Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

It ain’t rude if it’s true.
The bottom line is that our nation was in dire peril and Trump rescued us from perverse liberalism and Democrat enslavement. .... :cool:

No dummy, it was not “in peril”. That’s just something you have to keep saying to yourself to justify supporting a leader with sooo many shortcomings.

When Trump talked about people still supporting him even if he murders someone in broad day light, he was talking about tools like you.

Last edited:
No dummy, it was not “in peril”. That’s just something you have to say to yourself to justify supporting a leader with sooo many shortcomings.
Our beloved Pres. Trump is the best president since George Washington.

He is honest and forthright. It would be difficult to fault his stellar leadership and love for his country and people. .... :thup:

You want our military to be used against Americans.

Those are your words.

You’re a fucking traitor.

I want a parade, and for you anti-Americans to reveal who you really are to the American people.

Your spin implies that I want to bomb and shoot you. lol!!!

Man, this really scares you. YOu know that you people just CANNOT, not be anti-American, even for a day, don't you?
Try Mardi Gras

More entertainining, better scenery and you can get shitfaced drunk

I'll keep it in mind.

rw, what does it say about you lefties that you know that a celebration of America will end up making your side look bad?

A parade is unnecessary at this point

End of a war? Yea....spring for a parade to honor the vets

But a parade to satisfy the ego of a sitting President?
Unwarranted

Well, the parade was scheduled for Veteran's Day.

Veteran's Day was established to honor all the vets of WWI.

That's why it is always on Nov 11th...no matter what the day is.
It coincides with the end of WWI...the 11th hour of the 11th day
of the11th month. This year on 11-11-2018 will mark the 100th
anniversary of the end of the "War to end all Wars."

The President will be attending a Vets parade at Joint Base Andrews
that day.
Saves us a lot of money if they were having a parade anyway

Trump should have asked Mexico to pay for it

No dummy, it was not “in peril”. That’s just something you have to say to yourself to justify supporting a leader with sooo many shortcomings.

He is honest and forthright. It would be difficult to fault his stellar leadership and love for his country and people. .... :thup:

Yep Trump...beloved, honest. :lol:

Can some righty do this guy a favor and tell him what he sounds like please? He won’t take my liberal word for it.

Last edited:
I want a parade, and for you anti-Americans to reveal who you really are to the American people.

Man, this really scares you. YOu know that you people just CANNOT, not be anti-American, even for a day, don't you?
Try Mardi Gras

I'll keep it in mind.

rw, what does it say about you lefties that you know that a celebration of America will end up making your side look bad?

Unwarranted

Well, the parade was scheduled for Veteran's Day.

Veteran's Day was established to honor all the vets of WWI.

That's why it is always on Nov 11th...no matter what the day is.
It coincides with the end of WWI...the 11th hour of the 11th day
of the11th month. This year on 11-11-2018 will mark the 100th
anniversary of the end of the "War to end all Wars."

The President will be attending a Vets parade at Joint Base Andrews
that day.
Saves us a lot of money if they were having a parade anyway

Trump should have asked Mexico to pay for it

There's always multiple parades on Veterans Day.

Mexico already paid for it. We took California, New Mexico and eventually
Arizona, after we had annexed Texas into the Union.

We marched across their country routing them at every strong point
and it came to a conclusion, when Lt George Pickett was handed
the colors from a wounded Lt James Longstreet and Pickett carried
the colors over the wall and fought his way to the top of Chapultepec
and raised the American Flag.

You going to use the whole sentence or just half?

Rhetorical question. We both know what you are.
You want our military to be used against Americans.

Those are your words.

Try Mardi Gras

I'll keep it in mind.

Unwarranted

Don't you guys have ANY internet access or are you just plain STUPID?

OK once MORE!!!
NO Parade.png

Can some righty do this guy a favor and tell him what he sounds like please? He won’t take my liberal word for it.
Even a hard core lefty liberal when being honest, will have to admit that Trump getting elected was the best thing that has happened to America in decades. .... :thup:

I’m honest - and I readily admit, a blow hard liar like Trump getting elected is one of the worst possible outcomes of 2016 election.

Historians so far place Trump as the worst president ever (honestly!)

Even a hard core lefty liberal when being honest, will have to admit that Trump getting elected was the best thing that has happened to America in decades. .... :thup:

I’m honest - and I readily admit, a blow hard liar like Trump getting elected is one of the worst possible outcomes of 2016 election.

Official Results of the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey

https://sps.boisestate.edu/politicalscience/files/2018/02/Greatness.pdf

In order to identify these groups, we asked respondents two questions.
The first asked which political party the respondent considered themselves a part of. The results showed that 57.2% (95/166) of respondents were Democrats, while 12.7% were Republicans (21/166), 27.1% were Independents (45/166), and 3% (5/166) selected Other as their option.

The second question asked whether the respondent ideologically considered themselves to be liberal, somewhat liberal, moderate, somewhat conservative, or conservative.

