Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Facts...

View attachment 346681:hhello:

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined. quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained?:D
There are reasons there weren't 30 targets within any of those pictures, numbnutz.....Multiple reasons, all with 30 rounds in them.

OP
miketx

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined. quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained?:D
No, it's that I'm just not stupid.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?
As always, the answer is in where the looting didn't happen. As is almost always the case, this kind of crime is in gun-free zones. Here are some places that weren't burned or looted.

I know some of you think that's heroes out there with their rifles. And they think so, too, no doubt. I see armed hostility against a whole group of people who are paying the price for what a few in cities have done. It makes me wicked sad.

OP
miketx

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

As always, the answer is in where the looting didn't happen. As is almost always the case, this kind of crime is in gun-free zones. Here are some places that weren't burned or looted.

I know some of you think that's heroes out there with their rifles. And they think so, too, no doubt. I see armed hostility against a whole group of people who are paying the price for what a few in cities have done. It makes me wicked sad.
if you cannot tell the difference in self defense and looting, You are wicked stupid and a liar.

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score

dont be so mad your question fell flat,,,you should be used to that by now,,,

as for your current comment,,,well thats pretty stupid too since there wasnt any hostile actions against any group with guns,,,but the other way around there was a lot of hostility,,,

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

There are reasons there weren't 30 targets within any of those pictures, numbnutz.....Multiple reasons, all with 30 rounds in them.
No there weren't. No bodies laying around in any of the pictures. Nest?

OP
miketx

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
here's a short demo of the kind of AR I have.

Lysistrata

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who do you think is going to attack you that you would need such a weapon? Do you think that someone is going to invade your home? You right-wingers are so fearful of your fellow Americans and so cowardly.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

as for your current comment,,,well thats pretty stupid too since there wasnt any hostile actions against any group with guns,,,but the other way around there was a lot of hostility,,,
Was there? In these situations? You so sure about that? What happened last weekend in Vegas or Minneapolis doesn't mean that all the protesters were going to riot. What these people with rifles did was naked intimidation, threat of deadly force against unarmed people walking to a protest. Police accompanied them, to protect them from your "heroes."

I know you'll continue to see these men as heroes. You'll keep being proud of your use of intimidation.

I'm not proud of you, and I'm sure you don't care. I'm just sayin'.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

No there weren't. No bodies laying around in any of the pictures. Nest?
Wrong picture, my mistake.

In any case, had there been multiple men with weapons with 30-round mags in any of those particular pictures, you can bet your ass that the cowardly punks in them would have looked for a less risky target to assail.

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score

Was there? In these situations? You so sure about that? What happened last weekend in Vegas or Minneapolis doesn't mean that all the protesters were going to riot. What these people with rifles did was naked intimidation, threat of deadly force against unarmed people walking to a protest. Police accompanied them, to protect them from your "heroes."

I know you'll continue to see these men as heroes. You'll keep being proud of your use of intimidation.

I'm not proud of you, and I'm sure you don't care. I'm just sayin'.
funny how their business's werent looted and the real protesters went about their business unharmed,,,

RhinelandCityLimits

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jeeeze I accidentally got on yet another irony deficient altered 'MAGA'cidal reality, Hollowpoint $quirtgun phallic... racist scum ...supremacy 'Apprentice' thread 'AGAIN'
Looks like a fag trolling for meat.
That's because you are a gay trolling, fake American freak to reason, country, humanity, and planet... that 'politically' supports the most unviewablly self important (null- setting) 'reality' show to ever be righteously canceled from TV....dddduh

RhinelandCityLimits

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's because you are a gay trolling, fake American freak to reason, country, humanity, and planet... that 'politically' supports the most unviewablly self important (null- setting) 'reality' show to ever be righteously canceled from TV....dddduh
Yeah, c'mon down here to red America fag land, we got a big welcome for you goddam criminal pos.
Heh... Patriotically Eff off, thuggish 'Assault' Rifle necessary "red America fag land" KGB pansy wrapped in illiterate tragedy

Last edited:

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

Funny how you think shooting a bad guy one time gets the job done. You watch too many movies and lame ass TV shows. The reality is far different.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List