Finally, A Politician Who Speaks The Truth: Newly-elected GOP rep. blames both parties for fueling violence as House set for impeachment vote

"The time is always right to do what is right.'

Its time to impeach Dump.
Do you want a war?....
Sure. Bring it on. If impeaching Dump causes a war I will fight.
1610559056437.png

Do you want a war?....
A civil war would end your comfy life...it would end everyone's life as we know it...all of your retirement plans would go up in smoke and your children would never reach the comfort we enjoy....suicide would rule the day...starvation sickness loss of loved ones...so go ahead...ring the fucking bell....
Not my problem. I want Dump impeached.

No. He's trying to spread the blame to the same some heat off the tRumplings. This has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Not a huge fan of MLK Jr, huh? Figures, coming from a racist who supports a white, racist, elitist, self-serving CCP-puppet. You're too stupid to realize Politicians have duped sheep so much they spend their time arguing about whose politicians are less criminal...when they both are. 'Pearls before swine' - that's what the wisdom this young politician just dropped on the floor of Congress...and in front of sheep like you.

:p

Do you want a war?....
A civil war would end your comfy life...it would end everyone's life as we know it...all of your retirement plans would go up in smoke and your children would never reach the comfort we enjoy....suicide would rule the day...starvation sickness loss of loved ones...so go ahead...ring the fucking bell....

Then don't have a civil war over an impeachment, duh.

Do you want a war?....
Oh it will be your problem.....

Mace delivered her first-ever remarks on the House floor during an impassioned debate that had been designated for a discussion of rules prior to a vote on whether to impeach Trump following the riot at the Capitol building on Jan. 6. Mace blamed the president for what happened, but she also blamed members of Congress for contributing to the violence that plagued American cities throughout 2020.

"I believe we need to hold the president accountable," Mace said. "I hold him accountable for the events that transpired, for the attack on our Capitol last Wednesday. I also believe that we need to hold accountable every single person, even members of Congress if they contributed to the violence that transpired here."

"Today I'm asking my colleagues to remember the words of the legendary, the great leader in this country Dr. Martin Luther King, who once said, 'The time is always right to do what is right.' And if we're serious about healing the divisions in this country, Republicans and Democrats need to acknowledge this is not the first day of violence we've seen," Mace said. "We've seen violence across our country for the last nine months."

No truer words have been said on the floor of Congress for a long time.

By healing she means, for the US people to accept their roles as serfs...........

Do you want a war?....

So why don't you describe how this would actually manifest itself.
Look at a map, dumbfuck.
People who hate Trump and people who love him live in the same neighborhoods spread out across this country.
Who ya' gonna' shoot if you don't know who they voted for?
Idiot.

Do you want a war?....
I have some solutions for any problem.

Mace delivered her first-ever remarks on the House floor during an impassioned debate that had been designated for a discussion of rules prior to a vote on whether to impeach Trump following the riot at the Capitol building on Jan. 6. Mace blamed the president for what happened, but she also blamed members of Congress for contributing to the violence that plagued American cities throughout 2020.

"I believe we need to hold the president accountable," Mace said. "I hold him accountable for the events that transpired, for the attack on our Capitol last Wednesday. I also believe that we need to hold accountable every single person, even members of Congress if they contributed to the violence that transpired here."

"Today I'm asking my colleagues to remember the words of the legendary, the great leader in this country Dr. Martin Luther King, who once said, 'The time is always right to do what is right.' And if we're serious about healing the divisions in this country, Republicans and Democrats need to acknowledge this is not the first day of violence we've seen," Mace said. "We've seen violence across our country for the last nine months."

No. He's trying to spread the blame to the same some heat off the tRumplings. This has nothing to do with the Democrats.
Do you read what you type?

Do you want a war?....

Do you want a war?....

You do.
People of little education and understanding of history usually do get stupid and ask questions like yours.
Maybe we should impeach Joe too!....we have the goods on that fucker....

Not only do you not have the goods, you don't have the votes or the political capital.

Do you want a war?....

Keyboard Kowboys.....Always compensating.

Do you want a war?....

Do any of them cause you to leave your basement?

Do you want a war?....

Keyboard Kowboys.....Always compensating.
We can play cowboys and Indians again...if you would like...

No, just another dishonest Republican who lies.

Do you want a war?....

LOL you would freak out over the backdrip from a water pistol.
If that makes you feel braver about starting a war I will allow it.

Your side is going to start any war, it's who finishes it that matters.

Do you want a war?....

LOL you would freak out over the backdrip from a water pistol.
If that makes you feel braver about starting a war I will allow it.

Your side is going to start any war, it's who finishes it that matters.
Remember what happened to you guys in the first civil war. You started something you couldnt finish. Look at how that turned out for you.

Forum List

Back