Sorry bout that,

1. I saw the video.
2. Its the only conclusion.
3. Burn that useless shit down.
4. Start anew.
5. Is my opinion.
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:
"The video -- published by the Austin American-Statesman newspaper Tuesday, in a decision that enraged families of the victims who had yet to see the footage themselves -- shows responding officers approaching the door of the classroom within minutes of the shooter entering, yet retreating after the gunman opened fire at them."

8. They will have to act now, I'd be surprised if anything's left standing at police headquarters, evacuate building and torch it, it is for the best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. First off it represents a failed police force, failed to protect the innocent babies.
2. A place of refuge that is wrong.
3. If the cops don't self fire, and then go themselves to burn down their safe place, they should all then go to jail.
4. All except the one who finally fatally shot the crazy dude.
5. He should be a decorated hero, he stopped the madness.
6. Burn it down, and start all over is what I recommend.
7. I doubt it will happen, but it should.
8. This time instead of raising the School House, raise the Police Station.
9. Its by far, the more reasonable, action to take.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I saw the video.
2. Its the only conclusion.
3. Burn that useless shit down.
4. Start anew.
5. Is my opinion.
6. READ:

7. SAMPLE:
"The video -- published by the Austin American-Statesman newspaper Tuesday, in a decision that enraged families of the victims who had yet to see the footage themselves -- shows responding officers approaching the door of the classroom within minutes of the shooter entering, yet retreating after the gunman opened fire at them."

8. They will have to act now, I'd be surprised if anything's left standing at police headquarters, evacuate building and torch it, it is for the best.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Your fellow Texas manly men.

Forum List

Back