Finally, an answer to why you need an AR15 with 30 round magazines

So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?

As always, the answer is in where the looting didn't happen. As is almost always the case, this kind of crime is in gun-free zones. Here are some places that weren't burned or looted.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-7.37.24-PM.png

29236490-8389515-Philadelphia_Other_images_showed_heavily_armed_men_on_the_roofs_-a-74_1591305325112.jpg

29236518-8389515-California_Shocking_footage_emerged_of_a_white_man_pulling_a_hug-a-80_1591305325194.jpg
I know some of you think that's heroes out there with their rifles. And they think so, too, no doubt. I see armed hostility against a whole group of people who are paying the price for what a few in cities have done. It makes me wicked sad.

Wow. You do? I see people defending a national treasure, and their homes and businesses from leftist goons. No one in those pictures would do anything to harm the peaceful protesters. Like me I support PEACEFUL protesting. But if you are going to try and burn my place to the ground you are going to get "aired out" PDQ.

Facts...

View attachment 346681:hhello:

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined. quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained?:D
There are reasons there weren't 30 targets within any of those pictures, numbnutz.....Multiple reasons, all with 30 rounds in them.
No there weren't. No bodies laying around in any of the pictures. Nest?

Correct, Looters, in general, don't mess with armed people. Too many soft targets out there.

Who do you think is going to attack you that you would need such a weapon? Do you think that someone is going to invade your home? You right-wingers are so fearful of your fellow Americans and so cowardly.

No, that's the point, nimrod. They are going to leave my place alone. You, on the other hand, are screwed. You should go look at all of the apartment buildings that have been damaged and destroyed before you really make yourself look stupid.

Who do you think is going to attack you that you would need such a weapon? Do you think that someone is going to invade your home? You right-wingers are so fearful of your fellow Americans and so cowardly.

No, that's the point, nimrod. They are going to leave my place alone. You, on the other hand, are screwed. You should go look at all of the apartment buildings that have been damaged and destroyed before you really make yourself look stupid.
Too late! He's got that look in spades! pardon the pun.

Scum like you.

So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?

As always, the answer is in where the looting didn't happen. As is almost always the case, this kind of crime is in gun-free zones. Here are some places that weren't burned or looted.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-7.37.24-PM.png

29236490-8389515-Philadelphia_Other_images_showed_heavily_armed_men_on_the_roofs_-a-74_1591305325112.jpg

29236518-8389515-California_Shocking_footage_emerged_of_a_white_man_pulling_a_hug-a-80_1591305325194.jpg
I know some of you think that's heroes out there with their rifles. And they think so, too, no doubt. I see armed hostility against a whole group of people who are paying the price for what a few in cities have done. It makes me wicked sad.

dont be so mad your question fell flat,,,you should be used to that by now,,,

as for your current comment,,,well thats pretty stupid too since there wasnt any hostile actions against any group with guns,,,but the other way around there was a lot of hostility,,,
Was there? In these situations? You so sure about that? What happened last weekend in Vegas or Minneapolis doesn't mean that all the protesters were going to riot. What these people with rifles did was naked intimidation, threat of deadly force against unarmed people walking to a protest. Police accompanied them, to protect them from your "heroes."

I know you'll continue to see these men as heroes. You'll keep being proud of your use of intimidation.

I'm not proud of you, and I'm sure you don't care. I'm just sayin'.
No one gives a fuck what a traitor who finds themselves intimidated thinks. Fuck you, take your shit on down the road; or become a lead sponge.

That's because you are a gay trolling, fake American freak to reason, country, humanity, and planet... that 'politically' supports the most unviewablly self important (null- setting) 'reality' show to ever be righteously canceled from TV....dddduh
Yeah, c'mon down here to red America fag land, we got a big welcome for you goddam criminal pos.
Heh... Patriotically Eff off, thuggish 'Assault' Rifle necessary "red America fag land" KGB pansy wrapped in illiterate tragedy
I don't have an assault rifle liar, but I got your ass if you start shit here.

Finally, an answer to why you need an AR15 with 30 round magazines
Facts...
Why should I be in need of it and not allowed to have it? If I want it, I should be able to walk into any gun store I want and buy it no questions asked.

Those who promote and compel gun control are only shortening their own lives with their leftist political idiocy.

