First time i have ever been envious of California

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20220224-095221_YouTube.jpg

What an Incredible festival. And on the 4th day my favorite bands are there!

Sadly KKKalifornia is not a state that I will willingly give my money to so I'm either going to the Dallas or Boston show

Bro, it's a 5 day party. 4 days of HAIR OF THE DOG and one day to sober up for the flight home.

What a fucking line up.
It's ok but I would get burned out like when I used to go to Ok and Texas jams that lasted two days in 1979-1980...I don't even know if the concerts are worth it because there may not be any good drugs to score.

View attachment 609310

What an Incredible festival. And on the 4th day my favorite bands are there!

Sadly KKKalifornia is not a state that I will willingly give my money to so I'm either going to the Dallas or Boston show
Wait, you listen to American Bands?

Japan is crying now!

Truthfully the fact you love music this much is a nice thing about you, and that made me puke!

• Banned
It's ok but I would get burned out like when I used to go to Ok and Texas jams that lasted two days in 1979-1980...I don't even know if the concerts are worth it because there may not be any good drugs to score.
I don't do drugs but a good festival venue always has trees. I have friends. We all have money for food/drinks/drugs and stories to tell. When the bands you really like are coming up you hit the Porta poties, the bar and head to the front!

The first band I would be up front for is Judas Priest. Seen them at least a dozen times. GREAT PERFORMERS

I don't do drugs but a good festival venue always has trees. I have friends. We all have money for food/drinks/drugs and stories to tell. When the bands you really like are coming up you hit the Porta poties, the bar and head to the front!

The first band I would be up front for is Judas Priest. Seen them at least a dozen times. GREAT PERFORMERS
I saw them in 1978 for the first time and go when I can.

San Diego and Northern Cali are still great places to live. It's Orange County and the Bay Area that suck.

Forum List

Back