Finally understanding Obama’s hatred of America

Obama made it abundantly clear that he wanted to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America. Those are all his words, over and over.

Hatred? Naw. But I do know that you don't want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" something that you like.

Like a woman who stays with a man she doesn't like, the hard Left believes it can change America into something it thinks is acceptable.

Good post dear, but I get the feeling Obama does hate us and America. I've never felt that with any other President and I've been voting since Carter

You never felt that because the crazies that you listen to never told you that. More proof that the right wing is sinking deeper into slime by the day. Obama isn't worse than other presidents, His haters are just being more vile in their crazy accusations.

Obama made it abundantly clear that he wanted to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" America. Those are all his words, over and over.

Hatred? Naw. But I do know that you don't want to "change", "fundamentally transform" and "re-make" something that you like.

Like a woman who stays with a man she doesn't like, the hard Left believes it can change America into something it thinks is acceptable.

Good post dear, but I get the feeling Obama does hate us and America. I've never felt that with any other President and I've been voting since Carter
That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected..

Hmmm I missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe you are using the one that Conservatives re-wrote in crayon?

Here is what the actual Constitution says:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

What is a natural born citizen?

We all learned that growing up and taking civics classes here in the United States- anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen except children born of foreign diplomats.

While the child of two American citizens is a natural born citizen- so is anyone else born in the United States.

Here is what the Legislature put in the US Code as clearly allowed in the Constitution. These are two of the exceptions and there are more.

U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e)a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

LOL.

So we agree- that someone born outside the United States- who has one parent who is a citizen- is a citizen at birth.

What do you think that establishes?

If that provision is all inclusive- then that means that no one born inside the United States is a citizen.

Clearly that provision deals only with citizens born outside the United States.

And has nothing to do with citizens born inside the United States.

We all grew up knowing that anyone born in the United States could aspire to grow up and be elected president.

It wasn't until Barack Obama ran for President that Birthers made up the story about two citizen parents being required.

Dinesh D’Souza, in his new book, America, says, “America’s suicide, it turns out, is the result of a plan. The plan is not simply one of destruction but also one of reconstruction—it seeks the rebuilding of a different type of country, what President Obama terms ‘the work of remaking America.’

Dinesh? That the guy that praised the 911 terrorists? His railing against Obama always comes off as him working some of his own issues...which he projects on Obama. Dinesh offered us as evidence of Obama's hate of his country Obama's father under British Colonialism.

Dinesh's parents were born and raised in India under British Colonial Rule.

Dinesh insists that Obama sympathizes with the terrorists. But it Dinesh who praised the 911 hijackers as brave warriors.

Dinesh offfers as evidence that Obama hates America the fact that Obama was from a generation where traditional American values were attacked as part of the counter culture.

Dinesh was born the same years as Obama.

It goes on and on and on. With Dinesh accusing Obama of being what Dinesh is. Its like watching a therapy session in slow motion.

Well is this true?

SNIP:
INDIANAPOLIS, December 14, 2014 – Our poor president is misunderstood by an increasingly large portion of the population, as his second shellacking last month showed.
Yet his unpopularity is not because of his policies (which were all on the ballot), but because, as MIT professor and multi-million-dollar government consultant Jonathan Gruber has said many times, Americans are just too stupid to understand the nuance that is Obama.
Dinesh D’Souza, in his new book, America, says, “America’s suicide, it turns out, is the result of a plan. The plan is not simply one of destruction but also one of reconstruction—it seeks the rebuilding of a different type of country, what President Obama terms ‘the work of remaking America.’
“While Obama acknowledges the existence of the plan, he is not responsible for the plan; it would be more accurate to say that it is responsible for him. The plan preceded Obama, and it will outlast him. Obama is simply part of a fifty-year scheme for the undoing and remaking of America, and when he is gone there are others who are ready to continue the job. What makes the plan especially chilling is that most Americans are simply unaware of what’s going on. Their ignorance, as we shall see, is part of the plan. It should be emphasized at the outset that the domestic champions of American decline are not traitors or America-haters. They are bringing down America because they genuinely believe that America deserves to be brought down.”
That’s one theory; I have a different one: Obama hates America. If one starts with that hideous premise, all his actions make sense. Let’s look at a few.
all of it here
Read more at Finally understanding Obama s hatred of America Communities Digital News

More signs of Obama derangement syndrome.

cry us a river over it please. this is the politics forum if I recall

Oh you can post whatever partisan idiocy you want.

