Fiscal Conservatives, challenge me. Cost of Unnecessary Welfare vs. Unnecessary Warfare

I want to challenge Fiscal Conservatives to get to my level. What costs more? Unnecessary Welfare or Unnecessary Warfare?

I know many Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about "Necessary Welfare" even though the majority of the Right Wing and We The People voted for it through the correct process in the USA making it law. A basic question to help you resolve this inner issue on this manner is, do you want to help a blind person with your taxation dollars? Most say yes and voted yes on these welfare based issues. If THE PEOPLE vote it necessary, then it's necessary.

I also know Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about how much "Unecessary War" costs. But I'm here to tell wake you up. Diplomacy is much cheaper. Since 2003, the United States has spent $817 billion to fund the war in Iraq -- and counting. + Congress has allocated $5.1 billion for U.S. Operations against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) for 2015. This counter represtents costs incurred since June, 2014. We are still spending; Cost of National Security Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour on Military Programs The Right Wing since these costs wanted to attack Syria for gas, Iran for "possible" nukes, and Libya for Benghazi. I tend to treat foreign affairs like I treat my children. Positive reinforcement of good actions instead of hitting them when they are bad (that just teaches them hitting is how to solve problems)

Today I see an America that can't distinguish the difference between necessary and unnecessary war or welfare...............

The question you should be asking is what is the "cost" of slowly but surely turning the American population into a cradle to the grave entitlement society? The things that used to make this country exceptional are being thrown away while we chase some Utopian dream of everyone being "equal".

Wrong. The question should be why do we not notice the difference between welfare and welfare fraud. Same with warfare and warfare fraud. Seems the top % are behind all the corruption in both area's.....

Welfare "fraud" takes place because people now think they "deserve" free things even when they haven't EARNED them! It's what happens when you promote an entitlement society.

So you openly dodge the point stating "We would like to use taxation for Firemen" drives up others to become entitlements? You do understand Schools are considered entitlements?

I have no idea what that statement was supposed to mean. Could you be clearer in whatever it is you're trying to say?

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble, my naive friend...but if you think you're going to use "diplomacy" with ISIS then you should consider yourself lucky that you're NOT running things!
^You do understand ISIS wouldn't be a thing if we didn't justify wars in the past, (R)ight Lockheed Martin?

Dude, groups like ISIS have existed since the dawn of time! They and their ilk prey on those that don't know how to protect themselves.

I never talked about ISIS at all, but let me ask you this. Do you think we have to go to WAR to stop ISIS?

I want to challenge Fiscal Conservatives to get to my level. What costs more? Unnecessary Welfare or Unnecessary Warfare?

I know many Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about "Necessary Welfare" even though the majority of the Right Wing and We The People voted for it through the correct process in the USA making it law. A basic question to help you resolve this inner issue on this manner is, do you want to help a blind person with your taxation dollars? Most say yes and voted yes on these welfare based issues. If THE PEOPLE vote it necessary, then it's necessary.

I also know Fiscal Conservatives don't want to hear about how much "Unecessary War" costs. But I'm here to tell wake you up. Diplomacy is much cheaper. Since 2003, the United States has spent $817 billion to fund the war in Iraq -- and counting. + Congress has allocated $5.1 billion for U.S. Operations against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) for 2015. This counter represtents costs incurred since June, 2014. We are still spending; Cost of National Security Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour on Military Programs The Right Wing since these costs wanted to attack Syria for gas, Iran for "possible" nukes, and Libya for Benghazi. I tend to treat foreign affairs like I treat my children. Positive reinforcement of good actions instead of hitting them when they are bad (that just teaches them hitting is how to solve problems)

Today I see an America that can't distinguish the difference between necessary and unnecessary war or welfare...............

The question you should be asking is what is the "cost" of slowly but surely turning the American population into a cradle to the grave entitlement society? The things that used to make this country exceptional are being thrown away while we chase some Utopian dream of everyone being "equal".

Wrong. The question should be why do we not notice the difference between welfare and welfare fraud. Same with warfare and warfare fraud. Seems the top % are behind all the corruption in both area's.....

Welfare "fraud" takes place because people now think they "deserve" free things even when they haven't EARNED them! It's what happens when you promote an entitlement society.

So you openly dodge the point stating "We would like to use taxation for Firemen" drives up others to become entitlements? You do understand Schools are considered entitlements?

I have no idea what that statement was supposed to mean. Could you be clearer in whatever it is you're trying to say?

^You are so new to politics. They prey on people like you to push their agenda. I feel bad for you.

Schools in this country have always been something that local people chose to fund so that their children could become educated and those local people held sway over how those education dollars were spent. That's now changing. Now education is being run more and more from Washington DC and local people have no say at all about how their schools function. Quite frankly, that doesn't bode well for the future of education in the US.

