Marcus-Goldman Sachs.
It took weeks to resolve the problem.

Expecting a direct deposit? Double-check your account — and don't panic if it's not there. A processing error at the Automated Clearing House, the national network that handles electronic funds transfers between banks, delayed some deposits Friday. Customers at Chase, Wells Fargo and Bank of America were among those reporting issues. A spokesperson for the operator of ACH said the problem stemmed from a manual issue unrelated to any sort of hack, and banks say deposits are safe. “Customer accounts remain secure, and balances will be updated when deposits are received," U.S. Bank told CNBC.

The Fed reported a processing issue with the Electronic Payments Network, a private sector operator for Automated Clearing House, or ACH, a network that processes transactions.

“There was a processing error with an ACH file last night; it was a manual error associated with the file,” said Gregory MacSweeney, vice president and head of communications at The Clearing House, the banking association and payments company that owns the EPN processing system.

Banks are now working to correct the errors in those payments, he said.

“We’re aware of an industry-wide technical issue impacting some deposits for Nov. 3,” Lee Henderson, vice president of public affairs and communications at U.S. Bank, told CNBC in a statement. “Customer accounts remain secure, and balances will be updated when deposits are received.”

Yes that’s what I already said.
It happened Friday but today is when the word got out
Check to see if your paycheck hit on Friday or today. That’s the majority of the monies not hitting . Thursdays did make it in
It’s very foolish to have only ONE National Clearing House. That’s likely another punitive government intervention. That is risky and now has gone awry.

Another highly informative personal anecdote from the head firmly implanted in his own posterior forum member.

"If I don't see it, it couldn't possible be happening!"

What a joke.

More like, it is not happening to me so I do not give a flying fuck.

But hey, you do you!

Another highly informative personal anecdote from the head firmly implanted in his own posterior forum member.

"If I don't see it, it couldn't possible be happening!"

What a joke.
This douche jumped quickly to denegrating but within 45 minutes posted the article that I obtained earlier confirming my ststement

Forum List

Back