Finally understanding Obama’s hatred of America

Obama hates America!
What a crock of bullshit.
He hasn't been a very good president as far as I'm concerned, but then neither was "W" and it never entered my mind that "W" hated America. I don't even think the far left made that claim about "W" hating America. They called him stupid, which also isn't true but I don't recall he was accused of hating America.
Incompetence isn't hate, it's being in a position that an individual isn't qualified to handle.

IS wanting to transform a country the sign someone LOVES it?
And with her Hubby elected President, for the first time in her life time Michelle Obama was proud of her country.

yeah that's sounds like love for their:rolleyes-41: country to me

I can't remember a president who didn't have ambitions to transform America in one way or another.
I would care to bet that every president's initial Inauguration Address contained their vision of how they hoped to change America.
Just because you don't agree with their vision for America doesn't mean they hate America.

Now aside from the fact that Barry was born in kenya, there's also the fact that his father was British, which in and of itself is enough to deem Barry constitutionally ineligible to be president.
FAIL!!! Obama wasn't born in Kenya. Independent sources, i.e. newspapers, prove it.
Actually we don't know where Obama was born since his long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigate through extensive attestations and found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Save for a few small problems, Steven. The 'investigation' wasn't done by the Maricopa County Sherrif's department. Nor has the Maricopa County Sheriff's department ever released a report backing anything you've said.

And of course, the State of Hawaii has confirmed repeatedly that the information on obama's 2011 long form birth certificate is accurate and matches their original records. Ending any debate on where the records say Obama was born.

It was Hawaii. So says the State of Hawaii. So says the Registrar of Hawaii. So says the Secretary of State of Arizona. So says the Republican governor of Hawaii Linda Lingle. So says the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino.

Any one of which ends your silly conspiracy.

Sorry, you poor little uneducated bubble head, but you're confused, like most progtards, you don't know the difference between "natural born" and "native born." Congress clarified that long ago, so wise up...

NATURAL_zps13a92bcc.jpg

Um, dip...did you notice the 'beyond sea or out of the limits of the United States' portion of your picture? The law was for those who WEREN'T born in the United States. Not for those who were. Those who were born in the US were automatically natural born as natural born status followed place of birth. Not parentage.

The law you cited had to be created because those born out at sea or outside the US weren't recognized as natural born before the law was passed.

Here's a hint: read first. Then comment. You make silly blunders when you reverse the process.

Now aside from the fact that Barry was born in kenya, there's also the fact that his father was British, which in and of itself is enough to deem Barry constitutionally ineligible to be president.

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in orbit as he was born in Kenya. While the State of Hawaii has affirmed and reaffirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. With the registrar of Hawaii affirming that the information Obama's 2011 long form birth certificate is accurate and matches their original records.

So we have overwhelming evidence affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth.....vs exactly nothing indicating he was born anywhere else. As for Obama's father, he was born in 1939. Anyone born in the Kenyan Protectorate between 1921 and 1949 was known as a 'British Protected Person'. Which was NOT a British Citizen.

(Source: www.whatpassport.com/solution/pdf/2748 Kenya: British Nationality)

Ending yet another silly, uniformed conspiracy you're apeing in ignorance.

So why is he president? Because the entire ruling class, for whatever reason, thought it was a good idea to have the first black president, so they all jumped on the "we will look the other way" train and went along with this social experiment. Now that it's done, everyone that participated is in too deep to turn around now and say, "we were wrong," they'd be admitting guilt to being part of the biggest scandal in American history, and that is why no one does anything about it.

Or....you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. And you're simply and mindlessly repeating disproven conspiracy drivel that you've never bothered to fact check nor verify.

Someday, 20 or 30 years from now, it'll all be made known that Barry illegally held the office of president, and by then, all those that were guilty of letting it happen will either be dead or gone, and all those in power will be able to hold their hands up and shake their heads and say, "well it's too late to do anything about it now."

Oh, 20 to 30 years from now, we're still going to be laughing at Birthers. As they just don't know what they're talking about.

Obama made it abundantly clear that he wanted to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America. Those are all his words, over and over.

Hatred? Naw. But I do know that you don't want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" something that you like.

Like a woman who stays with a man she doesn't like, the hard Left believes it can change America into something it thinks is acceptable.

