Finally, an answer to why you need an AR15 with 30 round magazines

Facts...

View attachment 346681:hhello:

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined. quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained?:D
There are reasons there weren't 30 targets within any of those pictures, numbnutz.....Multiple reasons, all with 30 rounds in them.

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Now if you progressives idiots want to keep making yourself look like idiots, go ahead.
Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined. quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained?:D
No, it's that I'm just not stupid.

So where were all you good guys with guns while this was going on a week ago?

I thought this was why Americans are so safe?

As always, the answer is in where the looting didn't happen. As is almost always the case, this kind of crime is in gun-free zones. Here are some places that weren't burned or looted.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-7.37.24-PM.png

29236490-8389515-Philadelphia_Other_images_showed_heavily_armed_men_on_the_roofs_-a-74_1591305325112.jpg

29236518-8389515-California_Shocking_footage_emerged_of_a_white_man_pulling_a_hug-a-80_1591305325194.jpg
I know some of you think that's heroes out there with their rifles. And they think so, too, no doubt. I see armed hostility against a whole group of people who are paying the price for what a few in cities have done. It makes me wicked sad.

As always, the answer is in where the looting didn't happen. As is almost always the case, this kind of crime is in gun-free zones. Here are some places that weren't burned or looted.

29236490-8389515-Philadelphia_Other_images_showed_heavily_armed_men_on_the_roofs_-a-74_1591305325112.jpg

29236518-8389515-California_Shocking_footage_emerged_of_a_white_man_pulling_a_hug-a-80_1591305325194.jpg
I know some of you think that's heroes out there with their rifles. And they think so, too, no doubt. I see armed hostility against a whole group of people who are paying the price for what a few in cities have done. It makes me wicked sad.
if you cannot tell the difference in self defense and looting, You are wicked stupid and a liar.

dont be so mad your question fell flat,,,you should be used to that by now,,,

as for your current comment,,,well thats pretty stupid too since there wasnt any hostile actions against any group with guns,,,but the other way around there was a lot of hostility,,,

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

There are reasons there weren't 30 targets within any of those pictures, numbnutz.....Multiple reasons, all with 30 rounds in them.
No there weren't. No bodies laying around in any of the pictures. Nest?

here's a short demo of the kind of AR I have.

Who do you think is going to attack you that you would need such a weapon? Do you think that someone is going to invade your home? You right-wingers are so fearful of your fellow Americans and so cowardly.

as for your current comment,,,well thats pretty stupid too since there wasnt any hostile actions against any group with guns,,,but the other way around there was a lot of hostility,,,
Was there? In these situations? You so sure about that? What happened last weekend in Vegas or Minneapolis doesn't mean that all the protesters were going to riot. What these people with rifles did was naked intimidation, threat of deadly force against unarmed people walking to a protest. Police accompanied them, to protect them from your "heroes."

I know you'll continue to see these men as heroes. You'll keep being proud of your use of intimidation.

I'm not proud of you, and I'm sure you don't care. I'm just sayin'.

Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

No there weren't. No bodies laying around in any of the pictures. Nest?
Wrong picture, my mistake.

In any case, had there been multiple men with weapons with 30-round mags in any of those particular pictures, you can bet your ass that the cowardly punks in them would have looked for a less risky target to assail.

Was there? In these situations? You so sure about that? What happened last weekend in Vegas or Minneapolis doesn't mean that all the protesters were going to riot. What these people with rifles did was naked intimidation, threat of deadly force against unarmed people walking to a protest. Police accompanied them, to protect them from your "heroes."

I know you'll continue to see these men as heroes. You'll keep being proud of your use of intimidation.

I'm not proud of you, and I'm sure you don't care. I'm just sayin'.
funny how their business's werent looted and the real protesters went about their business unharmed,,,

Jeeeze I accidentally got on yet another irony deficient altered 'MAGA'cidal reality, Hollowpoint $quirtgun phallic... racist scum ...supremacy 'Apprentice' thread 'AGAIN'
Looks like a fag trolling for meat.
That's because you are a gay trolling, fake American freak to reason, country, humanity, and planet... that 'politically' supports the most unviewablly self important (null- setting) 'reality' show to ever be righteously canceled from TV....dddduh

That's because you are a gay trolling, fake American freak to reason, country, humanity, and planet... that 'politically' supports the most unviewablly self important (null- setting) 'reality' show to ever be righteously canceled from TV....dddduh
Yeah, c'mon down here to red America fag land, we got a big welcome for you goddam criminal pos.
Heh... Patriotically Eff off, thuggish 'Assault' Rifle necessary "red America fag land" KGB pansy wrapped in illiterate tragedy

Last edited:
Facts...

View attachment 346682

View attachment 346683

View attachment 346685

View attachment 346686

View attachment 346687

Saw the pics. Now you "know why you need a AR15 and a 30 round magazine"? Hmmm. Wasn't 30 targets in any of those pictures. Hmmm. All possible targets less than 15 meters. Hmmm. Only one guy armed and that was with an expedient incendiary. Hmmm. Why, why, why? OK, I got it. You are undisciplined, quick to panic, and a lousy shot because you are untrained and you envision yourself as a crime fighter?:D

Funny how you think shooting a bad guy one time gets the job done. You watch too many movies and lame ass TV shows. The reality is far different.

Forum List

Back