verker

Oct 23, 2020
Nordic
Three times World Champions.

Olympics silver in 1988 and 2006.

Olympics bronze in 1980 and 1998.

World Cup silver and bronze medal.

Best players in history.

Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup this year. Columbus Blue Jackets tried their best.

Tampa Bay Lightning won Stanley Cup two times of 16 years among.
Ice Hockey gets rough. I played ice hockey on a frozen farm pond wearing figure skates. Needless to say, I turned circles around them when a teenager.

Ice Hockey gets rough. I played ice hockey on a frozen farm pond wearing figure skates. Needless to say, I turned circles around them when a teenager.
We used to play hockey with brooms and tennis shoes on a frozen lake up in wisconsin
I like to ice skate and used mom's old hockey skates but my feet got too big, and next Christmas asked for figure skates and would skate up and down Big Darby Creek.

We used to play hockey with brooms and tennis shoes on a frozen lake up in wisconsin
I like to ice skate and used mom's old hockey skates but my feet got too big, and next Christmas asked for figure skates and would skate up and down Big Darby Creek.

Wow,..

I remember grabbing my dad's ice skates , we had a church party on the pond ...

I am kind of a loanee
I remember steeling my dad's hockey skates, went to a church gathering at a local pond, I was always a loner and skated away in the night and found this huge war memorial

gettyimages-150365037-612x612.jpg

Wow,..

I remember grabbing my dad's ice skates , we had a church party on the pond ...

I am kind of a loanee
I remember steeling my dad's hockey skates, went to a church gathering at a local pond, I was always a loner and skated away in the night and found this huge war memorial

View attachment 418273

I lived and worked in The District for all of 79. Amazing. I had all kinds of Federal contracts and the Department of Labor on Christmas Eve, they were working and drinking liquor. The Department of Labor can multi-task.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that the National Finnish Hockey Team could beat any NHL team. Finns play a different style of hockey, essentially a less physical style of play. The Finns drafted into the NFL have to adapt their play accordingly.

I seriously doubt that the National Finnish Hockey Team could beat any NHL team. Finns play a different style of hockey, essentially a less physical style of play. The Finns drafted into the NFL have to adapt their play accordingly.

Just between us, I sure wish the NHL played the more....'physical' style it once did.

Then it was a man's game.....now it's more like Ice Capades.

Just between us, I sure wish the NHL played the more....'physical' style it once did.

I'm getting tired of agreeing with you. You really are always right.

I'm getting tired of agreeing with you. You really are always right.

BTW....hubby planed ice hockey.....but still has all his teeth.

Forum List

Back