First gas stoves, now gas furnaces

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

There is no end to this as they will dictate every aspect of your life with the climate agenda.

They seek to drive up the price of gas furnaces along with all the other price increases because of their climate agenda.

They have only just begun.

Last edited:

There is no end to this as they will dictate every aspect of your life with the climate agenda.

They seek to drive up the price of gas furnaces.

Mark this as I gusrantee it will be a product promoted in the future: A pill to decrease human gas in order to protect the planet. Maybe it will be mandatory one day.

They seek to drive up the price of gas furnaces.

It sinks even lower than politics...into pure evil. All that is needed to greatly reduce emissions from gas furnaces is adequate insulation, something most homeowners can do themselves quickly for a few hundred dollars. Winter heat loss is greatest through poorly insulated attic space, which is the easiest space to insulate. It also saves greatly on summer air conditioning, as I have documented here recently.

Last edited:
Mark this as I gusrantee it will be a product promoted in the future: A pill to decrease human gas in order to protect the planet. Maybe it will be mandatory one day.
Ultimately, human beings produce carbon no matter how much less they make their carbon footprint.

As such, they view humanity as evil.

Forum List

Back