The results of this question showed that 32.5% (54/166) consider themselves ideologically liberal, while 25.9% (43/166) consider themselves somewhat liberal, and
24.1% consider themselves moderate (40/166).
Only 5.4% (9/166) consider themselves ideologically conservative,
while 12% (20/166) say they are somewhat conservative.

Really an UNBIASED survey folks!
Nearly 5 times as many Democrats in the survey.

SO MUCH for intellectual honesty!

And it also totally reinforces the MSM bias!
President Trump Ranks Last in 'Presidential Greatness,' According to Historians

Last edited:
”I'm good with the military being used as a political tool”
LOLOL

Thanks for conceding your position on this so easily. :mm:

1. Thanks for showing how dishonest you vile libs are, by cutting all context.

2. Thanks for showing how you see revealing anything real, is a defeat. That certainly explains the constant lying and stonewalling we get from you leftards.
I eliminated no context you haven’t already provided. You confessed you want trump to use the military as a tool to attack Americans with whom you disagree with politically. You reveal the true motivation behind the notion of holding such a parade.

You cut half my sentence. You claim to not be cutting context, but you could not quote me, using a full sentence.

THe purpose is only political if you are against celebrating America.

Otherwise, we can all agree, AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
You fucking traitor... you already announced celebrating America is just the mask of your true agenda for holding a military parade for the purpose of using our military as a tool to attack the left.

Attacking the Left does not make me a traitor. Try to be less hysterical.
Not just for attacking the left — but for wanting to do so with our military, of which many on the left including myself, contribute.

You are just a truly clueless person.

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

That was you admitting defeat.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

holy fuck, you are one stupid moron.

Last I heard he was planning on attending another parade.

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

You can stand by yours that he will.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow. You are so stupid, it boggles the mind. Literally. I can't believe how stupid you are.
Oh, look ^^^ a fucking traitor who cheers for the president of the United States to celebrate another country’s military on the day reserved to celebrate U.S. military.

<sarcasm>shocking</sarcasm>

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

holy fuck, you are one stupid moron.

Last I heard he was planning on attending another parade.

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

You can stand by yours that he will.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow. You are so stupid, it boggles the mind. Literally. I can't believe how stupid you are.
Typical Trumpian Conservative

Best retort they can come up with is........You are Stoopid!

The man interpreted "any military parade" as having to be in another country.

As though if there was not one in DC that there would not be any in the entire US.

JUst calling that stupid was the best reply.

Do YOU think that there will be no other military parades in the US, this fall?
LOLOL

Your irony deficiency aside, no, that was not my “interpretation.” :eusa_doh:

Wow hard to believe this is not some sort of joke, that this is an actual adult behaving like a brain dead lemming.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump saved America at the last minute from being overtaken by leftist Liberal hoards and turned into a Democrat totalitarian police state.

And for that, all loyal and patriotic citizens owe our awesome President unwavering support and gratitude. .... :thup:
Well you demonstrate your unwavering support and gratitude, no doubt.

:suck:

LOLOL

Meanwhile, back here on planet Earth, Trump has a job approval rating of just 40% of adults in the U.S. on average. Looks like you’re just crazy.

Here, this one’s for you...

YJhINo3.jpg

Official Results of the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey

https://sps.boisestate.edu/politicalscience/files/2018/02/Greatness.pdf

In order to identify these groups, we asked respondents two questions.
The first asked which political party the respondent considered themselves a part of. The results showed that 57.2% (95/166) of respondents were Democrats, while 12.7% were Republicans (21/166), 27.1% were Independents (45/166), and 3% (5/166) selected Other as their option.

The second question asked whether the respondent ideologically considered themselves to be liberal, somewhat liberal, moderate, somewhat conservative, or conservative.

The results of this question showed that 32.5% (54/166) consider themselves ideologically liberal, while 25.9% (43/166) consider themselves somewhat liberal, and
24.1% consider themselves moderate (40/166).
Only 5.4% (9/166) consider themselves ideologically conservative,
while 12% (20/166) say they are somewhat conservative.

Really an UNBIASED survey folks!
Nearly 5 times as many Democrats in the survey.

SO MUCH for intellectual honesty!

And it also totally reinforces the MSM bias!
President Trump Ranks Last in 'Presidential Greatness,' According to Historians

From that survey even according to just Republican Historians he is bottom of the barrel.

Table 2: Presidential Greatness Rankings by Party and Ideology (Page 5-6)

Republicans: 40th
Conservatives: 40th
Independents: 43d
Moderates: 44th

Last edited:
Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Are you kidding me? The parade, something easily accomplished by many lesser countries, even at the present cost amounts to about 30¢ out of the pocket of every taxpayer---- a pack of gum. I'd definitely pay 30¢ to see all those troops and tanks and planes and things! It might be the most cost-effective thing the gov. has ever done! You question this all the while Obama took our total national debt accrued from 1776 to 2009 and DOUBLED IT in a year.

Let's face it little boys--- --- the only point of this thread like all anti-Trump threads is to rail against ANYTHING Trump does as insane because you know it would succeed and be popular--- --- the LAST thing on this planet you want!--- more Trump success! It took the asshole DC leftist bureaucrats to kill the project.

Forum List

Back