Looks like Klay Thompson NBA career is over, injured again...........This time in a pickup game

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He was set to return from a previous achilles injury and now injures the achillies on the other leg which means he is D......O.................N........E

DONE DONE. I dont ever see him coming back

He was set to return from a previous achilles injury and now injures the achillies on the other leg which means he is D......O.................N........E

They have Curry and Wiggins and they just drafted that big kid and there is a rumor that Dunn ( Kris Dunn ) might be joining the Warriors, so Golden State should be fine but can they beat the Lakers or Clippers?

They have Curry and Wiggins and they just drafted that big kid and there is a rumor that Dunn ( Kris Dunn ) might be joining the Warriors, so Golden State should be fine but can they beat the Lakers or Clippers?

Fuck No

His other injury was an ACL injury I believe. Not an Achillies.... it was Durant that had that.

His other injury was an ACL injury I believe. Not an Achillies.... it was Durant that had that.

Well two different leg injuries in a span of 14 months, he will never be the same

Well two different leg injuries in a span of 14 months, he will never be the same

Probably so. Especially the way he plays defense.

I wonder if Curry bitch ass is going to fake a injury so he can be out with his boo LOL

I wonder if Curry bitch ass is going to fake a injury so he can be out with his boo LOL

Curry and Warriors win the 2021 NBA Championship and you will be screaming that you lost your lunch money for school because you made a bet against Curry and Warriors...

With that injury the Warriors should have traded for LaVine so they would have Thompson replacement or drafted one of the guards instead of the big man they took...

Far as the NBA is concerned. They can all eat shit and die on the team plane.

That's what I want Lebron to do
LeBron could have handed things a bit differently.
I will NOT follow sports stars who hate half of their fans guts because of opinions.

F think about it, THEY HATE YOUR GUTS and you are paying them millions.

Fuck Lebron James. Half his fortune is from a country that butchers and slaves just to make his S shoes.

He does not care about human life, just his own selfish interests.

Far as the NBA is concerned. They can all eat shit and die on the team plane.

That's what I want Lebron to do
When I mean on the plane, I mean tripping and snapping his neck, not a plane axident.

My thinking is clouded. 50 yrs of watching the NFL and such, now I want to projectile vomit every time I see one of the fukterds faces. Thank god I love Tennis, Golf, bowling....For how long time will tell. If the golfers start walking on their knees for 18 holes, I'll break every GD club I have.

He should medically retire. He’s accomplished enough as a.basketball player. Walking when you’re 50 is more than playing like a shell of yourself a couple more years in the NBA.

He should medically retire. He’s accomplished enough as a.basketball player. Walking when you’re 50 is more than playing like a shell of yourself a couple more years in the NBA.

Yup that is two different leg injuries in 2 years

Forum List

Back