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble, my naive friend...but if you think you're going to use "diplomacy" with ISIS then you should consider yourself lucky that you're NOT running things!
^You do understand ISIS wouldn't be a thing if we didn't justify wars in the past, (R)ight Lockheed Martin?

Dude, groups like ISIS have existed since the dawn of time! They and their ilk prey on those that don't know how to protect themselves.

I never talked about ISIS at all, but let me ask you this. Do you think we have to go to WAR to stop ISIS?

Yes, I do think we need to go to war to stop ISIS.

^You are so new to politics. They prey on people like you to push their agenda. I feel bad for you.

My family has been involved in local politics for generations. I'm not "new" to the subject.

Schools in this country have always been something that local people chose to fund so that their children could become educated and those local people held sway over how those education dollars were spent. That's now changing. Now education is being run more and more from Washington DC and local people have no say at all about how their schools function. Quite frankly, that doesn't bode well for the future of education in the US.

Not sure if you don't know what you are debating or if you are a Fox News idiot trying to make ground.

^I know if Chinese troops killed my child by accident and called it a casualty, I would become a Chinese rebel. The concept isn't that advanced..

Not sure if you don't know what you are debating or if you are a Fox News idiot trying to make ground.

I don't watch FOX NEWS very often because I don't watch TV very often. My opinions are usually formed from reading several newspapers on a daily basis. The Wall Street Journal and the Boston Globe are the two that I currently subscribe to.

^I know if Chinese troops killed my child by accident and called it a casualty, I would become a Chinese rebel. The concept isn't that advanced..

There is a good reason why Ron Paul will never sit in the Oval Office and that simplistic video is ample proof of what I'm talking about.

We occupied both Japan and Germany following WWII and turned both countries into models of stability and peace. How do you think that would have turned out if we'd left the Nazis and Tojo alone?

Small brains repeating mush is all I hear everyday.

I don't watch FOX NEWS very often because I don't watch TV very often. My opinions are usually formed from reading several newspapers on a daily basis. The Wall Street Journal and the Boston Globe are the two that I currently subscribe to.

Well both the Wall Street Journal and Fox News are ran by and manipulated by one person. He holds morning meetings to ensure his news is all one topic and the sheeple repeat it.......the things ONE MAN says to repeat. It's embarrassing.

Yet you think we should leave ISIS to "sort things out" in the Middle East? The naivety of that belief is mind boggling.

There is a good reason why Ron Paul will never sit in the Oval Office and that simplistic video is ample proof of what I'm talking about.

We occupied both Japan and Germany following WWII and turned both countries into models of stability and peace. How do you think that would have turned out if we'd left the Nazis and Tojo alone?

You are educated about past wars but not educated about what America is doing today. It's very clear. I'll just end on this. Research the Petrol Dollar. You might learn a lot, I doubt it because you won't do it. Rupert Merdoch didn't tell you to. It might hurt his buddies, the Koch brothers.

Well both the Wall Street Journal and Fox News are ran by and manipulated by one person. He holds morning meetings to ensure his news is all one topic and the sheeple repeat it.......the things ONE MAN says to repeat. It's embarrassing.

The reason I read the Boston Globe and the Wall Street Journal is that each has a bias. Read them both and judge for yourself where the truth lies. I'm curious...what do YOU think is a newspaper that you can trust?

You are educated about past wars but not educated about what America is doing today. It's very clear. I'll just end on this. Research the Petrol Dollar. You might learn a lot, I doubt it because you won't do it. Rupert Merdoch didn't tell you to. It might hurt his buddies, the Koch brothers.

I'm a history major. I study the past so that I can predict the future.

Yet you think we should leave ISIS to "sort things out" in the Middle East? The naivety of that belief is mind boggling.

^Never said that. Try to stay educated.

The reason I read the Boston Globe and the Wall Street Journal is that each has a bias. Read them both and judge for yourself where the truth lies. I'm curious...what do YOU think is a newspaper that you can trust?

I receive all information, I trust no particular news source.

I'm a history major. I study the past so that I can predict the future.

Want some history?

7 countries in 5 years

^that should take you on the journey you need to go on.

You receive all information? LOL Really? So ALL information in the world is somehow magically teleported to your brain? Well, all right then! Now I know what I'm dealing with...

Remember when Republicans wanted to go to war with Iran last election? Stating they had nukes? And Fox News showed blue blankets over things and had arrows saying "nukes"?

You receive all information? LOL Really? So ALL information in the world is somehow magically teleported to your brain? Well, all right then! Now I know what I'm dealing with...

I receive all information I'm in contact with...................kiddo.:blues:

And I try to contact myself with all information. Most don't, they are selective, might I point out YOU for an example who gets information from two sources.

Forum List

Back