First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC

Oh I disagree. It’d stop it right quick; or at least cut it down to a trickle…
Oh yeah! And you know what else would work? If we used a giant star trek transporter to beam everyone back to their countries of origin in an instant! Yeah, yeah, that would do it! Let's go draw pictures about it on the sidewalk!

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah! And you know what else would work? If we used a giant star trek transporter to beam everyone back to their countries of origin in an instant! Yeah, yeah, that would do it! Let's go draw pictures about it on the sidewalk!

Problem is… We don’t have Star Trek transporters. We do however have guns; and enough Americans sick of this shit to man them…

The difference is that one is reality and the other is your hysterics and hyperbole.

NO

OTHER

COUNTRY

would tolerate this level of invasion without a military response and YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!!!

My first act as POTUS would be to call up all reserves and send them to the Texas border with instructions to engage.

NOT ONE SINGLE SHOT would be fired and this problem would be OVER!!!

Hell, we could just put them in this location below:
NeedsAWall.gif

SouthernBorderProx.gif

Most of the border marked in RED has ZERO physical barrier. None. ZIP. It's just open border.

To be CLEAR, those being dropped off in DC are under age illegal children, who crossed alone, without their parents, and are being placed with Foster care families throughout the Nation by ngo charities, like Catholic charities, until they get their day in immigration court.

I sure hope these children were not just dropped off in DC, with no charity to handle placing them in foster care! :eek:

I think they should be dropped off at your house so that you can foster them.

You're not willing to fix the problem. You just like to bitch about it and simultaneously bitch about any solution.

You're not fooling anyone but your young, naïve students.
Just chanting "kill 'em, kill 'em all!" then running outside to scream at the clouds is never going to do shit to address any problem, ever. We are never going to gun down civilians (including women, children, and the elderly) trying to cross the border. Listen carefully: THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Stop wasting time indulging your emotions like a child. Take that energy and apply it to coming up with some practical ideas then share them with your elected representatives. You know, like an adult.

Problem is… We don’t have Star Trek transporters. We do however have guns; and enough Americans sick of this shit to man them…
And we are NOT going to gun down civilians any more than we are going to use a fictitious device. Useless bloviating.

Just chanting "kill 'em, kill 'em all!" then running outside to scream at the clouds is never going to do shit to address any problem, ever. We are never going to gun down civilians (including women, children, and the elderly) trying to cross the border. Listen carefully: THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Stop wasting time indulging your emotions like a child. Take that energy and apply it to coming up with some practical ideas then share them with your elected representatives. You know, like an adult.
Name the country that would allow this level of invasion with military response.

I'll wait.

And we are NOT going to gun down civilians any more than we are going to use a fictitious device. Useless bloviating.
Like I said, just having the military there, patrolling, would likely not result in a single shot being fired. What would happen is all the illegals would see the danger and STOP illegally crossing.

Again, name the other country that would tolerate this level of illegal invasion?

That there are no borders in the marked areas. Hell, when W was president we gave Mexico hundreds of millions to bolster their southern border. El Salvador and Honduras have been fighting over their shared border for a long time.
Have you been there? Other than a few miles near the larger cities it is OPEN WILDERNESS.

Name the country that would allow this level of invasion with military response.

I'll wait.
No need to wait. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD DO. This is the United States of America. We are NOT going to slaughter civilians trying to cross the border. WE ARE NOT. Go live in North Korea if that's your idea of border control.

Forum List

Back