And I can point out what idiocy it is.
"Point out idiocy?" Where did you "point out idiocy?" Please show me.

No, all I see is you puking up some baseless, inane, bull shit insult.

You should be warned or banned for a Zone 2 infraction.

The article is pure Obama derangement syndrome. And yes it is idiocy.

Feel free to whine about me to the owners of the site.

I can't believe you came back for more. You're whining is noted. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's Republicans who hate America. It's why they always want to change the constitution, why they threaten to secede, why they hate minorities, why they want to restrict everyone and everything. It's because of their fear of everything. Fear drives their ruinous policies.

Everyone knows that. Honest Republicans will even admit it.

Funny thing there Dude, I recall Clinton and Obama making comments
over 'That pesky Constitution' quite a few times. And isn't it the progressives who call it a tired out of date document?

More blog bullshit.
Do you people ever take an interest in facts?

Blogs are driving the news media on both sides of the aisle Dude, get with it.....times are a changing...

It's Republicans who hate America. It's why they always want to change the constitution, why they threaten to secede, why they hate minorities, why they want to restrict everyone and everything. It's because of their fear of everything. Fear drives their ruinous policies.

over 'That pesky Constitution' quite a few times. And isn't it the progressives who call it a tired out of date document?

More blog bullshit.

Blogs are driving the news media on both sides of the aisle Dude, get with it.....times are a changing...

Sorry, but I missed the part where Obama or Clinton complained about the constitution, or anyone saying it was a tired out of date document. I heard Hannity mention it, but he lies a lot. You got a credible source that shows that, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

That's why the constitution requires that BOTH PARENTS be AMERICAN CITIZENS in order to be eligible to be PRESIDENT, so that your LOYALTIES won't lie elsewhere if elected..

Hmmm I missed that part of the Constitution. Maybe you are using the one that Conservatives re-wrote in crayon?

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

We all learned that growing up and taking civics classes here in the United States- anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen except children born of foreign diplomats.

While the child of two American citizens is a natural born citizen- so is anyone else born in the United States.

Here is what the Legislature put in the US Code as clearly allowed in the Constitution. These are two of the exceptions and there are more.

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e)a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
That defines a citizen via the 14th Amendment. Not a natural born Citizen via Article 2 Section 1of the Constitution which is the only place you will find the term of art.....natural born Citizen.

More blog bullshit.

Sorry, but I missed the part where Obama or Clinton complained about the constitution, or anyone saying it was a tired out of date document. I heard Hannity mention it, but he lies a lot. You got a credible source that shows that, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

Don't get out much, Dude?

More blog bullshit.

Ok....He mentioned some obvious flaws. Are you saying that he and the politicians before him that gave blacks the vote were somehow berating the constitution? Do you not think those changes should have been made? Do you believe the constitution was perfect as originally written, and any changes are somehow un-American? Why don't you go ahead and explain exactly what your point is if you have a point..

More blog bullshit.

Ok....He mentioned some obvious flaws. Are you saying that he and the politicians before him that gave blacks the vote were somehow berating the constitution? Do you not think those changes should have been made? Do you believe the constitution was perfect as originally written, and any changes are somehow un-American? Why don't you go ahead and explain exactly what your point is if you have a point..

What's the point?

Why would blacks voting berate a series of documents in which all are created equal and have equal protection under said law?

Constitution perfect? Really good start and it seems to be quite aligned with our rights considering the state of technology we live in today.

Changes unAmerican? LOL Anybody tell you it has been changed some 17 times already?

That defines a citizen via the 14th Amendment. Not a natural born Citizen via Article 2 Section 1of the Constitution which is the only place you will find the term of art.....natural born Citizen.

Natural born citizen- anyone born a citizen of the United States.

Like President Obama, John McCain and Senator Cruz.

Natural born citizen- anyone born a citizen of the United States.

Like President Obama, John McCain and Senator Cruz.
Nope!

Well is this true?

