First Steps Taken to Put Trump's Face on Mount Rushmore

Well, if he is to be celebrated for ushering in America's version of the French Revolution, I guess he could be honored. In a backwards kind of way.
No probably because he’s done more than any other president in the history of America under Stalin type attacks from the Democrats, Democrats are shutting down free-speech and using 99% of the media to attack him and he still winning

I think the man deserves his own mountain that’s how Great he is.. but this is a good start..
BLM is looking into hijacking a nuclear bomber and destroying Mount Rushmore

This is absolutely FAKE NEWS. President Trump has DEBUNKED this as FALSE on facebook and other social media.

I think the man deserves his own mountain that’s how Great he is.. but this is a good start..
BLM is looking into hijacking a nuclear bomber and destroying Mount Rushmore

I had to click just to find out if CNN and NYT continued to fall for the fake news to go as far as "Nuke Mt. Rushmore!"

South Dakota isn't looking into putting Trump's face on Mt. Rushmore. Trump suggested it, hoping that someone would listen and make it happen.

Incidentally, Trump apparently doesn't know who to talk to to make this happen. Mt. Rushmore is a FEDERAL, not state, monument. Even says so in the OP's link, so why in the hell is Trump asking a state governor about it?

The process has started, there has been movement to put President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.

---According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.---

trump-rushmore.jpeg

They wanted to put Hussein on Rushmore, but there isn't enough room for two more faces.

South Dakota isn't looking into putting Trump's face on Mt. Rushmore. Trump suggested it, hoping that someone would listen and make it happen.

Incidentally, Trump apparently doesn't know who to talk to to make this happen. Mt. Rushmore is a FEDERAL, not state, monument. Even says so in the OP's link, so why in the hell is Trump asking a state governor about it?
The ass-kissing Governor actually greeted Trump with a four-foot mock replica of the monument with a Trump image.

Is it any wonder now why Trumpism is considered a cult?

These Trumpers are in serious need of deprogramming.

Last edited:
From the OP's link:
" According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious." "

Gov. Noem laughed at him when he suggested it. Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back