Find Out Where You Stand Politically

Adam's Apple said:
Hope this has not been brought to the board before. If it has, I missed it.
Here I thought I was a died-in-the-wool conservative, but this says I am a centrist. Try it; it's fun.

http://www.politopia.com/val.php3

LOL, no surprise here:

NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."

Kathianne said:
LOL, no surprise here:

NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."
I came out NW as well.

I and my family are pure South West...except my mom & her parents...came from Missouri...thats okay they brought the hard headness! So not all is lost...! :2guns:

West-You are a Westerner-a civil libertarian-which means that you advocate a diminished role for the government in the personal realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the economic realm.

nosarcasm said:
West-You are a Westerner-a civil libertarian-which means that you advocate a diminished role for the government in the personal realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the economic realm.

addressing me the Arch...if so..."no way Jose" not Libertarian by any stretch of the imagination...I am however a registered "American Independent" ultra conservative..far exceeding the Repub party! :2guns:

archangel said:
addressing me the Arch...if so..."no way Jose" not Libertarian by any stretch of the imagination...I am however a registered "American Independent" ultra conservative..far exceeding the Repub party! :2guns:

I think he was speaking of himself. It's what the quiz does...

Kathianne said:
I think he was speaking of himself. It's what the quiz does...

I was confused as he made the comment after my post...he just said West!

nosarcasm said:

Mine was exactly the same. Must be my German ancestry.

Free markets, more personal freedoms... why the hell doesn't the GOP get on board! :mad:

Forum List

Back