Fire Sharpton MSNBC

Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

This is exactly what we heard from racists about ever other civil rights leader in history.

When people talk about boycotting race and hate monger drugger Lushbo, you racists start raving about free speach. Let it be someone you don't like and you want him silenced.

What are you so afraid of?

Learn how to change your channel and just move on.
This is particularly amusing coming from the pussy who whines about Fox News nearly ever day.

I don't believe I've seen anyone crowing to "take Fox's FCC license away".

In order to fire Sharpton those in charge of the network would have to actually care about the networks reputation and that ship sailed long ago.

Once again -- commercial broadcasting isn't about anyone's "reputation". It's about making money. That's why it's called commercial.
You don't go into that business for "reputation"".
They have fallen behind CNN in the ratings and are barely ahead of headline news if you have a lousy reputation people will not watch if they don't watch you don't make money.

Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

This is exactly what we heard from racists about ever other civil rights leader in history.

When people talk about boycotting race and hate monger drugger Lushbo, you racists start raving about free speach. Let it be someone you don't like and you want him silenced.

This is particularly amusing coming from the pussy who whines about Fox News nearly ever day.

Oh, I'm sure that somewhere on this idiotic board someone has suggested exactly that, but I digress.

Luddly is always whining about Fox News, when he could simply change the fucking channel, and then he bemoans that those who can't stand Sharpton should do the same.

Just more of his hypocrisy.

Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

Oh, I'm sure that somewhere on this idiotic board someone has suggested exactly that, but I digress.

Luddly is always whining about Fox News, when he could simply change the fucking channel, and then he bemoans that those who can't stand Sharpton should do the same.

Then your comparison fails, because "whining about" is not the same as "calling for the elimination of".

I mean I did my own whining about what Sharpton does, but that doesn't mean I'm yanking the First Amendment. I yanked my TV instead.

I think I got it right too.

Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

Then your comparison fails, because "whining about" is not the same as "calling for the elimination of".

I mean I did my own whining about what Sharpton does, but that doesn't mean I'm yanking the First Amendment. I yanked my TV instead.

LOL yeah boi, excuse that left wing whiny pussy.

PS Sharpton of course has no first amendment right to work for MSNBC, maybe I missed it, did someone in this thread suggest MSNBC should lose their FCC license? Because Sharpton doesn't have one.

Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

Wow! No wonder MSNBC keeps AL on the payroll

It drives wingnuts battier than thought possible

Yup, that's what the Limblob comparison means. Same thing.

Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

PS Sharpton of course has no first amendment right to work for MSNBC, maybe I missed it, did someone in this thread suggest MSNBC should lose their FCC license? Because Sharpton doesn't have one.

Yes, a couple of people did, in here last night. And yes I corrected them on that.

Yes, a couple of people did, last night. And yes I corrected them on that.

Then they are stupid. That doesn't make Luddly any less of a whiny hypocritical pussy

You can't fire Sharpton, it's impossible to get this much entertainment from a trained THUG anywhere else!

al-sharpton-resist-we-much-300x195.png

Yes....MSNBC has to reach low, very low, for ratings.

Don't they all. That's what TV is all about.

Then they are stupid. That doesn't make Luddly any less of a whiny hypocritical pussy

Actually it does, since it was your comparison that failed.

Fatter o' mact, it was exactly one of those calls to "take MSNBC's license away" that Luddly was responding to (post 13). You could look it up. Then after my refutation it came right back in post 18. Actually it began back in post 6, before I even got here.

Btw, did you notice the equally eloquent response to what Luddly said? It's worth a rerun:

... Learn how to change your channel and just move on.
OH FUCK YOU !!!!

Last edited:
Fire him for what?

Urging peace and calm?

Has Limbaugh incited a riot or got cops killed?

Possibly, I don't know. He certainly does what he can to polarize the atmosphere -- which is his stated objective as a radio mouth, "to make you mad".

But nobody's claiming a talking head "incited a riot" or "got cops killed" here except you.
You do know what a "strawman" is, do you not?

In order to fire Sharpton those in charge of the network would have to actually care about the networks reputation and that ship sailed long ago.

Once again -- commercial broadcasting isn't about anyone's "reputation". It's about making money. That's why it's called commercial.
They have fallen behind CNN in the ratings and are barely ahead of headline news if you have a lousy reputation people will not watch if they don't watch you don't make money.

are you sure about that?

Actually it does, since it was your comparison that failed.

Fatter o' mact, it was exactly one of those calls to "take MSNBC's license away" that Luddly was responding to (post 13). You could look it up.

Btw, did you notice the equally eloquent response to what Luddly said? It's worth a rerun:

... Learn how to change your channel and just move on.
OH FUCK YOU !!!!

Frankly I'm getting tired of being admonished by liberals to police conservatives, when I haven't as yet seen a liberal call another liberal out for ANYTHING on this site.

For fuck's sakes one idiot liberal posted on this board AT LEAST 10 times that he hopes a cop gets shot right in the fucking head and not one single liberal said boo about it, but man yall will sure jump on a conservative for ANYTHING .

So, no. I think I'm done saying shit to conservatives.

Possibly, I don't know. He certainly does what he can to polarize the atmosphere -- which is his stated objective as a radio mouth, "to make you mad".

But nobody's claiming a talking head "incited a riot" or "got cops killed" here except you.
Rush makes me laugh and think. He's never made me angry. He sure makes lefties angry, though. Fun.

Well you and him have blood on your hands.

And once again as already noted -- broadcast ratings are not some kind of Mendoza Line where the ones on top make money and the trailers don't --- they ALL make money. The higher ratings simply make more, but they all do. Their very existence proves that. If they weren't making enough to pay their production costs and salaries, then the show could not exist.

Forum List

Back