Fire & Fury: Trump wanted Guiliani as Supreme Court Justice, but didnt put him because he's pro-life

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump wanted to repay Rudy's loyalty, but he couldn't risk alienating his base.

You can't cite this book for anything, because the author has already admitted it's a pack of lies he made up.

Rudy’s even more of a head case than Trump.

But thanks for bringing up the BEST SELLER, Fire and Fury. People in Dubai, England, Wisconsin, Alabama etc are reading the book and learning what a mental midget this president is.

• Banned

But thanks for bringing up the BEST SELLER, Fire and Fury. People in Dubai, England, Wisconsin, Alabama etc are reading the book and learning what a mental midget this president is.

they read in Alabama?!

there are people in dubai?!

However, the author has admitted the book is a pack of lies. Why do you want people to read a book that is a pack of lies? Are you so unethical that you don't care if people read a book that is a pack of lies?

Millions upon millions of people all over the world are reading about how the people that work closest to Trump consider him a “ dunce, incurious, lazy, an idiot, unprepared” etc.

Michael Wolff wants to thank Trump for giving his book a lot of publicity by constantly referring to it.

However, the author has admitted the book is a pack of lies. Why do you want people to read a book that is a pack of lies? Are you so unethical that you don't care if people read a book that is a pack of lies?
How many times do I have to correct you on your lie?
I’ve seen him interviewed about 6 times now and he’s never said it or even implied it.
Your butthurt lying media is spreading the lie and you bought it.

Millions upon millions of people all over the world are reading about how the people that work closest to Trump consider him a “ dunce, incurious, lazy, an idiot, unprepared” etc.

Michael Wolff wants to thank Trump for giving his book a lot of publicity by constantly referring to it.
But the author has admitted that the book is a pack of lies, and you seem to not care if people read a book that is admittedly a pack of lies. Is there something wrong with you? Do you lack a conscience?

I’ve seen him interviewed about 6 times now and he’s never said it or even implied it.
Michael Wolff, ‘Fire and Fury’ author, admits: Not all in Trump book true

Since the author never interviewed Trump, it is all hearsay.
How stupid are you?
Why does he have to interview Trump?
He interviewed the people that work with him. Ya think Trump would tell the truth?
Lmao

So, now that I've proven with a link that the author of this book admits it's a pack of lies, do you still want people to read it and believe lies?

And I explained it to you what he was referring to but you’re too stupid to read behind the headline.

And you admitted you hate America and want to see it's downfall.

Isn't it fun when we get to play with the truth in any way we want.

So, now that I've proven with a link that the author of this book admits it's a pack of lies, do you still want people to read it and believe lies?
Keep lying I’m enjoying it since the book is a runaway best seller and people all over the world are reading it at this very moment.

And I explained it to you what he was referring to but you’re too stupid to read behind the headline.
The author admits in the book that he lacks confidence that everything people said to him was true. Why do give more credence to the book than the author, who has admitted that much of it may be lies?

Forum List

Back