Bruce collects his "Woman of the Year" award

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
:cuckoo:

Caitlyn Jenner Stuns in Royal Blue Moschino Gown at the 2015 Women of the Year Awards

A vision in blue! Caitlyn Jenner looked gorgeous at Glamour’s 2015 Women of the Year Awards on Monday, Nov. 9. The I Am Cait star, 66, wore a blue custom Moschino Couture! long-sleeve silk gown with black lapel detail by Jeremy Scott.

PHOTOS: Caitlyn through the years

Jenner was crowned Glamour’s Woman of the Year at the event. Last year’s honoree was transgender actress Laverne Cox. Fellow awardees included Reese Witherspoon, Misty Copeland, and Victoria Beckham.
Caitlyn Jenner Stuns in Royal Blue Moschino Gown at the 2015 Women of the Year Awards

55796.jpg

Not stunning. Though, his decolletage does pull your eye away from his Adam's apple.

The only person who is going to be "stunned" is the next guy "she" dates when he sticks his hand up "her" royal blue moschino gown and finds little Brucie.

The only person who is going to be "stunned" is the next guy "she" dates when he sticks his hand up "her" royal blue moschino gown and finds little Brucie.

Look at it this way, at least Jenner is one woman that doesn't have penis envy. :D

I think the dress is very lovely. Royal Blue has always been one of my favorite colors.

Here's more evidence for the mental illness we call liberalism. On yesterday's news a teacher got fired because she refused to call a SIX year old girl by her new boy name her parents adopted over the weekend! They are fucking sick!

Forum List

Back