SNIP:
INDIANAPOLIS, December 14, 2014 – Our poor president is misunderstood by an increasingly large portion of the population, as his second shellacking last month showed.
Yet his unpopularity is not because of his policies (which were all on the ballot), but because, as MIT professor and multi-million-dollar government consultant Jonathan Gruber has said many times, Americans are just too stupid to understand the nuance that is Obama.
“While Obama acknowledges the existence of the plan, he is not responsible for the plan; it would be more accurate to say that it is responsible for him. The plan preceded Obama, and it will outlast him. Obama is simply part of a fifty-year scheme for the undoing and remaking of America, and when he is gone there are others who are ready to continue the job. What makes the plan especially chilling is that most Americans are simply unaware of what’s going on. Their ignorance, as we shall see, is part of the plan. It should be emphasized at the outset that the domestic champions of American decline are not traitors or America-haters. They are bringing down America because they genuinely believe that America deserves to be brought down.”
That’s one theory; I have a different one: Obama hates America. If one starts with that hideous premise, all his actions make sense. Let’s look at a few.
all of it here
Read more at Finally understanding Obama s hatred of America Communities Digital News

Here's a good rule of thumb. If Louie Gohmert is whining about it, just assume it's just more crazy bullshit.

JFK, Goldwater, RFK, Humphrey, Nixon, Reagan, Mondale, Bush, Dukakis, Clinton, Bush 2, Gore,McCain, Romney...... None of these Presidents or Candidates ever said that their objective was to Fundamentally Change America. None of these men went on global tours apologizing for America. These men celebrated what was great about America and or sold a vision on how America could be better(Carter is off the list because he was an apologist). None of these former Presidents or candidates looked the American entrepreneur spirit in the eye and sneered, "you did not build that". None of these former Presidents got exposed for their arrogance and elitist view of the American voter as being stupid.

JFK, Goldwater, RFK, Humphrey, Nixon, Reagan, Mondale, Bush, Dukakis, Clinton, Bush 2, Gore,McCain, Romney...... None of these Presidents or Candidates ever said that their objective was to Fundamentally Change America. None of these men went on global tours apologizing for America. These men celebrated what was great about America and or sold a vision on how America could be better(Carter is off the list because he was an apologist). None of these former Presidents or candidates looked the American entrepreneur spirit in the eye and sneered, "you did not build that". None of these former Presidents got exposed for their arrogance and elitist view of the American voter as being stupid.

Blablabla......... more teabagger whining........... blablabla..........Do you ever stop with the silly whining and childish claims? What you're saying is just nuts and you should get a hobby before you completely lose it over this crap.

I think Obama wants to see a minority-majority electorate. He thinks the white boys have been running things too long....and that they deserve no credit for building the greatest society in the history of mankind....because they made mistakes in building it, and because it is not perfect.

If he can get enough illegal Mexicans voting to turn Texas Purple, or even Blue----that will be his great legacy.

If Texas goes Loon, true Socialism is not far behind...and surely it is clear to all by now---Obama is a Socialist.

He said he was going to fundamentally change America. What did you expect.

Sorry, you poor little uneducated bubble head, but you're confused, like most progtards, you don't know the difference between "natural born" and "native born." Congress clarified that long ago, so wise up...

NATURAL_zps13a92bcc.jpg

Now aside from the fact that Barry was born in kenya, there's also the fact that his father was British, which in and of itself is enough to deem Barry constitutionally ineligible to be president.

So why is he president? Because the entire ruling class, for whatever reason, thought it was a good idea to have the first black president, so they all jumped on the "we will look the other way" train and went along with this social experiment. Now that it's done, everyone that participated is in too deep to turn around now and say, "we were wrong," they'd be admitting guilt to being part of the biggest scandal in American history, and that is why no one does anything about it.

Someday, 20 or 30 years from now, it'll all be made known that Barry illegally held the office of president, and by then, all those that were guilty of letting it happen will either be dead or gone, and all those in power will be able to hold their hands up and shake their heads and say, "well it's too late to do anything about it now."

Blablabla......... more teabagger whining........... blablabla..........Do you ever stop with the silly whining and childish claims? What you're saying is just nuts and you should get a hobby before you completely lose it over this crap.

Why don't you put down your Alinsky Rules set and debate with some substance.

Forum List

Back