First POTUS on Facebook

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
What a legacy! BO on FB !

Obama Makes History (Finally): 'Hello, Facebook!'

When President Obama is confronted with the tough issues facing America and the world, he turns to the strongest means necessary to get the job done: social media.

That's right, folks, Obama is finally on Facebook.

Today is one for the history books as the White House announced "A U.S. presidential first:" the president "finally launches his own Facebook page." It is destined to be "a place for conversations with the American people about the most important issues." And his first post? Climate change.

A video accompanies the post and has Obama walking out of the back door of the White House, onto the South Lawn and describing the animals he witnesses scurrying through the grass and trees on his frequent walks around his backyard. On these walks, this father of two dreams of a climate-friendly future where his daughters and their children and grandchildren can enjoy nature:

Of course he did a video.

I am proud to admit that I have never had a Facebook page...evah! Never really appealed to me.

I am proud to admit that I have never had a Facebook page...evah! Never really appealed to me.
I had one for a little bit. I just used it to post jokes and political things. I got tired of the narcissists thinking anybody gave a shit when they ate and took a piss.

I had one for a little bit. I just used it to post jokes and political things. I got tired of the narcissists thinking anybody gave a shit when they ate and took a piss.

Most of what hear is people whining about other people talking smack or the mundane shit they are doing that day. Nobody cares that you had an egg on toast for breakfast. lol

Most of what hear is people whining about other people talking smack or the mundane shit they are doing that day. Nobody cares that you had an egg on toast for breakfast. lol
"hey everyone! check out the 235 selfies I took when I woke up this morning :):):):):):):):)"
:anj_stfu:

I had this chick from high school on there. When she started dating this amateur wannabe rapper, she started talking ebonics. She made this long post one day and I couldn't understand a word of it. All I said was "what?" and she called me a MFer and deleted me LOL

good grief, the idiot finally learns to post on face book and they make History? He probably has someone DO IT for him like everything in his pathetic life

about right for that nut job

no offense to the op, but I am sick of hearing that word attached to the man. nothing about him is historic, but the fact he thinks he's our Dicktator

I love it when I'm right. I said others are doing his postings. Here's the ramblings of the insane. :rolleyes-41:

snip:
BIG GOVERNMENT: Obama Has Staff of Twenty People Running His New Facebook Page

November 9, 2015 by Aleister 6 Comments

Obama-Facebook.jpg

President Obama launched his own Facebook page today and he’s got a staff of 20 people to run it for him. Talk about big government waste.

The New York Times reports:

Obama Starts Personal Facebook Page

The leader of the free world now has a personal Facebook page, and more than 45,000 people clicked “like” on it in the first hour it was live on Monday.

It seems unlikely that a man whose daily schedule often includes meetings with world leaders and briefings on national security will have much time to post pictures of his meals or comment on pet photos. But as The Times reported this week, Mr. Obama now has a 20-member social media team at the White House that aims to bring more spontaneity and accessibility to the presidency, a position that has become highly choreographed and constricted in modern times.

“President Obama. Public Figure.” That is what the new Facebook page says, its birth announced just after 1:21 p.m. Monday on The White House Twitter account.

Naturally, he used the occasion to talk about climate change. Notice that he calls the backyard of the White House “his” backyard.

all of it here:
BIG GOVERNMENT: Obama Has Staff of Twenty People Running His New Facebook Page - Progressives Today

good grief, the idiot finally learns to post on face book and they make History? He probably has someone DO IT for him like everything in his pathetic life

no offense to the op, but I am sick of hearing that word attached to the man. nothing about him is historic, but the fact he thinks he's our Dicktator
Why would I be offended? I'm sick of this POTUS too. FB is just his latest selfie. No offense to you, but you could have simply skipped the thread.

What a legacy! BO on FB !

Obama Makes History (Finally): 'Hello, Facebook!'

When President Obama is confronted with the tough issues facing America and the world, he turns to the strongest means necessary to get the job done: social media.

That's right, folks, Obama is finally on Facebook.

Today is one for the history books as the White House announced "A U.S. presidential first:" the president "finally launches his own Facebook page." It is destined to be "a place for conversations with the American people about the most important issues." And his first post? Climate change.

A video accompanies the post and has Obama walking out of the back door of the White House, onto the South Lawn and describing the animals he witnesses scurrying through the grass and trees on his frequent walks around his backyard. On these walks, this father of two dreams of a climate-friendly future where his daughters and their children and grandchildren can enjoy nature:

Of course he did a video.

Thank God. Our long national nightmare is finally over.

Why would I be offended? I'm sick of this POTUS too. FB is just his latest selfie. No offense to you, but you could have simply skipped the thread.
lol, settle down I was being nice. you not so much

lol, settle down I was being nice. you not so much
Whatever.

Such an angry old trailer park dweller aren't you :itsok:

I love it when I'm right. I said others are doing his postings. Here's the ramblings of the insane. :rolleyes-41:

snip:
BIG GOVERNMENT: Obama Has Staff of Twenty People Running His New Facebook Page

November 9, 2015 by Aleister 6 Comments

Obama-Facebook.jpg

President Obama launched his own Facebook page today and he’s got a staff of 20 people to run it for him. Talk about big government waste.

The New York Times reports:

Obama Starts Personal Facebook Page

The leader of the free world now has a personal Facebook page, and more than 45,000 people clicked “like” on it in the first hour it was live on Monday.

It seems unlikely that a man whose daily schedule often includes meetings with world leaders and briefings on national security will have much time to post pictures of his meals or comment on pet photos. But as The Times reported this week, Mr. Obama now has a 20-member social media team at the White House that aims to bring more spontaneity and accessibility to the presidency, a position that has become highly choreographed and constricted in modern times.

“President Obama. Public Figure.” That is what the new Facebook page says, its birth announced just after 1:21 p.m. Monday on The White House Twitter account.

Naturally, he used the occasion to talk about climate change. Notice that he calls the backyard of the White House “his” backyard.

all of it here:
BIG GOVERNMENT: Obama Has Staff of Twenty People Running His New Facebook Page - Progressives Today

you really need to get a life and a job, sitting in the trailer in the park and whining about your betters won't make your life any better

So the people pay almost a million dollars a year for a Facebook page? That is fuckin ludicrous. I hope it isn't true..

Forum List

Back