Good post dear, but I get the feeling Obama does hate us and America. I've never felt that with any other President and I've been voting since Carter
That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected..

Hmmm I missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe you are using the one that Conservatives re-wrote in crayon?

Here is what the actual Constitution says:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

What is a natural born citizen?

We all learned that growing up and taking civics classes here in the United States- anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen except children born of foreign diplomats.

While the child of two American citizens is a natural born citizen- so is anyone else born in the United States.

Here is what the Legislature put in the US Code as clearly allowed in the Constitution. These are two of the exceptions and there are more.

U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e)a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
That defines a citizen via the 14th Amendment. Not a natural born Citizen via Article 2 Section 1of the Constitution which is the only place you will find the term of art.....natural born Citizen.

There's only two types of citizens recognized by our law: Natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth).

There is no third kind. If you're not one, you're the other.

Can you imagine someone so stupid as to have voted for Obama? What were these idiots thinking? Did they actually think he was going to do a good job? Did they think he really cared about this country? If so they were really dumbasses, weren't they?

You think they will listen the next time somebody tell them not to be so stupid but probably not. I suspect that the Litards that voted for Obama will run down to the ballot box in 2016 and make another stupid mistake.

Obama hates America!
He hasn't been a very good president as far as I'm concerned, but then neither was "W" and it never entered my mind that "W" hated America. I don't even think the far left made that claim about "W" hating America. They called him stupid, which also isn't true but I don't recall he was accused of hating America.
Incompetence isn't hate, it's being in a position that an individual isn't qualified to handle.

And with her Hubby elected President, for the first time in her life time Michelle Obama was proud of her country.

I can't remember a president who didn't have ambitions to transform America in one way or another.
I would care to bet that every president's initial Inauguration Address contained their vision of how they hoped to change America.
Just because you don't agree with their vision for America doesn't mean they hate America.

How many Presidents said Change America? How many Presidents said "Fundamentally Change America"?

Obama hates America!

How many Presidents said Change America? How many Presidents said "Fundamentally Change America"?

Stretching a little far there aren't you buddy?

Can you imagine someone so stupid as to have voted for Obama? What were these idiots thinking? Did they actually think he was going to do a good job? Did they think he really cared about this country? If so they were really dumbasses, weren't they?You think they will listen the next time somebody tell them not to be so stupid but probably not. I suspect that the Litards that voted for Obama will run down to the ballot box in 2016 and make another stupid mistake.
Sounds like someone can't get the taste of sour grapes out of their mouth. :muahaha:

Good post dear, but I get the feeling Obama does hate us and America. I've never felt that with any other President and I've been voting since Carter
That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected..

Hmmm I missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe you are using the one that Conservatives re-wrote in crayon?

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

We all learned that growing up and taking civics classes here in the United States- anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen except children born of foreign diplomats.

While the child of two American citizens is a natural born citizen- so is anyone else born in the United States.
Sorry, you poor little uneducated bubble head, but you're confused, like most progtards, you don't know the difference between "natural born" and "native born

LOL- Birthers- who think that only people who read their super Sekrit Natural Born Citizen decoder ring know the real definition.

Who disagrees with you? Virtually everyone but a few Birther malcontents, a large portion of them racists like Stevie the racist.

The voters elected him twice- because the voters knew he was eligible.
The Electoral College elected him twice- because they are well informed.
Congress- without a single dissent- confirmed his election twice.
Chief Justice Roberts swore him in three times- you would think Chief Justice Roberts would know his constitution- Birthers alternately decide that Roberts is either a lackey for Obama or a coward, afraid of backlash.

Neither Senator McCain or Governor Romney ever claimed that Obama was not eligible- and they had the most to gain from the issue- if it were true- but they knew better than to go with wingnut Birther racist theories.

The Congressional Research Service disagrees, approximately 13 judges who have ruled on the issue disagree- virtually everyone but a few gullible Birthers.

Because thats what Birthers do.
Sorry, but you're sadly mistaken, zipper head.

It has been polled many times, and every time it has revealed that the majority of Americans either doubt Barry was born in Hawaii, or simply believe he wasn't. Why? Probably because of this...