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined. quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained?:D
No, it's that I'm just not stupid.
Just pokin ya with a stick Mike. Nobody thinks you're stupid. We've talked before. The points I made were valid. Just seemed like a cowboy kind of advertisement that would attract the wrong kind of weapons owners, like some of those guys on YouTube. I am certainly not anti gun, but lean toward being anti certain types of ads meant to entice the armchair types to action oriented side. Actually I had a good day on an outdoor range today.. A good day, testing 50 meter zero on new AR 15, iron sights and Eotech sight, and fam fire for me since I haven't fired AR, M16, M4 etc. since retired. Helping my son get familiar and settled in with his new weapon, plus firing my 9MM Walther PPQ on same 50 meter targets 8-1/2x11 white with black center square. Did 7 inch groups with the 9MM at 50, nothing to write home about, but stayed on the paper, so I'm happy.

Five round magazines would due. These anarchists are generally cowards who prey on innocent victims. They would go whining to the first democrat politician or CNN reporter they could find once they were met with a couple of rounds of deadly physical force.

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

There are reasons there weren't 30 targets within any of those pictures, numbnutz.....Multiple reasons, all with 30 rounds in them.
No there weren't. No bodies laying around in any of the pictures. Nest?
Wrong picture, my mistake.

In any case, had there been multiple men with weapons with 30-round mags in any of those particular pictures, you can bet your ass that the cowardly punks in them would have looked for a less risky target to assail.
True

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

Funny how you think shooting a bad guy one time gets the job done. You watch too many movies and lame ass TV shows. The reality is far different.
Maybe I was trained 1 shot 1 kill? Maybe the ranges to possible target shown were well below minimum zero range for AR-15 and better handled by a pistol or shot gun, unless the plan to engage is spray and pray, as real shots should be aimed and with the sights that I am familiar with pretty well shuts down peripheral vision that may be important in those situations as this ain't Falujah. I believe in different tools for different jobs and that is the way I was trained and how I trained my people. Have nothing against AR-15, but it ain't the answer to everything just cause people have seen them on TV and think they are cool. I put a whole lot of 5.56 down range today. Unlikely you will teach me much about what it is good for and how many times I have to shoot unarmed rioters coming out of a store with clothes drape over one arm to take them down and me go to jail. You go ahead and convince somebody that didn't twenty years running ranges and training troops.

Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

I've posted many times about how many times trained cops miss under pressure of a gun fight. In fact, I understand you're a vet, trained in the M-4. Did you use it in combat? Did every fired round result in a dead enemy? Did ever 2 fired rounds result in a dead enemy?

Not one person hit in this gunfight; luckily not even bystanders.

Fighting for one's life should never be a fair fight. Plan to have overwhelming force or plan to die.

Maybe I was trained 1 shot 1 kill? Maybe the ranges to possible target shown were well below minimum zero range for AR-15 and better handled by a pistol or shot gun, unless the plan to engage is spray and pray, as real shots should be aimed and with the sights that I am familiar with pretty well shuts down peripheral vision that may be important in those situations as this ain't Falujah. I believe in different tools for different jobs and that is the way I was trained and how I trained my people. Have nothing against AR-15, but it ain't the answer to everything just cause people have seen them on TV and think they are cool. I put a whole lot of 5.56 down range today. Unlikely you will teach me much about what it is good for and how many times I have to shoot unarmed rioters coming out of a store with clothes drape over one arm to take them down and me go to jail. You go ahead and convince somebody that didn't twenty years running ranges and training troops.

You were trained 1 shot 1 kill? So you have no combat experience? And is that really the expectation in battle? 1 shot 1 kill? I call bullshit on you ever being a firearms instructor. 1 shot 1 kill is a great slogan for hunters where the target isn't shooting back but it's pure bullshit in combat.

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Funny how you think shooting a bad guy one time gets the job done. You watch too many movies and lame ass TV shows. The reality is far different.
Let them burn your ass alive.

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Let them burn your ass alive.
Probably won't come to that. I am fairly well equipped and understand the laws of my state, a castle doctrine state, stand you ground state that I am licensed carry concealed in (as well as many other states), but you will not find me on the streets of metropolitan riot torn city hunting looters, especially unarmed looters. Not good tactics, equally unlawful, and not the weapon I would want to do it with. You go ahead, but hope your liability insurance is in place (if you are not found to be criminally negligent), you have first class legal representation and are prepared for the crap that will come down on you even if you are not prosecuted. I'll stick with home defense/personal defense out in the quite suburbs of America's hinterland. Thanks.

Do you read what silliness you type?

Not one of those I showed were threatening black communities or against those protesting the death of George Floyd. They weren't threatening anyone. They were defending.

The only ones harming the black communities were Antifa and Antifa inspired black community members. That's the thing that should make you wicked sad but that appears to make you evil happy.

Forum List

Back