• Yes but only at the local level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other types of yes's

• Other types of no's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And who will do all the things those gov't workers do?

Our VA hospital is already understaffed. You want to make that worse?

I have already answered this. Nobody would do it for 3 months. Then at the end of three months it would be the same people.

Wrong. Lots of people care and care a lot about our Constitution. No libs of course.
I challenge you to spend 2 hours in your local courthouse. I do care if you live in a republican area or a democratic area. You'll see the constitution ignored more than 3 times. If you stay all day you'll see it ignored 10 times and I don't even know where you live.

How do you change an entitlement mentality that has been around for generations without drastic measures? It isn't about saving money. It is about reminding government employees that they are the lowest-ranking members of society. I bet you don't even think they are.

If it is not about saving money, then it is simply cruel.

You want to fire a worker who has been doing a job well, starve him for 2 months, and then cut his pay? To remind the workers that they are the lowest ranking members of society? That is just sick. You want to fire over 2 million people, and then cut their pay in half, on the chance that they think they matter and are not the lowest?

Yeah, it was a stupid idea when I thought you wanted to do it to save money. But this is just sick. Why do you care whether they know they are the lowest ranking members of society? Why does that matter so much?

If it is not about saving money, then it is simply cruel.

You want to fire a worker who has been doing a job well, starve him for 2 months, and then cut his pay?
Lots of people are out of work for months. They don't starve. Prove me wrong. Find one unemployed person in the United States that starved because they were out of work for 0-10 years. Dial back the drama. Nobody falls for that anymore.

I have already answered this. Nobody would do it for 3 months. Then at the end of three months it would be the same people.

So you want to deprive our veterans of critical medical care, just so you make make sure gov't employees know they are the lowest? What kind of sick, antipatriotic person are you?

Lots of people are out of work for months. They don't starve. Prove me wrong.

Most find some other income like unemployment. But not only do you want to starve them, when they come back you want their pay cut in half?

All because you want all gov't workers to know you are more important than they are? That is a fragile ego.

Why do you care whether they know they are the lowest ranking members of society? Why does that matter so much?
Truth fascinates me. I want to illuminate others of the truth. The truth is, the voters in the United States can fire all government employees. They can. They just don't.

Most find some other income like unemployment. But not only do you want to starve them, when they come back you want their pay cut in half?

All because you want all gov't workers to know you are more important than they are? That is a fragile ego.
Is your salary 6 figures? Do you work for the government?

Don't answer out loud. Just think about it.

We have had a ripple effect that sunk the economy before. This would be similar to that.

So you want to sink the economy so that gov't workers would know they are the lowest. That is simply sadistic.

What makes you so wonderful that you are not the lowest? It certainly isn't compassion.

I challenge you to spend 2 hours in your local courthous.

I spent an entire career in courthouses.
I do care if you live in a republican area or a democratic area. You'll see the constitution ignored more than 3 times. If you stay all day you'll see it ignored 10 times and I don't even know where you live.
There is a difference between your belief that the Constitution is getting ignored and the belief that sometimes The correct Constitutional decision isn’t as glaringly obvious as you might like to assume.

The economy was bad from 2010-2017 ish. There wasn't mass starvation casualities to my knowledge. Dial back the dramatics. It would just screw up their money for a couple of years. Lots of people deal with this at least once in their lifetime except people who take glorified welfare. Whoops, I mean employment through the government.

Is your salary 6 figures? Do you work for the government?

Don't answer out loud. Just think about it.

I am retired.

But what you want is to throw the economy into a tailspin, put a huge burden on millions of families, and have our veterans do without medical care or counselling for 90 days. And all for the glorious goal of reminding gov't employees that they are the lowest.

I bet you are cruel to small animals too.

So you want to sink the economy so that gov't workers would know they are the lowest.
Yes
That is simply sadistic.
That's fine. You can call it ice cream if you want.
What makes you so wonderful that you are not the lowest?
I'm the highest ranking member of society. I am a voter. I am in charge, not the government employees.
It certainly isn't compassion.
Voters are not obligated to be compassionate. That's a myth.

The economy was bad from 2010-2017 ish. There wasn't mass starvation casualities to my knowledge. Dial back the dramatics. It would just screw up their money for a couple of years. Lots of people deal with this at least once in their lifetime except people who take glorified welfare. Whoops, I mean employment through the government.

And there are reasons why those economic downturns happen. Your reason is simply cruel and childish.

I spent an entire career in courthouses.

There is a difference between your belief that the Constitution is getting ignored and the belief that sometimes The correct Constitutional decision isn’t as glaringly obvious as you might like to assume.

So you never seen the constitution ignored in a courtroom?

Yes

That's fine. You can call it ice cream if you want.

I'm the highest ranking member of society. I am a voter. I am in charge, not the government employees.

Voters are not obligated to be compassionate. That's a myth.

And gov't employees are not voters? You might want to check that.

I can see you do not favor compassion. I prefer that millions of Americans not suffer for a few years so you can remind gov't employees that they are the lowest (and maybe they will forget that they can vote)

And I am also a member of that "highest ranking" thing. I vote. But you can be sure I would never vote to be cruel to workers just because your ego needs boosting.

I've got news for you. Many of the millions of federal workers are better than you. At least they are not cruel for no reason.

I bet you are cruel to small animals too.
Small animals aren't as demanding, self-centered, elitist, and entitled as government employees. So no. They know their place. Government employees do not know their place. Relax. This is just a discussion. There is no political office in the United States of dictator. At most I could get elected to a seat in congress. I'd be one out of 535 people. The practical solution would look less drastic than this but it is important that the average person is assured that we are a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. As it stands now we are slaves to the masters in the bureaucracy. It ought not be that way.

Small animals aren't as demanding, self-centered, elitist, and entitled as government employees. So no. They know their place. Government employees do not know their place. Relax. This is just a discussion. There is no political office in the United States of dictator. At most I could get elected to a seat in congress. I'd be one out of 535 people. The practical solution would look less drastic than this but it is important that the average person is assured that we are a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. As it stands now we are slaves to the masters in the bureaucracy. It ought not be that way.

There is plenty that needs changing. But your plan is both moronic and cruel.

And gov't employees are not voters? You might want to check that.

I can see you do not favor compassion. I prefer that millions of Americans not suffer for a few years so you can remind gov't employees that they are the lowest (and maybe they will forget that they can vote)

And I am also a member of that "highest ranking" thing. I vote. But you can be sure I would never vote to be cruel to workers just because your ego needs boosting.

I've got news for you.
I never voted while I was in the military. I firmly believe it is morally wrong for government employees to vote. Basic human nature tells us that those government employees are going to vote for more money 100 times out of 100. It is a twisted dynamic but you can't strip government employees of their right to vote because it would be too cumbersome. What if someone is a county employee? They should still have the right to vote in federal and state elections. So on and so forth. What if an government employee only worked part of the year? Would they be eligible or ineligible? Keeping government employees from voting would be a move in the right direction but I don't think you could enforce it at all. It would be too confusing and would complicate the voting process.
Many of the millions of federal workers are better than you.
I'm not surprised that you believe that at all.

Forum List

Back