LOL- Birthers- another example of how all you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

15 know for sure Obama was not born in the U.S.

62% 'true that Obama was born in the United States'

Just another example- Birthers can't post without lying.

Sorry, you poor little uneducated bubble head, but you're confused, like most progtards, you don't know the difference between "natural born" and "native born

LOL- Birthers- who think that only people who read their super Sekrit Natural Born Citizen decoder ring know the real definition.

Who disagrees with you? Virtually everyone but a few Birther malcontents, a large portion of them racists like Stevie the racist.

Chief Justice Roberts swore him in three times- you would think Chief Justice Roberts would know his constitution- Birthers alternately decide that Roberts is either a lackey for Obama or a coward, afraid of backlash.

Neither Senator McCain or Governor Romney ever claimed that Obama was not eligible- and they had the most to gain from the issue- if it were true- but they knew better than to go with wingnut Birther racist theories.

The Congressional Research Service disagrees, approximately 13 judges who have ruled on the issue disagree- virtually everyone but a few gullible Birthers.

It has been polled many times, and every time it has revealed that the majority of Americans either doubt Barry was born in Hawaii, or simply believe he wasn't. Why? Probably because of this...

LOL- Birthers- another example of how all you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

BLAH... BLAH... BLAH... BLAH... BLAAAAAAH... after having overwhelming proof shown to you.

Take a powder, dip ship. You couldn't make yourself look any stupider if you stood on your head in a 55 gallon drum of chimmie changa shit... k... ?

Just standing around with a blank look on your face with your mouth hanging open saying "na.. a" really just illustrates to everyone just how stupid you really are... K?

Wanna keep doing that?

Obama has a strange way of loving America. I'll be so happy when that fucker is out of our White House so we can fumigate it.

I don't think we'll ever remove the stench left behind by the Kardashian presidency.
that ugly wife of his

Yeah- and that is pretty much says everything about the true Conservative point of view......
Oh... oh boy... well, your syntax and grammar here is really fucked. Are you..... dumb.... or what?

Kinda starting to look that way.

Can you imagine someone so stupid as to have voted for Obama? What were these idiots thinking? Did they actually think he was going to do a good job? Did they think he really cared about this country? If so they were really dumbasses, weren't they?You think they will listen the next time somebody tell them not to be so stupid but probably not. I suspect that the Litards that voted for Obama will run down to the ballot box in 2016 and make another stupid mistake.
Sounds like someone can't get the taste of sour grapes out of their mouth. :muahaha:

If by sour grapes you mean am I pissed that a bunch of idiots that voted for the most corrupt and incompetent President in history for their own greed then the answer is yes. This use to be a pretty good country until the idiotic Libtards gained a plurality of the voting block then it pretty well went to hell in a hand basket. America is a great example of how democracy can fvck everything up when the greedy morons get enough votes to decide elections.

Obama has a strange way of loving America. I'll be so happy when that fucker is out of our White House so we can fumigate it.

I don't think we'll ever remove the stench left behind by the Kardashian presidency.
that ugly wife of his

Yeah- and that is pretty much says everything about the true Conservative point of view......
Oh... oh boy... well, your syntax and grammar here is really fucked. Are you..... dumb.... or what?

Kinda starting to look that way.

Well since you are a birther, that comment is wonderfully ironic.

If by sour grapes you mean am I pissed that a bunch of idiots that voted for the most corrupt and incompetent President in history for their own greed then the answer is yes. This use to be a pretty good country until the idiotic Libtards gained a plurality of the voting block then it pretty well went to hell in a hand basket. America is a great example of how democracy can fvck everything up when the greedy morons get enough votes to decide elections.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

The United States is a fantastic country. Sad you can't recognize that.

BLAH... BLAH... BLAH... BLAH... BLAAAAAAH... after having overwhelming proof shown to you.

Take a powder, dip ship. You couldn't make yourself look any stupider if you stood on your head in a 55 gallon drum of chimmie changa shit... k... ?

Just standing around with a blank look on your face with your mouth hanging open saying "na.. a" really just illustrates to everyone just how stupid you really are... K?

Wanna keep doing that?

Ah Birthers- are they all racists? Or were some of them just dropped on their head a lot as children?

We will never know.

Forum List

Back